-Channeler FA

both 1pack promos combined
-mSableye/Tyranitar GX

2 packs from Reshizard collection
-nothing

Last edited:

dom

Aspiring Trainer
just had a pretty damn good set of pulls from Hidden fates, opened 6 packs and got

fisherman full art (sv)
buzzwole gx (sv)
Golisopod (sv)
starmie gx

not bad...shame they weren't any of the cards i desperately wanted but a good start.

WaterTrainer

Water types, unite!
Got two Dream League packs today, I pulled a full art secret rare Weavile card. I'm very impressed with the artwork from this set!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I bought all the Hidden Fates pin boxes my Gamestop had. 9 packs, this is what I got:
20190826_214145.jpg

As my earlier status implies, I did indeed get the Shiny Zard. The proof, in case anyone was skeptical. I'm so happy about it, it's in PERFECT shape. Strange I doubled up on the Rainbow birds, but really I cannot complain because I got the number one card I wanted in the set. I thought I'd never get the shiny Zard, but there it is. Can't wait to open more of the set.

Last edited:

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
I picked up my first Hidden Fates item today, the Gyarados Tin... as all the pin packs in town were sold out close to release.
I pulled the Shiny Charizard GX FA out of a charizard pack, ironically.
im wondering if i should sell now, and re buy it later if it goes down like the Jap one, or if it is going to stay high and keep it.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
20190906_122210.jpg

Burn this set.

4 SV cards in 18 packs so far. 6 tins, 2 ETBs, 2 Pokeball Collections and 1 Super Premium Collection still on the way.

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
Just opened nine packs of unb online, got a Keldeo gx (regular), weavile gx(regular) and Mewtwo mew gx (hyper).
Sad thing is, only thing I pulled from the nine IrL was the special art of ChuChu.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
20190910_183403.jpg

42 packs deep now, still not even averaging 1 SV per 3 packs currently. This is the worst set of all time to me at this point. Product is hard to find, expensive even if you do get it at MSRP, the packs are coming from all different sources so dupe potential is high (compared to a booster box in a normal set), and the pull rates are just the same old crap as usual even though the subset is almost 100 cards. And let's not even touch the black lizard hype explosion.

Last edited:

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
42 packs deep now, still not even averaging 1 SV per 3 packs currently. This is the worst set of all time to me at this point. Product is hard to find, expensive even if you do get it at MSRP, the packs are coming from all different sources so dupe potential is high (compared to a booster box in a normal set), and the pull rates are just the same old crap as usual even though the subset is almost 100 cards. And let's not even touch the black lizard hype explosion.
Does that mean you're not going to open any more of Hidden Fates or are you In Too Deep now?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I still have 2 ETBs, both Pokeball Collections and the Super Premium Collection pre-ordered. Soon to be drowning in my own salt.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
I still have 2 ETBs, both Pokeball Collections and the Super Premium Collection pre-ordered. Soon to be drowning in my own salt.
Did you touch a cursed idol or something?? I'm still getting around 50 percent. At least the quality of those pulls is pretty good.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Yeah it's really frustrating seeing everyone else online say it's been about 1-in-2 for them. I'm not even at 1-in-3 odds. lol

It actually started sinking in today how this might be a good time to bail on collecting Pokemon cards anymore. Unless I get super lucky and get the Zard in the product I pre-ordered, this is going to be the first main set in 20 years I won't be able to finish, because I'm not spending $500+ on a single card. And who knows what terror Gen 8 will bring...