Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because I had 6 profile comments whilst I was gone.
Doubly banned because my usertitle attracts deadmau5 fans. :D
Triply banned because Afro and ZSL have a mysterious server which they refuse to tell me about. O.O
MrGatr said:
Banned because NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Double banned because how did you do it.
Quadruply banned because there's one place where everyone can access a full signature, even if it's cut off. But you'll have to find it. :D
crystaltheumbreon said:
Banned because I'm getting better at drawing people~ (on paper) :D
Double banned because I'm still terrible at drawing Hands... -_-;
Quintuply banned because I could help you with hands if you want. ;)

Banned because it's the 3rd. Time to start uploading...when it's morning.
Duo-Banned because I have an idea.
Tri-Banned because your hints are "Luxa", "Soul", "The Average Kid". That is all.

Banned because is HL's soul being eaten?
Doubly banned because I need to find out if Japanese Primes can come in normal reverse style, or if they're fake.

Banned because I'm going to a pre release today, double banned because it feels like forever since I last went to a tournament, triple banned because I guess it has been over 2 months (nationals). o_O

BrOkenICE said:
Banned because it's the 3rd. Time to start uploading...when it's morning.
Duo-Banned because I have an idea.
Tri-Banned because your hints are "Luxa", "Soul", "The Average Kid". That is all.

Banned because you said your Zoroark sig was temporary, but you still have it.

Afro-G said:
Banned because I'm going to a pre release today, double banned because it feels like forever since I last went to a tournament, triple banned because I guess it has been over 2 months (nationals). o_O
Banned because I have huge gaps between events (April and then August). :O

Afro-G said:

Banned because I'm going to the same tournament.

Yoshidude10 said:
Banned because I'm going to the same tournament.
Banned because I'm at sillykyel!'s house right now, double banned because I think we're leaving pretty soon.

Banned because give him a slap for hurting Chandelure from me.
Banned because I always think of you three as a trio.

corabed said:
Banned because you couldn't discover Rainbow Lizard by yourself.

Banned because what is that supposed to mean?
Double banned because if this is about the whole Afro-G owns rainbow lizard thing, that is OVER; Afro-G said I could use it, and Afro-G didn't make rainbow lizard anyway, he just brought it to the site; If your angry or whatever, don't be; Afro-G showed us something funny and I liked it so I used it, don't act like I stole it; I'm not claiming I made it or anything, Sheesh.
(And if this isn't about that, ignore the above ban.)

Banned because the point of this game is to find a reason to ban someone. Whilst regulars to the game use it as a Twitter alternative, some use the old style of finding a reason that actually relates to the previous user. Nobody's having a go at you, but they're just using it as a reason to ban you. Don't take offence to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back