Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Maserati777 said:
I think it's safe to say I won't be buying anymore of the Gengar Spirit link packs, have bought 3 and all 3 had bad luck. I think I'll stick with the 3 packs.

That is why I only buy promos for the card.

I bought 2 of the triple blisters with Trevenant on the front:
1st one:
Full Art Heracross EX
Reverse Leafeon
Some non holo rares

2nd one:
Seismitoad EX Regular Art
Electivire

Pulls were good!

Glad I ditched the Genger 2 packs even if 7.99 is a good price for 2 packs, 10.99 for 3 is better.

I bought 2 of the Haxorus 3 packs from Meijers today, one had a Lysandre FA and a Pyroar Rev. So far from these 3 pack blisters I've pulled Full Arts of Charizard, Toxicroak, Lysandre, Pokemon Fan Club, Magnezone, as well as both Mega Charizards and a bunch of the regular ex's. Also like 6 Pyroar, 6 Dusknoir, 6 Shiftry, 7 Florges, 4 Carbink, 3 Druddigon, 1 Milotic.

The other had Kangaskhan Ex and Dusknoir Holo.

Gengar 2-pack, pulled a M Charizard X
4th one ive pulled since the set came out haha

I finally bought a Charizaard Tin, it had my 3rd M Heracross Ex and a Dusknoir Holo, better then the other two tins but still a duplicate.

2 Gengar spirit link packs

Pulled Mega Kangaskan EX

I forgot to mention it but I also bought 3 of the Haxorus/Machamp packs and got a M Kangaskhan Ex as well as 3 holos, Pyroar, Florges and Druddigon.

So today I bought 4 of those Flashfire 3 packs with the Haxorus or Machamp.

I ended up getting another Charizard Full Art and a Charizard 12/106. I also got a Rev Goodra and Holo Shiftry and Milotic.

Edit 10/28/14: Today I bought 2 Ancient Power Boxes, the first one had nothing, non holo rares. The second had a Full Art Pokemon Center Lady. It's interesting because I only need 4 more full arts from Flashfire and Furious Fists, and I got one of them here. Now I only need Kangaskhan Full Art from the set.

Edit 11/1/14: Today I bought my third Charizard tin, and it was the 3rd Charizard tin I bought to have an ultra rare in it. It had my third Charizard Full Art in it. I bought 1 each of the Blastoise and Venusaur tins and they had nothing so Charizard has been lucky.

tumblr_ndpnppCx9S1r12rm4o9_r1_1280.jpg

got some phantom forces packs today!!

both 1-pack blisters, nothing good

both 3-pack blisters, got a dialga ex in the shiftry, and a holo heatran in the darkrai

phantom forces elite trainer box, malamar ex, holo diancie, M gengar ex(YAY :D)

so not terrible pulls, im happy, 2 exs and a mega before i open my box

Found some Phantom Forces stuff myself, but the trainer box was not one of them :(

The Talonflame blisters best card was a holographic Pyroar.

I got two Greninja blisters (one for the promo binder one for the live card dex I have). The first one gave a M. Gengar EX :) (not secret unfortunantley) but the best card in that was a reverse holo Xerosic.

The Shiftry three pack blister, while two of the packs were basically duds the last gave me FA Lysandre's Trump Card.

The Darkrai three pack blister but the best card in those packs was the reverse holo Hydregion (I wish it was at least holo, sigh).

Pretty decent pulls, I suppose it could have been better though but I know it could have been worse.

Went ahead and got a trainer elite box...

Got gold m gengar and regular m gengar <3

That's a good one. So wish I could pull a gold bordered mega. Never have to date.

Pikachu6319 said:
That's a good one. So wish I could pull a gold bordered mega. Never have to date.

I usually let my grandma pick my box haha, when we did XY we got FA Xerneas, FA Yvetal and a blastoise EX in the same box, the blue one she picked out, in the red one i picked....nothing... I picked my furious fists box and got nothing, she picked this box and we got those ._.

Got the Original Starter Tins:

Venusaur Tin:
-Porygon Z Holo
-Dragonite ex

Blastoise Tin:
-Milotic Holo
-Victribell Holo

Charizard Tin:
-Blastoise Holo

Bought some 3-Pack Blisters of Phantom Forces from my local Tesco, got ridiculous pulls:

Shiftry Blister:

Xerosic FA
M-Gengar EX Secret Rare (WHAAAAAAAT)
Honchcrow

Darkrai Blister:

Aegislash EX
Honchcrow
Jellicent

I didn't even care about the double Honchcrow. My first ever Secret Rare and I pulled it from a €12 blister. Delighted.

Phantom Forces Elite Trainer Box:
-Chandelure Holo
-Jamming Net Holo

I got my Phantom Forces Elite Trainer's Box the other day and I got:

- Gengar EX
- Malamar EX
- Chandelure Holo

My Phantom Forces Elite Trainer box had a Full Art Malamar, and a largely miscut Gourgeist Holo(The only holo in the box).

So far I've bought 3 Elite Trainer Boxes ever and I've gotten either a full art or a secret rare in each.

I ended up getting a Talonflame Blister, and had probably the best pulls possible in a single booster pack:

Chansey
Joltik
Roggenrola
Karrablast
Pumpkaboo
Professor Sycamore
Shauna
Battle Compressor
RH VS Seeker
Aegislash-EX

Sadly, I ended up trading away the Talonflame promo.

Back