The best presents :D

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
This is a simple thread were you can just discuss what you believe is the best present for Christmas, your B-Day, or just any old day that someone could give you a present...

My vote is that any sort of I-Pod touch is a great present. I was always wanting one..
Then again, 2 cards for my deck would be great too :D

WPM said:

Hmm. I'll say anything by Apple, or some CDs (especially rare DJ CDs). Or maybe a snazzy instrument.
Can't beat musical stuff. ;)

^Go to Japan silly goose...

I would agree with not having to ask...
*MrGatr forces heart to ask for gifts from now on to make him mad*

Anything apple is still great...
A first gen. I-touch is still an amazing gift (even if it has "Mountain America" on the back in big white letters)

Hm... Asking for presents and getting one is cool I must admit x)
But the no.1 is getting something and be surprised, I love it.

I'm not a fan of presents, but some Copic Markers would be nice.

Copic Makers?

Asking for one and getting one is boring though...
I like it so I don't expect anything...

MrGatr said:
Copic Makers?

Asking for one and getting one is boring though...
I like it so I don't expect anything...

Some fancy smanshy markers for people that do artsy things.

http://www.copicmarker.com/

I don't like to get stuff I don't ask for. Often I don't ask for anything. This Christmas I asked for Super Mario Land 3D and Mario Kart 7 though.

The best (realistic) present I could get though is a ready-to-play deck for Pokémon. I don't want to buy cards, but I would like to play a bit in some tournaments. But I'm not going to ask for that (lol).

"The best present" in general... depends very much on the person who recieves it.

1.) Repost of what has been said, something unexpected

2.) Any game console

3.) Video Games

4.) Family members you never really see

5). Money (when there are those years I don't really want anything)

Best present for me was in 3rd grade when I received both copy of Pokemon Red and Blue.

I think in 3rd grade, I got my DSi... Best gift ever...until the 3DS came out. Now my DSi looks small. That's why I don't want to buy the 3DS. It must be too 3D. @.@

Anyway, what was the story?

The best present I've ever gotten was the love of my family.

And I still have it :]

Darn. Was just about to repost my 'Christmas 2010' thing.

Anyways, I think that the best think I could get would be a MacBook Pro. Or a Metbook/camera/iPhone/iPod Touch/Technology or an iTunes Voucher. I need to buy many songs.

Back