Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
Banned because I had 6 profile comments whilst I was gone.
Doubly banned because my usertitle attracts deadmau5 fans. :D
Triply banned because Afro and ZSL have a mysterious server which they refuse to tell me about. O.O
MrGatr said:
Banned because NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Double banned because how did you do it.
Quadruply banned because there's one place where everyone can access a full signature, even if it's cut off. But you'll have to find it. :D
crystaltheumbreon said:
Banned because I'm getting better at drawing people~ (on paper) :D
Double banned because I'm still terrible at drawing Hands... -_-;
Quintuply banned because I could help you with hands if you want. ;)

brOkenice

Still an Ice Expert
Banned because it's the 3rd. Time to start uploading...when it's morning.
Duo-Banned because I have an idea.
Tri-Banned because your hints are "Luxa", "Soul", "The Average Kid". That is all.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
Banned because is HL's soul being eaten?
Doubly banned because I need to find out if Japanese Primes can come in normal reverse style, or if they're fake.

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
Banned because I'm going to a pre release today, double banned because it feels like forever since I last went to a tournament, triple banned because I guess it has been over 2 months (nationals). o_O

Nizolka33

Dandyman.
BrOkenICE said:
Banned because it's the 3rd. Time to start uploading...when it's morning.
Duo-Banned because I have an idea.
Tri-Banned because your hints are "Luxa", "Soul", "The Average Kid". That is all.

Banned because you said your Zoroark sig was temporary, but you still have it.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
Afro-G said:
Banned because I'm going to a pre release today, double banned because it feels like forever since I last went to a tournament, triple banned because I guess it has been over 2 months (nationals). o_O
Banned because I have huge gaps between events (April and then August). :O

The Yoshi

Wumbo
Afro-G said:

Banned because I'm going to the same tournament.

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
Yoshidude10 said:
Banned because I'm going to the same tournament.
Banned because I'm at sillykyel!'s house right now, double banned because I think we're leaving pretty soon.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
Banned because give him a slap for hurting Chandelure from me.
Banned because I always think of you three as a trio.

Nizolka33

Dandyman.
corabed said:
Banned because you couldn't discover Rainbow Lizard by yourself.

Banned because what is that supposed to mean?
Double banned because if this is about the whole Afro-G owns rainbow lizard thing, that is OVER; Afro-G said I could use it, and Afro-G didn't make rainbow lizard anyway, he just brought it to the site; If your angry or whatever, don't be; Afro-G showed us something funny and I liked it so I used it, don't act like I stole it; I'm not claiming I made it or anything, Sheesh.
(And if this isn't about that, ignore the above ban.)

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
Banned because the point of this game is to find a reason to ban someone. Whilst regulars to the game use it as a Twitter alternative, some use the old style of finding a reason that actually relates to the previous user. Nobody's having a go at you, but they're just using it as a reason to ban you. Don't take offence to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.