BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

I feel like its obvious that it would be to complicated to to IVs, EVs, nature, types, and moves to fuse the three, but I would really like to be able to see the original form of it, even though I do doubt they will have it. Just like hpow I would love gray on the 3DS but theres no way it will be, they wouldnt redo the entire game for the 3DS (by that I mean turning black/white into a 3DS game and then making updates)

you never know because by doing that they will get way more sales because many people would love a 3d version of a pokemon game besides all the side games like pokemon scramble and all of those plus more people would want to buy a 3ds and if they do make it for the 3ds they will probably also make it for the regular ds

I think that thats part of the problem, no way that theyl market a 3D and regular version of it, theyv never done it with main series before and I think the feature difference would make it seem like a seperate game.If they RSE remake was in 3D though....now that would be good.

Do you think they'd give N a sister (call her "M") in the BW sequel? Because that would be awesome. N could get Reshiram from Dragonspiral Tower, and M could get Zekrom from the Relic Castle, and then they'd both meet up in the Team Plasma Castle and challenge the player 2v2 as you battle them with two new forms of Kyurem (Yin Forme, Yang Forme).

Snorchu said:
Do you think they'd give N a sister (call her "M") in the BW sequel? Because that would be awesome. N could get Reshiram from Dragonspiral Tower, and M could get Zekrom from the Relic Castle, and then they'd both meet up in the Team Plasma Castle and challenge the player 2v2 as you battle them with two new forms of Kyurem (Yin Forme, Yang Forme).
You got a good idea but it won't happen like sb said it to much of a plot change even if they did do that it wouldn't work but if you haven't payed attention the plot...Zekrom/Reshiram have to see the as their "HERO" which their is a probably won't happen...

Whitewolf said:
Snorchu said:
You got a good idea but it won't happen like sb said it to much of a plot change even if they did do that it wouldn't work but if you haven't payed attention the plot...Zekrom/Reshiram have to see the as their "HERO" which their is a probably won't happen...

They could add a Queen, cause N is a King.

Nah what would be the point of a queen remember all the other 3rd games to all the games were basically the same thing but a little different and you cold catch both legendary pokemon

adan15 said:
Nah what would be the point of a queen remember all the other 3rd games to all the games were basically the same thing but a little different and you cold catch both legendary pokemon

Yeah, thats why I said the plotline difference would be too great, nintendo is fine working on 2 games for a new gen but there too lazy to do anything but add small parts of plot and rematches in the 3rd (copy) of the first 2 games.

The goddesses are the closest things n has to a sister. I think they will stick to the characters in bw. That'd be why the goddesses and the trio were just there and not to important yet.

Sheer Force said:
What about a Generation 3 remake? Any thoughts on names?

I would think they would be called either MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire, referencing the team names, or Burning/BurntRuby and Freezing/FrozenSapphire. I definitely think they'll make Gen 3 remakes. That is one of my favorite generations. If you think about it, they have made remakes of 2 generations prior since generation 3. Also, every generation has been able to trade between 5 games (6 between Gen 1 and 2 with the time capsule), according as follows:

Gen 1/2: R/B/Y/G/S/C could all trade with each other. (6 games)
Gen 3: R/S/E/FR/LG could all trade with each other. (5 games)
Gen 4: D/P/Pt/HG/SS could all trade with each other. (5 games)
Gen 5: To fit this pattern, it would have to be B/W/G(If it's called Gray/Grey)/?R/?S.

I just think it's most likely that Gen 5 will follow these patterns.

OMG! I was playing Hey You, Pikachu! And I got a great idea for a spinoff they should make for the 3DS! (it still has a microphone, right?)

A HEY YOU, PIKACHU! REMAKE!! only with more things to do! I love Hey You, Pikachu! I never got bored of it, my microphone doesn't always work properly though, so I thought: "the microphone wouldn't be a problem at all if it was on a DS or 3DS! So the thought came to me!

What do you guys think?

I guess you could say Nintendogs, now very successful on both DS and 3DS platforms, in theory uses a few of the same concepts and applications of technology that Hey You, Pikachu! established back on the N64, so I could definitely see that working out. Perhaps it could extend to *gasp* Pokémon other than Pikachu, which would be fantastic in my opinion; having a Pokémon in almost a pet-like fashion would be a great way to shed light on facets of the Pokémon world that aren't always as prevalent as battling/etc. in the main-series games (living life as a generic NPC maybe? :p). Even just imagining handheld/"Nintendogs"-esque gameplay with Pokémon put in the place of dogs I think would be really fun to enjoy on a regular basis (I suppose having Pokémon in a more personal role would command playing on a more regular basis), but of course Hey You, Pikachu! is a much different game, and besides that, there are an infinite number of ways you could innovate outward from the core of both kinds of experiences.

If we do get the Ruby and Sapphire remakes as predicted, then both of them will more likely be an extended version of Emerald, i.e. Battle Frontier, the Safari Zone, the Game Corner etc. As for Black and White's third version (possibly Grey or Titanium), they'll more likely combine Black City and White Forest together to make up some predictable name like Forest City or vice-versa. Dive, being an HM, suggests a Ruby and Sapphire remake, but I think that's about it.

As HGSS were the RSE remake will most likely cary the plot of emerald, except for a few small version differences and the add ons of a new battle frontier (or something like that)

I agree that they should have all the basic pokemon as "pets" in a remake like Hey You, Pikachu!

It should have the basic pokemon, like ones they would put in Mystery Dungeon, including Pikachu of course :p and they should have all the games from the N64 version like Gone Fishing, A Field Trip, Treasure Hunting, etc. with added games! I think it would be really fun

I think I might have posted about this before, but now I'm going into more detail. I believe that you will be able to travel to Sinnoh in Pokemon Gray. I say this for several reasons:

1. In Cynthia's house, Skyla says "Even distant Sinnoh is just a hop, skip, and a jump if I use my cargo plane." I believe Skyla's cargo plane will most likely be your method of travel.

2. The Shadow Triad gives you the orbs of the Creation Trio from Ghetsis. I think Ghetsis may travel to Sinnoh in an attempt to awaken this trio using the orbs in Gray, which would give you reason to travel there.

3. There is a black boat in Castelia City that is never in any way used in the story or any kind of event. I believe this is the boat that Team Plasma plans to use to travel to the Sinnoh region. On the subject of the boat, does anyone else have speculations for that boat's purpose?

Back