BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

runeon12 said:
Actually, you're the first I've seen to notice this, pretty cool indeed. I don't think they would make the gym or any parts of it 'Winter Only' though, it's probably some area with an item in it, like the rest of the 'Secret Areas' in the game. Pretty good theory, anyways. Also, nice eyesight.

I was going too post that but couldn't ind the picture without snow XD

So can we say that there's a 99.9% chance we will have a Bug gym, and an Ice gym?

Hey, rockinpikachu, could you get a hold of the bigger Isshu region map and edit your original post with it? I'm straining my eyes on the old one.

im thinking(in no particular order) bug, ice, rock, grass, dark, and hopefully ones that havent been used much like ground or posion or dragon or types that have been used the most like water or electric

Hellion said:
Hey, rockinpikachu, could you get a hold of the bigger Isshu region map and edit your original post with it? I'm straining my eyes on the old one.

Yes sir! *Updates and deletes opinions since no one reads those!*

Ok it's updated!

hi I know i'm new to Pokebeach forums, but in one of the coro coro scans says that Hiun City is the center of the Isshu Region, i know that probably means that its the main city, but what if it meant that this is only the northern part of Isshu, and there is a southern landmass that hasn't been shown yet. Thoughts?

ShiningZekrom said:
hi I know i'm new to Pokebeach forums, but in one of the coro coro scans says that Hiun City is the center of the Isshu Region, i know that probably means that its the main city, but what if it meant that this is only the northern part of Isshu, and there is a southern landmass that hasn't been shown yet. Thoughts?

Ooohhhh...Hope it's true

^theres an ocean to the south, therefore, no southern landmass, sorry

the map was removed!!!

maybe you could take a plane to a reserve to find some rare pokemon that cant be found elsewhere easily (pretty much a safari zone with a new name).

The Isshu region probably does have a Safari zone or something relevant to a Safari zone somewhere on the map.

probably just trying to make connections. r/s/e deserves it own game not a simple revisit. by the time it comes out itll be 10 years so itd be a classic. the plane should just go to a few islands like the seviis only bigger.

probably just trying to make connections. r/s/e deserves it own game not a simple revisit. by the time it comes out itll be 10 years so itd be a classic. the plane should just go to a few islands like the seviis only bigger.

frostwind said:

The games will prob come out in 2012 for it's 10 year anniversary

Yes, new Pokemon games are coming right after B/W. That makes total sense. /sarcasm In a few years, maybe. But not this year lol.

Edit: Nevermind, just disregard then.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Yes, new Pokemon games are coming right after B/W. That makes total sense. /sarcasm In a few years, maybe. But not this year lol.

dmaster out.

woops i meant 2012 lol

Back