The Dumbest Thing You've Ever Done

Seven is a Color

Spinda Doctors
What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Mine was sliding down a water slide multiple times with my phone and ipod in my pocket, despite knowing that electronics + water = not good. My phone still works because I have a waterproof phone case, but the volume buttons on my ipod don't work so I have to manually adjust it in videos.

RE: Dumbest thing you've ever done

My dumbest thing?
Probably trusting my friends on a "not-so-scary" video when I was six. I had nightmares for two weeks.

Singing along to Shania Twain In front of my classmates and basically screaming I'm gay.

Dropping my phone in the toilet and forever breaking it.

Giving money to a suspicious stranger and thinking I would get it back (for my defense I was extremely sleep-deprived).

Dropping my phone, while listening to music, in the shower (thank god it survived) or
Getting drunk, it's not very fun the day after... ._.'

1. Getting drunk at a party and throwing apples at peoples windows
2. Getting drunk and pretending to be a cat
3. Told a girl I didn't like her, when I did, later finding out she liked me but now she has a boyfriend.

I once did the wrong essay for class, and got a zero and had to stay after school to redo it.

Jumping from my porch to a blow up pool from when I was 10. I was in so much pain.

I once ran away from home, thinking I could take care of myself and make it on my own (i was twelve). It was after my parents punished me severely for a bad report card, I was terribly upset and in my mind had no intention of coming back. I returned two hours later because the batteries in my Gameboy (they were supposed to take it away, and did after I came back) died.

When I was 6 I told my friend 'Check this out!' And I jumped from the very top of the stairs to the bottom... It did /not/ end well

Salamencetrainer34 said:
When I was 6 I told my friend 'Check this out!' And I jumped from the very top of the stairs to the bottom... It did /not/ end well

How many steps. I once took one of those plastic storage bins are went down my stairs with the lid on. It went how you think it would.

In 6th grade I had the great idea of at a over night church event I would take my air mattress and push it down the church stairs. It was fun, but I got caught and the adviser for my grade called my parents. I got to stay, but I was grounded :C

Last year I was on a trip to Scotland, England, and Ireland. At some point I got a banana, and I didn't want to eat it then so I put it in my backpack for later. It ended up staying there for probably a week. I took it out the day before flying from England to Ireland. It was completely black and smelled horrible. It's a good thing I took it out before flying, because they definitely wouldn't have let me on the plane if they checked my backpack and smelled the banana.

Putting Pokemon Pearl somewhere and never finding it for the rest of my life... as well as forgetting to look for it from this
day.

When someone told me to say a word, I said it (a long time ago), and wondered why that person was laughing. I now realized that it was a bad word, and apologize to myself for saying it.

Once I went to a lake for a school day out, and one of my teachers jokingly said something along the lines of "shout 'gullible' across the lake, the echo will sound like the word 'purple'".
Guess who did it and became the laughing stock for the rest of the day.

(I have no memory of this, but apparently it happened)

When I was four, I told a waitress at a Japanese restaurant that I could speak Japanese too. She asked me what I knew, and lamely, all I could come up with, was "Domo Arigatou Mr. Roboto."

I'm kinda glad I don't remember that...

2 years ago, we were going to pull a stupid prank on our friend, we were to give him a creme egg (This was around easter), and when he is about to eat it, smack it out of his hand. I put the egg in my backpack, and foolish me leaned against it, forgetting the egg was in there. I guess karma is real

Let my friends talk me into taking shots, then do 60 push-ups afterwards.
I got to 30 consecutively, then, well...

I threw up.

Dumbest thing I've ever done was going way overboard on a breakup. I made that girls life hell for a couple of days.

When I was 8 I went to a restaurant after school after having my first sex ed lesson that day. We were playing eye spy and the letter was V... After about 20 minutes of guessing I suddenly remembered something I'd learnt at school that day. Filled with the excitement of solving this puzzle I screamed "VAGINA!" as loud as I could.

Back