• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading Pidove BW15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

Professional Shadow Stitcher
RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Need Yveltal EX Full Art, Trading Lysandre Full Art and Pidove BW15!!!

TheArtistSmeargle said:
Hi there new to this site. My thread hasn't been approved yet so not sure if I can ask for trades just yet. However i'm interested in your FA Lysandre also might be interested in those holo grass energy what set are they from?. I have tons of your BW-on wants. The more notable ones are like Yveltal EX FA, Dragonite EX FA, Fossil Researcher FA, Pretty Much All of the Dragon Vault, Articuno EX FA, Cobalion EX FA, Toxicroak EX, Toxicroak EX FA.
The holo grass energy are from the Red Genesect Collection
I'm interested in everything you listed, but especially the Yveltal Full Art

Butterfly719

Aspiring Trainer
RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Need Yveltal EX Full Art, Trading Lysandre Full Art and Pidove BW15!!!

I think you accidentally skipped my post?

CFOURCOLTSFAN

Aspiring Trainer

I have a ra dragonite ex and a landorus off of your wants list, I am very interested in the fa lysandre. lmk.

Binx345

Verified Seller

Hey perhaps we can work out a trade. You have 1 card I want, and I would trade a fair amount of stuff I have for it.

BINX wants
FA Lysandre

BINX HAS
lots of figures/plush
COL- Mime Jr
COL- H Groudon
COL- C/U probably Mareep, Riolu, Snubbull, Misdreavus
COL- R Slowking
DV- H Dratini 1
PS- c/u probably Lombre, Togetic, Trubbish 63, Cherrim
PS- H Gallade
Flashfire- most of the C/U you want

TheArtistSmeargle

Aspiring Trainer

Wigglytuff said:
TheArtistSmeargle said:
Hi there new to this site. My thread hasn't been approved yet so not sure if I can ask for trades just yet. However i'm interested in your FA Lysandre also might be interested in those holo grass energy what set are they from?. I have tons of your BW-on wants. The more notable ones are like Yveltal EX FA, Dragonite EX FA, Fossil Researcher FA, Pretty Much All of the Dragon Vault, Articuno EX FA, Cobalion EX FA, Toxicroak EX, Toxicroak EX FA.

I'm sure we can work something out. However people did ask for it before I did though and I don't like cutting in line unless it's for a dungeon queue on WoW xD if you can't reach a deal with people that asked for it before me let me know and we can come to a deal. :)

Wigglytuff

Butterfly719 said:
I think you accidentally skipped my post?
What would you trade for the Arceus Lv. X?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have a ra dragonite ex and a landorus off of your wants list, I am very interested in the fa lysandre. lmk.
Sorry, but I have a Dragonite EX now

TheArtistSmeargle said:
Wigglytuff said:

I'm sure we can work something out. However people did ask for it before I did though and I don't like cutting in line unless it's for a dungeon queue on WoW xD if you can't reach a deal with people that asked for it before me let me know and we can come to a deal. :)
Yveltal EX FA is my top want now, so I'd like to trade for it if possible.

Binx345 said:
Hey perhaps we can work out a trade. You have 1 card I want, and I would trade a fair amount of stuff I have for it.

BINX wants
FA Lysandre

BINX HAS
lots of figures/plush
COL- Mime Jr
COL- H Groudon
COL- C/U probably Mareep, Riolu, Snubbull, Misdreavus
COL- R Slowking
DV- H Dratini 1
PS- c/u probably Lombre, Togetic, Trubbish 63, Cherrim
PS- H Gallade
Flashfire- most of the C/U you want
If I can't work something out with Smeargle I'll try to work something out with you.

Butterfly719

Aspiring Trainer

It wouldn't be worth it to trade just for Arceus Lv. X...I listed some other wants and asked about trainers?

TheArtistSmeargle

Aspiring Trainer

Wigglytuff said:
TheArtistSmeargle said:
Yveltal EX FA is my top want now, so I'd like to trade for it if possible.

okie dokie just didn't wanna cut in front of other people. Do you just wanna go for 1 for 1? FA Lysandre for FA Yveltal Ex? I see prices almost running similar at the moment. Let me know if that works for you and you can pm me to finalize and I can have this ready to be shipped tomorrow. :]

Wigglytuff

Butterfly719 said:
It wouldn't be worth it to trade just for Arceus Lv. X...I listed some other wants and asked about trainers?
I just confirmed a trade for Lysandre Full Art, and I'm not able to trade the trainers right now. I can still trade Arceus Lv. X though. Could you pick some of your cards to trade for it? My offer is my Arceus Lv. X for your Zekrom EX, but you can let me know what you want to do.

Butterfly719

Aspiring Trainer

No thanks. The Arceus Lv. X was the lowest want out of everything. And I'm pretty sure it's a rule that you aren't supposed to have things listed that aren't for trade.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Butterfly719 said:
And I'm pretty sure it's a rule that you aren't supposed to have things listed that aren't for trade.

It is

omahanime said:
5. Only list cards that you have in hand and available for trade. You are not allowed to list cards that are decked, incoming, outgoing, hard to get, or not for trade. Doing so will result in a warning and we will ask you to remove them from your thread.

Remove cards not for trade.

Iconz

Lucario Lover!

CML for Lysandre FA?

Wigglytuff

omahanime said:
Butterfly719 said:
And I'm pretty sure it's a rule that you aren't supposed to have things listed that aren't for trade.

It is

omahanime said:
5. Only list cards that you have in hand and available for trade. You are not allowed to list cards that are decked, incoming, outgoing, hard to get, or not for trade. Doing so will result in a warning and we will ask you to remove them from your thread.

Remove cards not for trade.
They were removed before you posted that. I took them off after he asked for them in the trade, I hadn't realized they were still on there.

Iconz said:
CML for Lysandre FA?
Sorry, just took it off the list.

Iconz

Lucario Lover!
RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Need Yveltal EX Full Art, Trading Pidove BW15!!!

How many of
Energy Search
Shadow Triad
Float Stone
Team Plasma Ball (RH)
Pokemon Center Lady
Evosoda
Team Plasma Grunt
Proffesor's Letter
Roller Skates
Cilan
Proffesor Juniper