Collecting The "Card Collector Help" Thread

RE: The "Merchandise Help" Thread

Genesect and the Legend Awakened is out on DVD comes with
BW101 Genesect

A Pokemon movie on DVD with a Promo card?

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

*jumps for joy*

Been waiting for this to happen since the Lucario movie :D

Anyone got a scan or pic of it? :)

The-Kaiser said:
Anyone got a scan or pic of it? :)

It is the English version of http://www.ebay.com/itm/TCG-Pokemon-Japanese-Holo-Promo-Card-BW-EBB-EX-Battle-Boost-Genesect-232-BW-P-/151175264460?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2332bf78cc
Non-holo of course.

Has anyone come across this?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Wholesale-6-boxes-set-222pcs-Pocket-Monster-Pedigree-Card-pokemon-cards-toys-for-children/965065859.html

those are some weird looking bootleg china pokemon cards

Havent seen them at my farmers Market yet if i do i'll take pics with price tag :)

The-Kaiser said:
those are some weird looking bootleg china pokemon cards

Havent seen them at my farmers Market yet if i do i'll take pics with price tag :)

A store not far from my house is selling a deck for $6.99, 36 cards,1 of which is foil.

Ahh did you report them?

or not? I prolly would think bout it

Man, everyone seems to find cool fake cards but me. :< I would probably buy a deck for the hilariousness of it.

omahanime said:
The-Kaiser said:
Ahh did you report them?

or not? I prolly would think bout it

To whom?

Pokemon Company

Artemis said:
Man, everyone seems to find cool fake cards but me. :< I would probably buy a deck for the hilariousness of it.

I wouldnt incase theres something toxic on them :(

Has anybody else reported on the PXY Collection Elite Trainer Boxes? Thee are two, one for Xerneas and one for Yveltal, but I haven't seen them reported anywhere except for Toywiz

nope i hadnt seen info on those

I havent got the Plasma Blast one yet =/

The-Kaiser said:
nope i hadnt seen info on those

I havent got the Plasma Blast one yet =/

Poke collection posted a picture about it like a week ago, but it wasn't reported on the pokebeach home page.

1997 Pokemon Carddass part 3&4 special cards

Hello,

Does anyone know how to have these 2 specials carddass ?

20100313213559f5c.jpg

201003132135598af.jpg

I have one display sealed of Pokemon carddass part 4, and I want to know if I can find one of these cards (the carddass checklist of the part 4) in the display.
If not, I prefer to keep the display sealed.

Akamu54 said:
Has anybody else reported on the PXY Collection Elite Trainer Boxes? Thee are two, one for Xerneas and one for Yveltal, but I haven't seen them reported anywhere except for Toywiz

Card Team's Facebook (Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it now) posted them and a couple of other XY promo packs, like new pin triple blisters.

Furn said:
Akamu54 said:

Card Team's Facebook (Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it now) posted them and a couple of other XY promo packs, like new pin triple blisters.

PM me the link. I will inspect.

Furn said:
Akamu54 said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=629374647109240&set=a.629373127109392.1073741844.383760568337317&type=1&theater

RE: 1997 Pokemon Carddass part 3&4 special cards

linkdu83 said:
Hello,

20100313213559f5c.jpg

201003132135598af.jpg

I have one display sealed of Pokemon carddass part 4, and I want to know if I can find one of these cards (the carddass checklist of the part 4) in the display.

No one ?

linkdu83 said:
linkdu83 said:
Hello,

20100313213559f5c.jpg

201003132135598af.jpg

No one ?

viper.fox may know.

I found Ampharos Legendary Treasures Blister at Target.

Good maybe they remembered we USA players and collectors buy those also :D

Wait is it 3 pack or 1 pack promo one?

Back