• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading Pidove BW15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading Secret Rare Garbodor!!!

Patriots Fan said:
Sure, what's your value on the M Venusaur Ex?
1,500 WP
Since the charizard is damaged, I'll let you have 100-200 extra points on your side

Wigglytuff said:
Patriots Fan said:
Sure, what's your value on the M Venusaur Ex?
1,500 WP
Since the charizard is damaged, I'll let you have 100-200 extra points on your side

Sorry, I'll hold on to the M Venusaur for now. Thanks anyways :)

Bump! Week of 07/07.

I deal in STUMPMASTER points. I will trade my first edition Venasaur, offer something and I will tell you the STUMPMASTERVALUE.

STUMPMASTER said:
I deal in STUMPMASTER points. I will trade my first edition Venasaur, offer something and I will tell you the STUMPMASTERVALUE.
Okay, I got your PMs, so I'm a bit reluctant to trade, but if your serious about trading, I can offer a first edition gyrados for it, that's the only 1st edition holo I have, but I'd rather have a Venusaur. Is that worth the "STUMPMASTERVALUE"

Yeah, that's all right. Sorry for being stumpy. I will PM you my address and I will go first.

UPDATE!

Updated Wants
Updated Haves
Added Trainers
Got rid of WigglyPoints

Bump! Week of 07/14.

RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading Raikou SL9 and Secret Rare Garbodor!!!

Update! Added Dragon Vault in English, Japanese, and Korean

RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading Raikou SL9 and Secret Rare Garbodor!!!

CML for Xearneas EX

RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading M-Charizard EX #69 and Secret Rare Garbodor!!!

Bump! Week of 7/20

RE: The Guildmaster's Trade Thread! Trading M-Charizard EX #69 and Secret Rare Garbodor!!!

Recheck? I added some stuff

Simau said:

Sorry, still nothing that adds up to the value of Xerneas

Is your RH ultra ball from FLF?

SoldiersSpirit said:
Is your RH ultra ball from FLF?
No, they are from PLB, and besides we already made a trade with a RH FLF Ultra Ball in it, and I still haven't received your cards.

Simau said:

I can do my Xerneas EX for your Darkrai EX

I PM'd you! I have plenty of your older wants so get back to me when you have the chance. Thanks!

I have a Pokemon Diamond version, would you take that for M Charizard Ex?

Patriots Fan said:
I have a Pokemon Diamond version, would you take that for M Charizard Ex?
Charizard is actually worth more, it averages at $30. I looked through Ebay, you can get Diamond for under 10.

Hmm well Diamond is $15, at least. Saw a few that have sold this month on eBay between $15 and $20, so I guess I can add a FRLG mini guide. It has some creases/folds, but still good overall and has the map inside as well. Also have a rare 2003 Groudon figure, w/out box if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back