TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

AT Excadrill from Primal Clash's Second attack states: "This attack's damage isn't affected by resistance" Yet I found it affected by resistance.
excadrill-primal-clash-pcl-97-312x441.jpg

Bug report: I played Hugh, and my opponent had to discard quite a few cards. During this time, my timer was counting down, rather than my opponent's timer, and thus my opponent could just play very slowly so that I timed out. Hugh should pause the player's timer and activate the opponent's timer while they're discard cards.

I would just like people to know to avoid Perfect and maybe ban him. He said to me during a game F..k you after I summoned wigglytuff

First off, love the game, excellent job!

When I started career mode, I think I selected an ECard deck (it was a month or so ago, so can't exactly remember), but since then I can't select a Gen 1 deck.
In the "progress" screen, when I click the Gen 1 tab, no decks appear. When I click "start career game" it asks me to select a deck first, however there is no way for me to do this. Please advise as to what to do.

Thanks,
Thehairykiwi

I wanted to report that scans of the following cards are broken:
  • Pidgeot (JU 8)
  • Pinsir (JU 9)
  • Hypno (FO 8)
  • Kabutops (FO 9)
  • Dark Gyarados (TR 8)
  • Dark Hypno (TR 9)
  • Politoed (N2 8)
  • Poliwrath (N2 9)

Last edited:
I wanted to report that scans of the following cards are broken:
  • Pidgeot (JU 8)
  • Pinsir (JU 9)
  • Hypno (FO 8)
  • Kabutops (FO 9)
  • Dark Gyarados (TR 8)
  • Dark Hypno (TR 9)
In what way? I've never seen a problem with Dark Gyarados not working before.

Bugs:
(a) Chandelure-EX's Cursed Drop's effect is not prevented by Suicune PLB's Safeguard. (It should be prevented.)
(b) Cobalion-EX's Steel Bullet's damage is affected by Hard Charm attached to the Defending Pokemon. (It should not be affected.)
(c) When 1 of a player's Pokemon is Knocked Out between turns before that player's turn begins (and none of that player's Pokemon is Knocked Out during that player's opponent's last turn), that player is able to play Teammates. (That player should not be able to play Teammates.)

Last edited:
In what way? I've never seen a problem with Dark Gyarados not working before.

In this way:

Pineapple.png

I noticed an interesting phenomena on TCG ONE. First, look at Smash bros. When online lags, the time stops with the lag. When TCG ONE lags, the time keeps going, meaning if you lag for 90 seconds [that seems to be every other time I try to record] you get DC'ed.

I am dead serious. Often, I'll lag for 90 seconds, then it won't even log me out because it's still lagging. This ruins the experience.

The Pokemon TCG ONE is just straight up not there. I'm using firefox and it was working the first time I tried it.

TCG ONE is lagging so badly for me. For example, I might click Ultra Ball when I want to play it during a game, and it lags for about 4-5 seconds while it loads. Then, click Lightning Energy, 4-5 second load/lag, click Professor Juniper, 4-5 second lag, click OK, 4-5 second lag/load, click Manectric EX, lag again, click OK, lag again, click Manectric EX to bench it, 4-5 second lag again. Is there anything someone can do to fix this? I know that people are working very hard on this, but just letting you guys know.

I also think that whoever is monitoring TCG ONE should add some little thingamabober that reports and/or bans anyone who swears in chat. For example, I was playing against a guy whose name I don't remember, and when I said something (it was either a suggestion about his deck, or a gentle reminder that it was his turn. I don't remember which, although I believe it was the latter.) Anyway, he responded to me, "F**k off Cu*t lol". Can someone seriously do something about this? I mean, what if a child plays TCG ONE, like a junior, and someone says something like this to them? Also, I once spectated in a game, and in the chat, the two players were talking about s-x. Seriously, someone needs to do something about this, and quickly.

Thanks for all that you can do.

Back