Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by MrSquarepants, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Hemos The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
    Hemos

Well I've been buying Unbroken Bonds packs throughout the month. The ETB I got first gave me a Hyper Persian-GX, and pretty much every pack since then has been complete junk (as in literally just an endless stream of just reverse holos). Must have been a good £100ish in packs over the month and getting nothing but junk XP

Brought a triple booster out of an Asda a couple days ago, thinking I'd try and give it one more try before I just passed on the set entirely, and I got both a Lucario & Melmetal GX (Normal art) and a Greninja and Zoroark GX (Hyper Rare). On top of that I managed to get a Secret Rare Lightning Energy and Secret Rare Metal Frying Pan in a trade with a friend, so that was a good recovery in a way - now I just need to get Reshizard!

2. Tuvix Aspiring Trainer
    Tuvix

Hi, I have opened a Dragons Exalted Booster Box, got some really nice pulls. :)
    It seems that a Secret Rare is in 1 out of 4 Booster Boxes, but I might be wrong. Does anyone have some experience with this set?
    Also I've seen that some people put Rare Holo EX and Full Art EX cards in the same rarity tier, namely calling both cards Ultra Rare. Are the pull rates same for them? In my case I got from this Booster Box 2 Rare Holo EX and 2 Full Arts.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. LadyRinsun Aspiring Trainer
    LadyRinsun

This is the second Eeveelutions GX Tins I've opened, and while that's not a lot of them, it occurred to me both times that they didn't even include a single holo card. No other rarities above holo rare, either. Is this bad luck, or...?

4. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I bought another box of Unbroken Bonds, I pulled the following GXs...

• FA Lucario & Melmetal GX
    • Regular Lucario & Melmetal GX
    • Regular Blastoise GX
    • Regular Venomoth GX
    • Regular Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
    What is with these weird boxes? I think this’ll be the last Unbroken Bonds box I’ll pick up.

5. K_la Aspiring Trainer
    K_la

I bought 12 packs from a local store, and the owner freshly opened the box. I got :

* Rainbow rare Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX
    * Rainbow rare Marshadow & Machamp GX
    * Regular Greninja & Zoroark GX
    * Regular Honchkrow GX

I was shocked that I got two rainbows, as I thought there was only one per box. All I wanted was Charizard Reshiram, I've opened over 200 and yet to pull one, lol

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?