Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
Just been to my LOT Pre-Release and got probably my luckiest packs ever.
Pre-Release Kit
Suicune Promo (SM149)
Naganadel x1
Natu x2
Pack 1: RR Sigilyph GX
Pack 2: Thunder Mountain Prism Star
Pack 3: Unown Hand
Pack 4: Tyranitar GX Regular Art
Prize Packs
Pack 1: FA Sceptile GX
Pack 2: Tapu Koko Holo
Pack 3: Alolan Ninetales GX Regular Art

My god I've never had this luck before. The league leader gave me a playset of league promo Empoleon he had left over as well!? Somebody Please help me....

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
My Pre-release haul was pretty average.

From the build and battle box I got the Tapu Lele promo and Xerneas <> (and a couple of the non-GX Shuckles that I love)

Then from my 5 prize boosters I got a holo Ampharos, holo Jumpluff, Thunder Mountain <>, and a secret rare Electropower. Plus a couple other non-holo cards that I wanted like Zebstrika and the new Grovyle

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
This is what I pulled from my prerelease (with more to follow), they’re not bad but they’re not good either.

OPb6Uwy.jpg
jp7CW4f_d.jpg
IGM4792_d.jpg

WmLvOxI_d.jpg

Last edited:

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I have a question before i open stuff i have:

instead of listing what i pull from each product im just going to list the products then pile all the packs by set and pile the promos in a stack.

Would that be cool or do we really need to show what we pull from each product?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
opened a Lost Thunder Booster box.
SR - wait and see hammer
RR - genesect gx
FA - Judge
GX - lugia, blacephelon, A ninetales
prism - ditto, xerneas, heat factory, life forest

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
Dang you got a SR of my least favorite card in the set. But hey that full art judge and one of Blacephelon and Alolan Ninetales is very very nice imo.

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
My pulls from my LOST THUNDER booster box. Was it a good box?
Comparing with @Raven Zombie, it seems about average - 1 Secret Rare, 1 Rainbow Rare, 1 Full Art, 3 GX's, 4 Prism Stars.

The two Alolan Ninetales-GX's are definitely great pulls, and I think they're the best cards in the set — Regular Art is about $20 or so, and the Rainbow Rare is $40+.

Nice!

Last edited:

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
My Lost Thunder booster box: 4 Prism Stars, 3 GXs (Virizion, Shuckle, Tyranitar), 2 FA (Genesect GX, Professor Elm's Lecture), 1 RR (Magcargo GX). I'm quite happy that you get 2-3 FA/RR/SR per box, not only 0-1 like in the last 2 sets. Not the best RR, but a good mix.

Also it is really fun opening a box, because I did by far not even get all regular rares and only one duplicate.

So even opening a second box would not give you too many duplicates (I'm still missing 12 holos even, I think). I remember some time back, when I got the same regular rare 5 times and another one 4 times, all in a box + 3-pack blisters.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
All the Product is opened just loose Packs left

https://postimg.cc/gallery/y30yeq4m/

sadly 1 of the promos wasnt packed right and was damaged :(

I recorded any and all Damaged promos so i can replace them later :)

Highlights were a extra Promo in a Blister pack and the Crimson Invasion ETB had 1 Extra Pack :D

Well counted up all the packs but some reason it came to 748 packs when it should be 752 according to the pics of everything i opened so maybe i lost some packs or miscounted

Oh well =/

Be opening over the week :)

Last edited:

Corentin M.

Aspiring Trainer
With my girlfriend we bought a Japanese pack for fun (5 card) and we pulled the new fairy Ninetales GX. I was like "I'm super happy, it's so cool" but "damn, it's unplayable …"

Whatever, it is so cool ! ^^

CraYon

Aspiring Trainer
jlsrrdb21qn11.jpg

These were the pulls my sister and I got from two Dragon's Majesty ETBs which I think were pretty good pulls. Oh and not pictured but we also opened 4 total pin boxes and in addition to these our Dragon's Majesty pulls included two more Reshiram GXs, Victini <>, and two more Altaria. And a grass and lightning holo energy which I put in my Rayquaza GX deck because it just fit.
The White Kyurem GX is gorgeous!!

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I've quite often had triple blisters, tins or even collection boxes with just regular rares, so I am far from complaining about my results from yesterday, but they are both good and bad.
I opened a Ultra Necrozma GX collection with 4 boosters. No GX/FA, but 2 Victini Prism Stars.
And 2 triple blisters from Lost Thunder. Both of them had a Rainbow Rare Zeraora GX in them :mad:. If I'd play or trade, that might be good, but I just collect.

CAKobra

Aspiring Trainer
I can’t put the picture for some reason but I pulled a Nagandel GX from a Random Holo Chest earned from the versus ladder. Pretty good pull?

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I've quite often had triple blisters, tins or even collection boxes with just regular rares, so I am far from complaining about my results from yesterday, but they are both good and bad.
I opened a Ultra Necrozma GX collection with 4 boosters. No GX/FA, but 2 Victini Prism Stars.
And 2 triple blisters from Lost Thunder. Both of them had a Rainbow Rare Zeraora GX in them :mad:. If I'd play or trade, that might be good, but I just collect.
Dragon Majesty seems to be like this. I know it only has 6 FA, but now I had 2 Zinnia FA in my Salamence GX collection (5 boosters), which by the way was the only FA I pulled so far from around 20 Dragon Majesty boosters.

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
Dragon Majesty seems to be like this. I know it only has 6 FA, but now I had 2 Zinnia FA in my Salamence GX collection (5 boosters), which by the way was the only FA I pulled so far from around 20 Dragon Majesty boosters.
i wish i had luck like that, i haven't pulled a full art in any packs of anything that I've opened