M Guardevoir EX
KYOGRE EX FA
Camerupt EX FA
Teammates FA

I can die now :3

I bought my first 2 primal clash packs from Target last night and I got
Rare Azumarill
Wailord EX

I also just got my first ever booster box in the mail today and just finished opening it.It's a Primal Clash Box. I got

Wailord EX
Primal Kyogre EX
Mega Gardevoir EX
Primal Groudon EX FA

I was expecting more :/

Bought a phantom forces booster box and got the following:
Manectric EX FA
Lysandre's Trump Card FA
Xerosic FA
Dialga EX
Aegislash EX
Malamar EX
Florges EX
Jamming Net Red Holo

Bought 6 Legendary treasures boosters for $2 Each!
Out of the last booster I got Lugia Ex, Thundurus Holo and Meloetta EX FA (RC)
Pretty happy with that.
Got a flashfire booster box on the way so hopefully that can bring me some more luck

Found the Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon pin packs today though I went looking for Primal Clash stuff. Found the theme decks but not really post worthy. On the other hand, the Primal Groudon had an Aegislash EX in the Phantom Forces pack and the Primal Kyogre had a Dragonite EX in one of the Furious Fists pack. Better than the last pin pack pulls.

Maserati777 said:
I went to Dollar Tree to buy some Phantom Forces 3 packs. I got 17 of them and in the 8th pack I got this.

Are those packs legit? I've never seen Phantom Forces packs that look like that, with the yellow/gold border and back. I've heard speculations and truths (400 HP Grimer) that Dollar Tree sells counterfeits. I mean, everything does cost just a dollar so it wouldn't surprise me if they sell fakes. Maybe I'll visit mine and see for myself.

I'm having extremely odd (not bad) luck when it comes to the Primal Clash set. I've opened my fair share of packs (2 booster boxes, pre-release, and maybe 20 other packs or so) but I still find it quite bizarre that I've pulled 4 (FOUR!) SR Dive Balls. Is anyone else pulling these with such ease?

I opened a Groudon Elite Trainer box and got a M Gardevoir Full Art

I also opened some 3 packs and some singles.

I got a rev Sceptile atc and a holo Swampert atc in the same pack, I got a Treeko, Grovyle Rev and a Sceptile in the same pack. I also got a second holo Swampert atc, a Sceptile atc holo, a Blaziken Holo, an Eelektross Holo, both of the energy rev's, a bunch of new reverses.
tumblr_nj27jj2eeg1r12rm4o5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj27jj2eeg1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj27jj2eeg1r12rm4o7_r1_1280.jpg
I've opened 7 etb's, 5 of them contained a full art or secret rare, 1 had an ex and 1 had some holos. Also happy I haven't gotten any duplicate full arts. And happy these full arts are not miscut.

Also in reply to the other person the packs from Dollar Tree definitely contain real cards. If not then thats the best fake full art card I've ever seen as it's exactly the same as one I recently got from a 10 card pack. I'm not sure who packages them. I also don't know what the pull ratios are for a box, I don't know how rare a full art or ex is in a box or even how many packs come in a box. I do know it's pretty easy to tell if your pack contains a reverse/ex/full art or just an uncommon or non holo rare.

Well I bought both elite trainer boxes...and for the first time in a long time I got a booster box, from Primal Clash.

Booster box:
Sharpedo EX
Groudon EX FA
Primal Groudon EX (from a Primal Groudon pack, with a reverse Groudon Spirit link, I think I'm being given a message here)
Gardevoir EX
Camerupt EX
Sharpedo EX FA
Blaziken holo
Manaphy holo
Medicham holo
Nidoqueen AT reverse
Swampert AT reverse
Rhyperior AT holo
Excadrill AT holo
Kingdra AT holo x2

Not bad pulls but I've seen poeple who pull more than this. No secret rares here, which is usually my luck,

Groudon Trainer Box:
Professer Birch's Observration FA
SR Enhanced Gold Hammer
Sceptile AT reverse
Whiscash AT reverse

Kyogre Trainer Box:
Groudon EX (again am I being given a message here?)
Blaziken holo
Excadrill AT holo
Medicham AT reverse
Bidoof AT reverse

Looks like I should make something for Groudon EX/Primal Groudon EX, even though Kyogre or Gardevoir is what I would have planned.

Got 14 packs of PRC. Highlights for playable stuff/URs are SR Dive Ball, FA Archie's Ace in the Hole, Aggron EX, Groudon EX, 2x Rare Candy, 2x Weakness Policy, 2x Kyogre Spirit Link (1 RH), Escape Rope, 2x Teammates, Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick, Archie's Ace in the Hole and Rough Seas.

My first two packs I got a SR Dive Ball, but after that I think the universe is punishing me. I got 9 packs today and only got a Wailord EX :'(

My friend got 6 packs and pulled Shapedo EX and Primal Groudon FA. I traded for the Sharpedo but I want the primal groundon so bad!

Booster pack rare card probability?

I was wondering if it is easier to get rarer cards by buying boxes that come with them such as Elite Trainer Boxes?

RE: Booster pack rare card probability?

Sadly, no. While some people might post anecdata suggesting that some tins or whatever have better pulls than others, card rarity is set at the pack level before those packs are put into boxes and such. Booster boxes used to be patterned in such a way that you were likely to get a certain amount of R/SR/UR cards in them, but that sort of patterning was abandoned around the time Plasma cards started being released and now even booster boxes are more or less random, though still a good deal in general because of the lower price of each booster pack when you buy in bulk.

Yeah I was just wondering Because I got two UR from my last elite trainer box

Just random as Athena said. I got two elite trainer boxes, and while one of them was pretty good with FA Birch's observation and SR Enahcned Hammer, the other only had Groudon EX.

It's just luck of the draw is all. Some people simply have better luck than others.

Best deal ever (Primal Clash)/buy box or not?

I have a story to share, and I do it to also ask people who bought boxes of Primal Clash to tell me an estimate on how lucky I got with some of my pulls, and if I should continue. I bought a Furfrou 3-pack at target, which contained a Mega Gardevoir Ex Full art, and a regular Gardevoir full art. Today I drove to another city to play League, and I bought 3 packs at the comic shop. Got another Mega Gardevoir Full art. Basically, on Mega's alone it seemed like I bought 2 mega's for the price of 1.

I usually get reminded a lot to never purchase packs, to either buy a box then singles, or just plan for a single deck per set and buy the singles.

On pre-release I obtained 2 kyogres and a primal kyogre and a secret rare dive ball.

I want to buy a box to complete the decks to these 2 pokemon, but what are your opinions? I have never purchased a box.

Singles or buy the box and hope for the best?

RE: Best deal ever (Primal Clash)/buy box or not?

With that luck, you might end up pulling every single FA/Secret Rare of PC if you buy a box xD

Vom said:
With that luck, you might end up pulling every single FA/Secret Rare of PC if you buy a box xD

haha, I estimate about 7 UR per box but the thing is, if of those I could get kyogre's or gardevoirs. Or just buy the rest of the singles I need, which is an estimate of what a box might cost. 2 primal more = 50 bucks

gardevoir ex and perhaps another mega = 30.

But you are right, I am indeed full of luck for this set, so I might get a box and a few promo packs.

Well when I bought a box and two elite trainer kits I ended up with two Groudon EX (one being a full art) from the booster box and another from the trainer kit. The box also gave me Primal Groudon EX, Gardevoir EX, 2 Sharpedo EX (one being Full art) and a Camerupt EX for a total of six ultra rares. This is apparently a little low on the scale when I read people here getting 7-9 ultra rares.

I have yet to find the three pack blisters but based on my past pulls on these, I don't think I'd get much of anything important. I'll have to report on that if I find these next week. You got your moneys worth (and then some) with that three pack blister but most don't get that kind of pull from those.

You could try a box, you will probably get some decent pulls. But there is no guarantee that it will be Kyogre EX/Gardevoir EX material. That was what I was hoping for and it pretty much didn't happen. Though I apparently am getting a message from somewhere to build something around Primal Groudon EX. I opened up a Primal Groudon art pack and that was what gave me Primal Groudon EX and a reverse holo Groudon spirit link card. This was after I had pulled the full art Groudon EX.

Depending on where you go it might be cheaper to get the cards indivdually though. I bought the 2 Kyogre EX, 1 Primal Kyogre EX, 1 Gardevoir EX, 1 M. Gardevoir EX for just less than fifty dollars. None are full art though.

Pikachu6319 said:
Well when I bought a box and two elite trainer kits I ended up with two Groudon EX (one being a full art) from the booster box and another from the trainer kit. The box also gave me Primal Groudon EX, Gardevoir EX, 2 Sharpedo EX (one being Full art) and a Camerupt EX for a total of six ultra rares. This is apparently a little low on the scale when I read people here getting 7-9 ultra rares.

I have yet to find the three pack blisters but based on my past pulls on these, I don't think I'd get much of anything important. I'll have to report on that if I find these next week. You got your moneys worth (and then some) with that three pack blister but most don't get that kind of pull from those.

You could try a box, you will probably get some decent pulls. But there is no guarantee that it will be Kyogre EX/Gardevoir EX material. That was what I was hoping for and it pretty much didn't happen. Though I apparently am getting a message from somewhere to build something around Primal Groudon EX. I opened up a Primal Groudon art pack and that was what gave me Primal Groudon EX and a reverse holo Groudon spirit link card. This was after I had pulled the full art Groudon EX.

Depending on where you go it might be cheaper to get the cards indivdually though. I bought the 2 Kyogre EX, 1 Primal Kyogre EX, 1 Gardevoir EX, 1 M. Gardevoir EX for just less than fifty dollars. None are full art though.

Sadly the only place I purchase from is Ebay or sometimes Amazon. If it's from the local shop, they are usually 2 or 3 dollars expensier than the listings online. I guess you are right, but if I also get other cards I might get some trades in.

Back