Finished The Challenge: Season 4 - Keeper of Night takes it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 4 - Challenge 16 is up!

Got to 500 words about 10 minutes ago. Hope I can do something done this afternoon to at least give me a good essay with the word count I have. Otherwise, it'll be 500 words of two paragraphs, and 1500 words of lined 'Yoga is love. Yoga is life.'

Oh, and I have a bibliography. Unlike some people *coughKoNcough*

I've decided to not turn in an essay, since I've come to the conclusion that I really couldn't add this to my schedule. This should eliminate me, so the rest of you guys have a better chance of moving on. It's been a terrible great time, and I'm glad that I was able to last this long in the competition. Good luck in the rest of the challenges, everyone!

We can get Wander eliminated from voting. Celever can only be eliminated by getting last.

Keeper of Night said:
...Why? Can't you just make TT have last place and eliminate one other?

fav-book-sucks-1984%2520B.jpg

Oh believe me, I won't finish. But I won't be empty handed when submitting.

EDIT: Oh wait, so the final 3 will be decided in this challenge? God dang it Twisted...

Keeper of Night said:
* Keeper of Night crosses his fingers that Wander and Rev don't finish.

Rev isn't finishing, which means he'll get last as I at least reached the word count. This means that because I'm immune, whoever has the better essay between you and RG are safe with me, and the other is up for elimination.

rev3rsor said:
oh what penalties are there for not reaching the word count?
and/or not addressing the points sufficiently?

I ask because I'm not going to have time to write anymore; I'm at less than half the word count and therefore haven't been very detailed on my stuff...

But he's not "finished" to a sufficient standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back