Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I got the new box w/ the 5 fossil holos in it. I pulled 1 regular holo. Pretty meh. At least the 5 holo promos were nice. :p

Ancient Power Box, pulled Lucario Ex and a holo, good box for me :)

Got the electric and water gym collection things, both come with 1 flashfire pack and 20 cards(including 2 galaxy holos)
pulled a holo in both packs

Bought the Ancient Power Box. I started with the Furious Fists packs and started to feel very disappointed (Magmortar, RH Flygon, and Jynx... why is this Jynx a rare?!?! UGH!), but then I opened the Flash Fire pack and got #12 Charizard EX! :D So it was worth the $15.

I went to Target today and figured I would pick up 1 blister, so I got one of the XY blisters w/ the Gyarados holo card in it. I got an Xerneas EX card. So yay! Got one of the ones I needed. :) Trying to complete that set and i'm getting pretty close.

Got the psychic and grass gym challenge 1-packs from target, nothing from grass, but Kangaskhan Ex from the psychic. (Also got 2 random Fists packs and pulled a Full art Lucario :D)

Bought two of the new blister packs with two packs of Furious Fists and three Boundaries Crossed cosmo holos, pulled an FA Seismitoad EX! :D

Frost Mage said:
Bought two of the new blister packs with two packs of Furious Fists and three Boundaries Crossed cosmo holos, pulled an FA Seismitoad EX! :D

Which blister is that? I don't know that I've heard of them. Pic please?

callmekyle11 said:
Frost Mage said:

Which blister is that? I don't know that I've heard of them. Pic please?
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Furious_Fists_Two_Pack_Blisters_newly_released

They're so cool, the options for the coin are Xerneas, Yveltal, and Pika Pika, and Dusknoir is a 7-8 dollar card, with a cooler holo. :) Plus Scizor might be good with the Metal Support next set.

oooh thank you!! they weren't on the official xy merch page yet on the wiki so I hadn't seen them, time to go shopping! :D

Hey guys! Most recently pulled a lucario-ex from a furious fists trainer box, and a full art lucario-ex from a mega charizard "X" box (the one with the figure).

For the fun of it I picked up the three pack blisters that have the cosmos holo Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno and the cosmos holo Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion in it.

The four packs were two Next Destinies, nothing good there. But the other two were Plasma Freeze and I got a Latios EX regular and the secret rare shining Empoleon.

I've been buying those Machamp and Haxorus 3 packs from Meijer since they are 10.99.

So far I've pulled a Charizard Full Art, Toxicroak Full Art, Pokemon Fan Club Full Art, both Charizard Megas and Toxicroak Ex.

I also bought a Furious Fists Elite Trainer Box and got a Lucario Full Art.

Bought the mega charizard y 3-pack, and the 2 boundaries crossed promo 2-packs (with furious fists packs)

got a holo pyroar in the 3-pack

first 2-pack got a holo noivern
2nd pack got a FA korrina :D yay

Pikachu6319 said:
For the fun of it I picked up the three pack blisters that have the cosmos holo Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno and the cosmos holo Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion in it.

The four packs were two Next Destinies, nothing good there. But the other two were Plasma Freeze and I got a Latios EX regular and the secret rare shining Empoleon.

I got one of those too, I pulled a tornadus ex full art from the plasma freeze pack and a non holo rare in the next destinies, so I'm assuming all of these have ultra rares :p

You got a FA EX while I got a regular art EX put also a secret rare shiny.

First off, I bet there are some here who could tell us they got mediocre to terrible pulls from this. Second, I'm not really sure which of us got the better deal in the packs.

Korean Fighting Power Special Set

3x holos from 10 packs

Krookodile EX box pulled a Raichu and a Skarmory EX :)

Mega Charizard Y 3 pack pulled nothing great but the pin is really cool.

Opened two Chespin boxes (the ones with 3 packs and a figure). Got Ninetails holo and KeldeoEX in the first, and a reverse Porygon-Z in the second. Buy these while you still can...

Pokemonlover903 said:
Maserati777 said:
I bought 2 of those 3 packs with the holo from Flashfire for 10.99, a better deal then buying single boosters at 4.19 each.

Anyways in 1 I got the Charizard Full Art.

where are they 10.99? there are 11.99 where i buy them

Meijers is selling the Flashfire ones for 10.99 in Michigan.

The other day I bought another Flashire 3 pack and got a Magnezone Full Art, I also got a 3rd or 4th Magnezone ex in the Mega Charizard X box, overall neither box brought anything god unlike the Xerneas Collection box which had a M Blastoise and the Yveltal which had a Xerneas Full Art.

Back