• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Dispute Thread

Report suspicious activity, rippers, and bad reputations here. Do not wait too long to report, it may be too late. It's better for us to look into your report earlier rather than later!

Reply to this topic if:
  • Your cards haven't came yet and you are worried. DO NOT WAIT. Post a report about it and we will look into it.
  • You have received a bad reputation and want to dispute it. Simply post a report and I or another TC member will investigate if the reputation was justified.
  • You suspect someone posting in the Trading Corner to be a Ripper on this forum, or from another forum previously.
  • You have posted bad reputation in a user's reputation topic. Specify who's topic you posted the bad rep in. Any sort of reputation you feel is negative is okay, but MUST be reported here. Also let a Trade Council member know of bad reputation that hasn't been reported here.
  • You are going away, or have something going on and you want to let the Trade Council know.

If you see any other kind of suspicious activity, or rule breaking in this forum, or if you would prefer to PM your report to me, feel free to PM me.

Check Traders Here

This thread is also a place to inform you of which who you feel are good traders, traders to use caution with, or bad traders. You may also ask here if anyone has traded with a certain individual and someone may reply below if they have.

Example: "I've heard some things about trader01, is he trustworthy?"

Other traders may respond below if they have traded with that person and let you know how their trade(s) have gone. So, share your trading experiences with others, and let us know who to trade with and who not to!

Note: Keep any defenses factual and professional. If someone accuses you of ripping, it will be looked into.

When posting, remember to:
  • Keep defenses professional and factual.
  • Any defenses that turn in to flaming certainly won't help your case. So be nice.

If you have been banned and would like to ask for a possible unban, (which is highly unlikely) or have information that may help your case, please email the Trade Council directly at [email protected]. Making double accounts is not the way to go about it. Email us first.

ElectroManiac

Bloods for Life- So if you banging
RE: *** The Dispute Thread - Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reputation ***

Just an update, they were all sent today :)

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: *** The Dispute Thread - Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reputation ***

Thank you for the update!

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: The Dispute Thread - Be Informed, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reps

PERMANENT BAN: Flash Kick Guile has been banned for ripping. If you had a trade with this member and lost cards, please PM me any details of your trade and leave a negative reputation. You may also file mail fraud if you feel it is necessary.

ElectroManiac

RE: The Dispute Thread - Be Informed, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Bad Reps

I don't have his address anymore, but is there a way to file mail fraud of sorts on Umbreon Champ? Here is all I lost:

Unown G x1
Hippowdon Lv. X x1
RR Flygon x1
RR Vibrava x2
RR Trapinch x5 (1 RH)
RR Houndoom 4 x2
RR SP Energy x1
RR Shellos (East Sea) x2
RR Gastradon (East Sea) x2 (1 RH and 1 normal)
RR Sharpedo x2

So as you see I lost $50+ in this trade! I still want revenge of sorts. Next time I go to Indianapolis, I might look him up and pay him a visit.

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member

You're going to need his name and address to file mail fraud. Does anyone that traded with him have his address?

(I'll do some asking around and get back to you, ElectroManiac.)

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer

NYR95 won't reply to the pm I sent asking for them to change the ref. Can you please pm them SR?

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Ok, I sent them a PM.

actingpokemon123

Aspiring Trainer

I recently traded with qnetykz, and I haven't gotten my cards yet...and it's been like 2 weeks....I'm not to sure...

ElectroManiac

Thanks, SR! I know Cheetor had a trade with him, so you might want to ask him.

cheetor586

Don't rip... period

Unfortunately when he traded with me he gave me initials or something. C.M.P was what he wanted on the envelope, and I stupidly agreed. I know he's from Indianapolis, but I long since ripped up the envelope in frustration.

qnetykz

Q, Team GG's Rogue Squad Leader

actingpokemon123 said:
I recently traded with qnetykz, and I haven't gotten my cards yet...and it's been like 2 weeks...I'm not to sure...

since you're not sure and the TC seems to be quite busy, let me help you:

actingpokemon123 and I confirmed a trade on 8/29, he was to send first, being he had no refs...I received his end on 9/5, leaving a ref for him...I sent his cards on 9/7

so yes, it has been two weeks since we've confirmed this trade...but it has been (barely) just one week since I've received his cards and left a ref, and has only been 4 days since I posted that I sent his cards and PM'd him stating that his cards have been sent

hopes that provides some clarity...

ElectroManiac

DJ Hype Vibes and I are having a dispute. He claims I sent him an empty envelope, and there were no signs of it being opened, torn, etc. I sent cards and Pokemon Fire Red GBA to him. Since he claims that there are NO signs of it being opened, he must not be telling the truth. I hate to say it, but I swear all of my 20+ reps that I sent everything.

I sent him:

Lucario GL
Machamp (Power Keepers Holo)
Poke Healer x2
Pokemon Fire Red

And he claims I sent an empty letter to him. I am sorry, but unless you make me I won't feel right sending his cards back after ripping me.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

ElectroManiac, I am PM'ing him right now.

If you could forward me all the PM's between you and DJ that would be great.

ElectroManiac

So I sent AnthonyG all the PM's. As you see, he/she clearly has no idea how it was taped and is making things up. Usually that isn't a big deal, but I only tape the flaps, at first he claimed it was taped all over down the middle. Once again I say, unless you guys force me too, I am not going to send his cards back, he is clearly trying to rip me.

Shining Raikou

Elite Member
Advanced Member

I asked for pictures of the envelope, hopefully he can produce some.

Jackolas

Aspiring Trainer

I am wanting to leave a negative ref for mattwasx

It has been the full 18 days recommended by Pokebeach that I allow for delivery and the cards still have not come. He has made no effort to contact me to say that he has hispatched the cards despite the fact I have PM'd him to let me know the status of the cards. I still have all the details of the trade agreed in my inbox and the sent messages asking him to reply to me.

Just letting you know that I will be posting a negative ref. Thanks

YourP1MP

Make A Wish

I apologize to the moderators if this is the wrong place to post this, but..
I sent a card to ThePokemonProfessor about 12 business days ago and He has not received it yet. I am worried because all my other trades before and after him have been completed. Call me crazy but I feel like a negative ref is around the corner. I just want to know what steps I can take to avoid this or how to settle such a situation.

*EDIT I looked at the address he sent me and noticed it was a P.O. Box Address. Just asking: Is there anything different about sending to P.O.Boxes?

ElectroManiac

Yea, and one more thing about my dispute. I had 3 trades at the same time. The others worked out, but he is doing all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.