TCG Discussion - Please Read Before Posting in this Forum!

Ugh, another good point. I've shipped stuff over there before, but nothing worth much really, so there were no fees. Guess I'll just have to live with the price hike.

Artemis said:
Hoping some of our international friends can maybe help me out here.

Would anyone from Europe be able to tell me what a reasonable price in euros is for a booster box? Most of my experience in buying entertainment-related things with euros is that you tend to pay the same price in euros as you would in dollars, which makes me think about €90 or so would be appropriate, but I've not looked into getting a booster box there yet. Trying to plan/budget ahead for Boundaries Crossed.

Guy at my league got one for 85 euro.

o0Flint0o said:
omahanime said:
The members who collect boosters, how do you store them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nXpY8jbfE

I saw this earlier, and it looks amazing.

omahanime said:
This is not mine, but holy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nXpY8jbfE

I know about that, but it is not very practical for me.

At the moment I'm storing the Boosters in a plastic sealed box. But I'm not that happy with that, and I'm also looking for a better way to store them.

The thick top loaders will hold a booster, but the are not long enough.

I store my boosters in tins. I organize them in a special way. I have a 1st edition tin, promo pack tin, WoTC tin, ex series, 5th Gen tin, and some more, and then an old Pokemon box thing for my blisters.

Are special holo cards considered promos? I am wonering because today I got the Serperior box with 2 booster packs 1 Serperior Theme Deck from the first B/W set and I got a Holo Servine promo and a Serperior special holo card along with a Serperior Figureine. I got all this for less than $4.00. It tops around 81 cards or so for everything. Pretty dirt cheap for a box that would normally cost $20.00 easily XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Are special holo cards considered promos? I am wonering because today I got the Serperior box with 2 booster packs 1 Serperior Theme Deck from the first B/W set and I got a Holo Servine promo and a Serperior special holo card along with a Serperior Figureine. I got all this for less than $4.00. It tops around 81 cards or so for everything. Pretty dirt cheap for a box that would normally cost $20.00 easily XD.:)

I refer to as alternate versions, because sometimes it is a holo released as a non-holo. Yes it is a promo.

.::Theme Deck Exclusive Cards::.

omahanime said:
xxashxx said:

I refer to as alternate versions, because sometimes it is a holo released as a non-holo. Yes it is a promo.
Do you call them promo cards because you consider theme decks promotional material for their respective expansions?

Renoir said:
omahanime said:

Do you call them promo cards because you consider theme decks promotional material for their respective expansions?

I call them promo cards for the lack of a better name. You have the normal full set. An almost full reverse holo set. Then you have the alternate finish cards. That set can be any where from 2 - 10 cards? Some come in the deck boxes, the rest come as promos in blister packs. So why not call them all promos, and make it simple?

Brave Vesperia said:
omahanime said:
Has anyone tried to cut a toploader?

Cut? No. But once when I ripped one in half it looked like I cut it. Why did you ask?

I am thinking about buying thick toploads. Cutting them to 2 1/4" & 3" to make individual cases for booster packs.

omahanime said:
Renoir said:

I call them promo cards for the lack of a better name. You have the normal full set. An almost full reverse holo set. Then you have the alternate finish cards. That set can be any where from 2 - 10 cards? Some come in the deck boxes, the rest come as promos in blister packs. So why not call them all promos, and make it simple?

I also got a holo Servine in the box. Does this count as a promo also? Thanks XD.:)

So now that Black and White is done it seems we still don't have a Suicune or Arceus EX. But we got two Tornadus?

Maserati777 said:
So now that Black and White is done it seems we still don't have a Suicune or Arceus EX. But we got two Tornadus?

We are also missing Regice, Regirock, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, and Manaphy. But I'm sure those will all (or mostly) come in the future XY sets.

But unlike some of those it doesn't even make sense, I mean they went out of their way not to make one and its really random.

Back