Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by MrSquarepants, Dec 27, 2012.

1. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I ended up buying the Pikachu & Zekrom GX tin and some Lost Thunder packs while I was at my usual Saturday League. I didn't pull anything of note from the tin (which contains 2 Team Up packs , 1 Forbidden Light pack, and 1 Evolutions pack). I had luck on par with the tin's in regards to the Lost Thunder packs, but I at least pulled a Blacephalon GX and an Electropower.

2. Gondalor Aspiring Trainer
    Gondalor

Hi everyone im looking to buy 5 or 6 boxes of unbroken bonds once it comes out does anyone know pull rates?

Thx guys,

Gondalor

3. SH Vault Aspiring Trainer
    SH Vault

My recent pull from Shiny Legends ETB, one of the better ETB that I have open recently.

4. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I managed to find a Jolteon GX box despite it being sold almost everywhere. Notable cards that were pulled were a FA Whitney, FA Copycat, and a regular Electropower.

5. Stray Aspiring Trainer
    Stray

Just got back into the game after I found the online game. Went to a comic shop near me and bought 2 Team Up packs and 2 Lost Thunder packs, pulled a Pikachu & Zekrom GX (not sure what to call it :p) rainbow holo and a Suicune GX. Now to just figure out what to do with them lol.

6. GLCC GLCC
    GLCC

New here just wanted to say HI. Great forum :)

7. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

I opened the 3 tins and another Team Up booster box.

Then tins were bad. They cost 35 € here. The artworks on the tag teams are gorgeous, but 2 holos and one GX in 3 tins (12 packs) is bad for that money. I think the most valuable card was a reverse holo Charizard from Team Up.

Is there a trend though with booster boxes only having 11 holos+UR?
    Both my Team Up boxes had this. In the past I had it only happen to me once in about 10 boxes.

The pulls were OK. None of the 6 FA/GX were one I had pulled in my first box, which is really good, also the rainbow rare Pikachu&Zekrom. I will not sell it or play with it, but it is a good feeling pulling a valuable card. Still no Erika (neither holo nor FA) or FA Sabrina though :(.

8. GM DracLord Shadow of Death
    GM DracLord

Just got back from a pre-release

My evolution pack was Persian/Incineroar/Seaking

I left the gold fish. Lost all 3 match. such bad luck
    My first 4 booster, i got a Secret Electro Radar & NA Blastoise GX (Forget the 2 rares)
    From my 3 consolation prize, 1 was Red's Holo and one was NA Machamp/Marshadow GX
    The last pack only had 9 card with the Rare card being missing

9. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I attended a pre-release yesterday and my luck was iffy. My Evolution Pack was Incineroar/Crabominable/Sandslash with a Stakataka promo while the only notable cards in my 4 starting packs were RH Welder (that helped out a ton) and holo Arcanine that I couldn't use. My 3 post-tournament packs weren't noticeably better either, I even got the same holo Arcanine again!

That said, I'll be attending another one today and more next week, so I'll have more to share later.

10. K_la Aspiring Trainer
    K_la

A bad day at Pokemon Pre-Releases beats a good day working... Thankfully it was a good day at the Pre-Releases.

Between my son and I we did four Pre-Releases, and had decent pulls:
    Lucario&Melmetal GX
    Dedenne GX
    Muk&AlolanMukGX
    Blastoise GX
    Celesteela GX
    Triple Acceleration Energy Secret Rare
    Fire Crystal Secret Rare
    Metal Core Barrier Secret Rare
    Baby Blacephalon

A good place to start, looking forward to working the pre-release circuit next week.
    ps. how do I post photos, I tried, but the upload link never works for me (I tried in Chrome and Explorer)

snoopy369 likes this.
  11. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

I bought one now. If you want to have fun "Shiny hunting", it is worth it. One box had 15 packs (10 cards/pack) and had 3 shiny Pokémon, 2 GX and 1 prism star.
    Every pack has 8 common reverse holos and 2 rare cards, either both holos or one a shiny/GX/prism/FA.
    Of course the card quality is worse (thinner cards and dull holo) than the Japanese, but if you want to have shiny Pokémon for a cheap prize, or maybe even try to complete the 100 secret rare set, the Korean boxes are an option.

12. The Red Genesect The robot that made it past Captcha
    The Red Genesect

I haven’t pulled a single GX card since last August. And I’ve opened 40+ packs since then.

13. Raven Zombie Dark/Ghost Trainer
    Raven Zombie

UB Booster Box
    -dedenne gx
    -whimsicott gx
    -whimsicott gx fa
    -muk/alolan muk gx
    -greninja/zoroark gx
    -marshadow/machamp gx
    -lucario/melmetal gx sr

UB ETB
    -venomoth gx
    -molayne fa

both 3pack promos
    -lucario/melmetal gx
    -pokegear 3.0 sr

The Red Genesect likes this.
  14. SH Vault Aspiring Trainer
    SH Vault

my recent double Reshiram Charizard GX tag team from the 3 packs blister packs...

15. PokemonMasterNate Braizard let's go!!!
    PokemonMasterNate

So, I have recently gotten back my Palkia-GX, which I lost (ripmelol) but, I have 45 of them. My parents don't really have the money for me to get them, so I got some cards from my friends which are cool. Some of my favorites are: Tapu Koko Prism Star, Necrozma GX (Promo), Silvally GX (Crimson Invasion), Marshadow GX (Promo), Buzzwole GX FA, Yveltal GX and the FA(Forbidden Light), Darkrai GX (Burning Shadows), and Melmetal GX. Some are really playable.

16. PokemonMasterNate Braizard let's go!!!
    PokemonMasterNate

I am gonna be honest here, the GX's to pull in Unbroken Bonds is HARD. The pull rates are not too bad but I'm not complaining.

17. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I picked up an Unbroken Bonds ETB and a Salamence GX box while I was at League today, I was pleasantly surprised with my pulls.

Unbroken Bonds ETB:
    • Holo Slowbro
    • RA Marshadow and Machamp GX
    • Alternate Art Greninja and Zoroark GX
    Salamence GX box:
    • 2x Firey Flint
    • FA Dragonite GX
    • RH Lighting Energy
    I also picked up a Zeraora GX and an TEU Absol for my Pikarom deck, but I'm not including those since they were singles.

18. SH Vault Aspiring Trainer
    SH Vault

Unbroken Bonds ETB pulling rates are rather difficult especially for ultra rares and better...all I am getting are holo rares recently

19. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

I bought a box of Unbroken Bonds and I pulled the following...
    • Alternate Art Greninja and Zoroark GX
    • Regular Celesteela GX
    • Regular Marshadow and Machamp GX
    • Regular Venomoth GX
    • Regular Reshiram and Charizard GX
    And yes, there was no Full-Art in the box.

20. Hyrum Aspiring Trainer
    Hyrum

I bought an Unbroken Bonds booster box and pulled a Dedenne GX, Reshiram & Charizard GX, Reshiram & Charizard GX (Full Art), and a Full Art Green's Exploration.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?