Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by MrSquarepants, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Hemos The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
    Hemos

Well I've been buying Unbroken Bonds packs throughout the month. The ETB I got first gave me a Hyper Persian-GX, and pretty much every pack since then has been complete junk (as in literally just an endless stream of just reverse holos). Must have been a good £100ish in packs over the month and getting nothing but junk XP

Brought a triple booster out of an Asda a couple days ago, thinking I'd try and give it one more try before I just passed on the set entirely, and I got both a Lucario & Melmetal GX (Normal art) and a Greninja and Zoroark GX (Hyper Rare). On top of that I managed to get a Secret Rare Lightning Energy and Secret Rare Metal Frying Pan in a trade with a friend, so that was a good recovery in a way - now I just need to get Reshizard!

2. Tuvix Aspiring Trainer
    Tuvix

Hi, I have opened a Dragons Exalted Booster Box, got some really nice pulls. :)
    It seems that a Secret Rare is in 1 out of 4 Booster Boxes, but I might be wrong. Does anyone have some experience with this set?
    Also I've seen that some people put Rare Holo EX and Full Art EX cards in the same rarity tier, namely calling both cards Ultra Rare. Are the pull rates same for them? In my case I got from this Booster Box 2 Rare Holo EX and 2 Full Arts.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. LadyRinsun Aspiring Trainer
    LadyRinsun

This is the second Eeveelutions GX Tins I've opened, and while that's not a lot of them, it occurred to me both times that they didn't even include a single holo card. No other rarities above holo rare, either. Is this bad luck, or...?

4. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I bought another box of Unbroken Bonds, I pulled the following GXs...

• FA Lucario & Melmetal GX
    • Regular Lucario & Melmetal GX
    • Regular Blastoise GX
    • Regular Venomoth GX
    • Regular Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
    What is with these weird boxes? I think this’ll be the last Unbroken Bonds box I’ll pick up.

5. K_la Aspiring Trainer
    K_la

I bought 12 packs from a local store, and the owner freshly opened the box. I got :

* Rainbow rare Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
    * Rainbow rare Marshadow & Machamp GX
    * Regular Greninja & Zoroark GX
    * Regular Honchkrow GX

I was shocked that I got two rainbows, as I thought there was only one per box. All I wanted was Charizard Reshiram, I've opened over 200 and yet to pull one, lol

6. aakanksha5 Aspiring Trainer
    aakanksha5

I think you are lucky enough.

7. Dusk Form Lycanroc Champion of Alola
    Dusk Form Lycanroc

Yesterday I opened my first two Unified Minds packs in the PTCGO and pulled a Weavile-GX Which was actually what i was looking for :)

8. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

finally got my unified minds

UM booster box
    -Blues Tactics FA
    -Slowpoke/Psyduck GX FA
    -Mawile GX FA
    -Mawile GX
    -Keldeo GX
    -Heatran GX
    -Umbreon/Darkrai GX
    -Espeon/Deoxys GX
    -Raichu/aRaichu GX

UM ETB
    -mSableye/Tyranitar GX FA
    -Raichu/aRaichu GX (double)
    -Latios GX

both 3pack promos combined
    -Channeler FA

both 1pack promos combined
    -mSableye/Tyranitar GX

2 packs from Reshizard collection
    -nothing

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  9. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

Much better than what I got, lol. My ETB had a holo Victini and that's it. I think ETBs of this set are either really good or really bad, from what I've seen.

10. mark Brezina Aspiring Trainer
    mark Brezina

11. dom Aspiring Trainer
    dom

just had a pretty damn good set of pulls from Hidden fates, opened 6 packs and got

fisherman full art (sv)
    buzzwole gx (sv)
    Golisopod (sv)
    starmie gx

not bad...shame they weren't any of the cards i desperately wanted but a good start.

12. WaterTrainer Water types, unite!
    WaterTrainer

Got two Dream League packs today, I pulled a full art secret rare Weavile card. I'm very impressed with the artwork from this set!

13. AshCo Payne-ful
    AshCo

I bought all the Hidden Fates pin boxes my Gamestop had. 9 packs, this is what I got:
    [​IMG]
    As my earlier status implies, I did indeed get the Shiny Zard. The proof, in case anyone was skeptical. I'm so happy about it, it's in PERFECT shape. Strange I doubled up on the Rainbow birds, but really I cannot complain because I got the number one card I wanted in the set. I thought I'd never get the shiny Zard, but there it is. Can't wait to open more of the set.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  14. Rayguns_ Aspiring Trainer
    Rayguns_

Hi, I'm new at this of collecting pokemon cards and yesterday I bought an elite trainer box from Unified Minds. I manage to pull this card: https://ibb.co/wC2yF9V [​IMG] do you know the value of this?

See ya!

15. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

They seem to be selling for (as in purchased for) around £100 on eBay.

16. FourteenAlmonds Roasted, but not salty
    FourteenAlmonds

17. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

I picked up my first Hidden Fates item today, the Gyarados Tin... as all the pin packs in town were sold out close to release.
    I pulled the Shiny Charizard GX FA out of a charizard pack, ironically.
    im wondering if i should sell now, and re buy it later if it goes down like the Jap one, or if it is going to stay high and keep it.

18. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

[​IMG]

Burn this set.

4 SV cards in 18 packs so far. 6 tins, 2 ETBs, 2 Pokeball Collections and 1 Super Premium Collection still on the way.

19. Mysticvulpix Just be chill
    Mysticvulpix

Just opened nine packs of unb online, got a Keldeo gx (regular), weavile gx(regular) and Mewtwo mew gx (hyper).
    Sad thing is, only thing I pulled from the nine IrL was the special art of ChuChu.

20. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

Wow, that is exceptionally bad. You're due for sure.

Frost likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?