TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Are BCR & PLS not available? I'm getting pretty excited that the new sets are finally coming out though!!
They were already available with previous version.
deroyturtlesplaypokemon said:
I like this one, but please fix the login issue. I can't play this if I have to create a new account everytime. I play on a Mac with Chrome and I have this problem all the time. The program is AWESOME and entertaining, except for this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS. An admin on the help section said this was fixed, but it isn't, at least for me. I enjoy this program and I don't like the official TCGO because of all of the lag and download space. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Could you elaborate on this issue?

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [NXD-on live]

I really love this system. It is easier to use than Playtcg and has a lot of older sets which is fun for a collector who likesto build older decks. I really am excited for you to add HGSS sets, or the Diamond and Pearl series.

/me cheers

Really happy to finally be able to use this as a testing platform. Any chance that FUF and BCR-on will be added soon?

Hello, I am currently hosting a Quickplay Base-Rocket TCGOne tournament! Participants are appreciated! :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-base-rocket-tcg-one-tournament-signups?pid=2652721

When I try to play against somebody, it doesn't let me choose a basic pokemon and leaves a little box in the corner with like 1 card in it and there's nothing I can do. Any similar problems?

Edit: it started working again

Login bug should now be fixed, please report back to me if it happens again.

Icons wanted for: All special conditions, pokemon tool indicator, special energy indicator, rainbow energy icon. they should be 16x16 in size with transparent background and preferably with different alternatives (for dark/light theme).

@RogueChomp: You should wait some time for card images to load at game start. After then, they will be cached and you wont wait again.

Furious Fists will be implemented soon enough, thanks for the attention.

This really is the best testing site. It is actually fun to play on unlike PlayTCG, and you don't need all the cards like Pokemon TCG Online.

Once FUF launches, I will probably abandon PTCG altogether. There's no point in playing a simulator that is quite frankly 100% inferior to this one. Props to axpendix for developing the next generation of the free TCG simulator. First it was RedShark, then it was PlayTCG, and now its this.

also just adding this comment to nag axpendix to finish FUF because I'm super pumped for it (and super impatient) :3

Hi everyone!

@axpendix:

I think status conditions as text is okay (just like now). But you might add some hint for bad poison (2, 3 etc. damage counters), for example PSNx2, PSNx3 and so on.

Tool: I would suggest using just a capital T.

Bulbapedia has a symbol for Rainbow Energy:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Rainbow-attack.png

(Other) Special Energies may be symbolized by a box around the energy. And there should be only one big box around DCE - I sometimes think a pokémon has a DCE attached when there are in fact 2 Full Heal energies (providing 1 C each). The boxes may have different colors for different special energies.

And I have some more questions:
- Do you want to implement the card limits for deck building printed on the cards? (Only a total of 4 Neo Unowns and only 1 of each Shining pokémon and Miracle Energy)
- Could you change the UI so that the users may chat, build decks etc. while waiting for an opponent?

And before I forget: Thanks for this amazing game!

Finding that when I play in Safari, the zoomed-in cards (like when reading a card to see what it does, or placing a basic at the beginning of the game, or choosing what to attach energy to, etc.) are extremely stretched and the window they open in is so large that it becomes cumbersome to just select the confirmation or cancel buttons. Should I just use Chrome to solve the problem?

Well, I guess it's finally time for me to get used to this... xD It looked really promising from the start, can't wait to actually battle! :D

Blah said:
Once FUF launches, I will probably abandon PTCG altogether. There's no point in playing a simulator that is quite frankly 100% inferior to this one. Props to axpendix for developing the next generation of the free TCG simulator. First it was RedShark, then it was PlayTCG, and now its this.

also just adding this comment to nag axpendix to finish FUF because I'm super pumped for it (and super impatient) :3

When it does I say we hold a first BCR-on tourney for this site on Pokebeach
Gets new people involved and a tournament for PB
WIN-WIN

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Blah said:

When it does I say we hold a first BCR-on tourney for this site on Pokebeach
Gets new people involved and a tournament for PokéBeach
WIN-WIN

IIRC, we'll be seeing some very soon. ;)

are you going to add now expansions to the career mode?

The game is very good!!

v13.6 update: Furious Fists and BCR-on format ready to play!
Game now rewards +20 bits to both players if game ended with error.
Pokemon status panel overhaul with custom icons.

Card fixes: Slurpuff XY 95 ability implemented
Samurott BCR 41 now evolves from Dewott
Scizor N2, fix Claw damage
Omanyte N2 60, fix minor issue while searching
Ghetsis PLF, cards are now drawn for current user
Both Dark Vileplume TR have [R] weakness now, instead of one having [F] because of misprint
Emolga-EX XY, fix Electron Crush energy cost
Fixed Pokemon Breeder for Dark Gengar
Entei N3, Elekid N1 fixed turn end bug
Defender BS, fixed a rare bug

Please allow few days before initial bugs are cleared for the new expansion.

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [BCR-on live]

fix the slowking n1 poke power, please

/me celebrates

Really excited to start using this as a testing platform.

...er, except for one slight thing. N can't be added to BCR-on decks at the moment >_<

Edit: I'll list bigs I discover here, I'm sure they're being worked out as I type this but hey, there's no harm:

1. No N in BCR-on
2. Fighting Stadium/any of the fighting boosts seem to not work at random

Blah said:
* Blah celebrates

Really excited to start using this as a testing platform.

...er, except for one slight thing. N can't be added to BCR-on decks at the moment >_<

Edit: I'll list bigs I discover here, I'm sure they're being worked out as I type this but hey, there's no harm:

1. No N in BCR-on
2. Fighting Stadium/any of the fighting boosts seem to not work at random

Let me add:
3. You're able to play Pokémon Tools under Quaking Punch's Item-lock.

1kratos said:
fix the slowking n1 poke power, please

It will NOT be fixed.

There have been two possible options:
- Implement the stronger US version of the power AND ban it in Rocket-on
or
- Implement the weaker Japanese version (only works when active) and allow it in Rocket-on

Second one is implemented.

I think the scan should be altered to reflect this change at least.

Back