3 M Manectric EX
3 Gengar EX
3 M Gengar EX
4 Malamar EX
4 Florges EX
2 Manectric EX Full Art
2 Gengar EX Full Art
1 Lysandre's Last Resort Full Art

I think I did really well, considering that I pulled 5 SRs. Either way, I'm really stoked to have pulled the Lysandre's Last Resort and the Manectric EX full art since they're my first and third favorite cards in the set respectively. Despite pulling 2 duplicate full arts, they are the main Pokemon of the set, so I should be able to trade them away rather easily.

My 3 boxes came in today. I thought about selling it but I thought I might as well open them all since I just needed a holo Feraligatr.

Box 1: 7 Holos 2EX 1 Manetric SR
Box 2: 6 Holos 2EX 1 M EX 1 Xerosic SR (figures that I would get the butt doctor...)
Box 3: 8Holos 2EX 1 M EX (No SR but an extra holo. Hmm.)

BUT NO FERALIGATR... WHAT. No Mega Manetric EX either though.

Patriots Fan said:
What are the pull rates like on Korean booster boxes?

omahanime said:
Korean BW1 Black - 8 holos

omahanime said:
Korean Series 1 - 8 holos, 1 EX

omahanime said:
2nd Korean Series 6

8 holos
2 LvXs

completed set
5 cards short of 2nd set
3 unopened packs

omahanime said:
2nd Korean Y box

2 EX - both Emolga
5 holo

omahanime said:
Korean Series 4 box

8 holos - 4 doubles
1 Level x

omahanime said:
Korean X box

2 EX
5 holo

omahanime said:
Korean XY2 box

8 holo
1 EX

I hope this box was a fluke because it was horrible.

007/080 Shiftry
x3 018/080 Milotic
x3 038/080 Meowstic
056/080 Druddigon
065/080 MegaKangaskhanEX

Never pulled holo triples out of a box.

omahanime said:
Korean XY2 box #2

2x EX
5x holo

I like this better except I pulled another 038/080 Meowstic

As you can see the pull rates vary. I think I only pulled 1 FA card from all the B&W boxes. I pulled YveltalEX from the 2 Y boxes I opened, but no other FA from XY.

Didn't like my Phantom Gate box.

-Gengar ex
-Manectric ex
-Mega Gengar ex
-7 holos

It wasn't until now though that I realized there were Flare cards in the set too. Didn't pull any. :(

omahanime said:
As you can see the pull rates vary. I think I only pulled 1 FA card from all the B&W boxes. I pulled YveltalEX from the 2 Y boxes I opened, but no other FA from XY.

Why do you buy Loren boxes when Japanese boxes are basically the same price, Japanese boxes are 25 dollars and Korean boxes are 20

On ebay boxes are more expensive. Some sell them for 36. Some 40. Most sell them for 50. And Amiami tend to sell out boxes by release or the day after.

Picked up 2 japanese Phantom Gate boxes for Soulwind

Box 1: 7 Holo rares, M Gengar EX RR, Malamar EX RR, Full Art Florges EX SR

Box 2: 7 Holo rares, Gengar EX RR, Manetric EX RR, Full Art Xerosic SR

2 SRs out of 2 boxes, I'm not sure if Japan cut down the EX rate to 3 per box and put in a SR in each or we just got very lucky.
Also got the Hyper Metal Chain deck but no Full Metal Dialga EX (I think its stupid to have a SR in a prebuilt deck).

Sticking my head back in here as I got my three XY4 boxes finally. Damn SAL takes a long time, think I'll try to be less frugal in the future.

Box 1:
7 Holos
2 EX
1 Full Art

Average box, miss getting 3 EX and an FA both though.

Box 2:
5 Holos (Low...)
2 EX
2 Full Art (?!)

What the hell happened with this box I've never seen two FA come out of one box before. And only 5 holos? Guess the second FA makes up for that? Maybe...

Box 3:
7 Holos
3 EX

Another average box, of the no FA variety though.

Over all I still think I get oddly many full arts from Japanese boxes but have yet to ever see a UR. Also I didn't get the special Dialga from the deck, boooo. And it's expensive and I kinda want it :< Left needing two rares (Gigalith and Heatran) and one EX (M Manectric EX) so not that bad as far as set completion goes. Took until the third box to find a Lumineon (uncommon) somehow though. I always seem to have one U that I don't find until the last box, if that...

I got two XY4 boxes.

Box One:

6 holos
1 team flare holo
3 ex RR (Malimar ex, Florges ex, manetric ex)

Box Two:

6 holos
1 team flare holo
2 Ex RR (Malimar ex, Manetric ex)
1 Ex SR (Florges ex)

Glad I got standard pull rates (annoyed that SR isn't guaranteed). Kind of ticked I didn't get any gengar ex or any Megas but that is just the way it goes sometimes

Had some pretty nice pull rates for my XY4 boxes; very pleased. :3

Box 1:
6 holos (5 Pokémon, 1 Flare trainer)
3 EX (Florges, Manectric, Malamar)
1 FA (Manectric EX)

Box 2:
6 holos (5 Pokémon, 1 Flare trainer)
3 EX (Florges, Manectric, Mega Manectric)
1 FA (Xerosic)

The double FAs was definitely nice (I've still never seen any of the gold bordered URs, but I'd really rather get an FA anyway >_>), and especially nice was the very few doubles; only 1 of my holos was a double, meaning that I'm only missing one (Gigalith). Kind of sad that I didn't end up with a single Gengar, but that's what trading and singles are for. :p

XY4 Box 3

6 holo
1 EX

The best thing about this box was getting needed holos.

Box 1 of Phantom Gate

6 Holo
1 Flare
3 EX (Mega Gengar, Florges and Malamar)

Box 2 of Phantom Gate

5 Holo
1 Flare
3 EX (Mega Manectric, Gengar amd Florges)
1 SR (Florges)

Between the two boxes I only got 2 duplicate holos, also I got both of the Flare cards, Florges was the only duplicate ex.
I was surprised to see how smooth the full arts are in Japan, you can usually tell when you have a full art here by the rough bumps and actually I really prefer the english full arts. These were my first Japanese booster boxes ever and my first Japanese Pokemon cards in maybe 12 years so I was glad to get only a couple duplicates.

Back