- 1 Master Ball
- Also pulled 7 Reverse holo rares and 8 regular holos

BOX #2
- 1 Virizion EX
- 1 Virizion EX Full Art
- 1 Genesect EX
- 1 G Scope
- Also 7 Reverse holo rares and 7 regular holos

EDIT: Will be getting another 2 boxes hopefully within the next 2 weeks. Hoping I get some more Genesect EX FAs

- 1 Virizion EX
- 1 Genesect EX
- 1 Dialga EX Full Art
- 1 G Booster
- 1 G Scope
- 9 holos

And just because it is so ridiculous 12 miscut cards.

Got a box
-NFA Dialga EX
-NFA Jirachi EX
-FA Iris
-G-Scope
-SR Dusknoir

Okay, not great. I am getting another but that'll be in well over a week.

omahanime said:
All commons. 8 of the have a bit of the next card on them.

Maybe some photos? I had never seen a card THAT miscut in recent sets apart from 3 Extremely miscut Durant NVI.

Got a Plasma Blast booster box earlier in the week (as well as a Trainer Box, but that had nothing notable) so here are my good pulls:

1x Jirachi EX
1x Jirachi EX FA
1x Palkia EX
1x Palkia EX FA
1x G Scope ACE SPEC
1x Master Ball ACE SPEC
1x Virizion Secret Rare
11x holo rares

The collector in me says it's a good box, but the player in me says I got bugger-all for playable cards.

FA Palkia EX
FA Iris
Shiny Exeggutor
Master Ball
FA Jirachi EX
Virizion EX

I was hoping for Jirachi EX and Virizion EX and I happened to pull them back to back :D

1 Blast Box:

1 HA Jirachi EX
1 Shiny Dusknoir
1 G Booster
1 Scoop Up Cyclone
1 Toolbox Sigilyph

Didn't keep count of the rest, but it was pretty disappointing.

What is the pull rate for FA's in a current plasma box? I wonder what the pull rate will be for Legendary treasures when that is released next month?

drcigg said:
What is the pull rate for FA's in a current plasma box? I wonder what the pull rate will be for Legendary treasures when that is released next month?

Back when the pull rates were standardized, it was typically 1 FA per box. Now with the random pull rates, some people get 0 and some get multiple, but I'd say the average is probably still 1, or thereabouts.

Legendary Treasures is interesting, though. EBB (the Japanese set that LT takes most of its cards from) had only 2 FAs and they were very rare (the gold Reshiram and Zekrom cards), LT is also releasing the cards from Shiny Collection. In Japan, SC was only a mini set but it had 5 FAs and a higher FA full rate (3 per box, as opposed to 1 FA per 2 boxes which was the standard Japanese pull rate for BW FAs). However, the SC cards in LT do have some kind of special rarity, so who knows how it will work.

Though, in any event, since the pull rates were randomized, assigning any pull rates to anything is kind of a hopeless endeavor, though it is fun to speculate.

I do hope that TPCi takes a leaf from the Japanese release and makes the EXes more common in this set, especially since they're mostly reprints anyway (with the exception of the 2 stage 2s and Meloetta), but since EXes were always more difficult to pull in the International releases, I don't think the EX pull rate will be as generous as the Japanese EBB.

Can anyone give me a basic breakdown of how many basic, stage1, stage 2 Pokemon cards I can expect in a box. The reason I ask because I plan on buying at least 2 boxes of the new set for my son when it comes out next month. I hope I can get enough to complete at least 1 deck. He already has all the trainers, item cards, etc already.

That would be rather hard to tell, you get some rares that are basic Pokémon. Also a reverse holo can be anything. I wouldn't buy boxes, if you want a deck. What deck do you want ?

Not real sure. We just enjoy opening the packs it's not about the money. I want him to open packs and pick out cards that he wants to play with. He doesn't play in tournament's or anything like that.

Then if you want to create a deck, I would advise buying one of the pre constructed theme decks. They are fun to play with, but aren't competitive. You usually open boxes, to complete the set or get a lot of things for trading.

Back