Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because I'm debating on using either Bellsprout or Chikorita for my grass type for my Nuzlocke, since I hate having 2 of the same types.

Hatman said:
Banned because I'm debating on using either Bellsprout or Chikorita for my grass type for my Nuzlocke, since I hate having 2 of the same types.
Banned because Chikorita. Always.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Banned because it's better since it can evolve and learn the exclusive starter moves.

Banned because if you're talking about Frenzy Plant, I need to e-hit you. And also, are you saying Bellsprout can't evolve? You sir make no sense.

Also, vote is 3-2 in Bell's favor. If you wanna know the other two for Bellsprout, they were CMP and PDC who I asked in the Skype chat.

Banned because I meant that it learns Frenzy Plant once it's evolved (and you've gone to the tutor).
Why do you need to e-hit me for that?

Banned because Hatman, these new cards from BW3 Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive may change your mind:

chikoritaw.png

bellsprouta.png

Banned because BW3 was made in 2010? Cool story bro. Double banned because it looks like Chikorita is winning. I think I'll go 'accidentally' find a Pidgey and use Growl on it 804325709876 times.

Hatman said:
Banned because BW3 was made in 2010? Cool story bro. Double banned because it looks like Chikorita is winning. I think I'll go 'accidentally' find a Pidgey and use Growl on it 804325709876 times.

Banned because you mentioned the year, but not the large 'LATIOS101' part on the border. :D
Doubly banned because ShinyBill has newer, better BW blanks than Latios'.
Triply banned because I couldn't resist making my own Chikorita card now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back