News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
Many people seem to miss the point. People wanting a cheaper lele aren't going to buy this box most likely. Instead theyll get two or three lele singles for a much cheaper price. Lele as a single card will drop significantly in value, as more lele will be in circulation and there will be less of a demand, meaning a lower price.

Its not that some literally can't afford to spend £40-50, but its logically not a good investment for a single card, unless you're often playing at big ftournaments and earning prizes, which the majority of players aren't doing.

What is significant to you, you can already get them for 25-30, do you think they will drop to $10-15? Even if they do drop to 15 that’s a savings of less than $50 for a trio. What’s $50 to cover the cost of something you enjoy doing for at least 2 years. Pennies a day.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Lele was about what this box will sell for a couple of months ago so this is a good deal. I just bought my two but I have to use them between decks so this will solve that issue.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
List of cards for GX Ultra Shiny:
-Tapu Koko-GX (Tin Promo)
-Marshadow-GX (Tin Promo)
-Ho-oh-GX (Tin Promo)
-Necrozma-GX (Tin Promo)
-Buzzwole-GX (Box promo)
-Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX (Tin Promo)
-Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX (Tin Promo)
-Zygarde-GX (Box Promo)
-Entei-GX
-Raikou-GX
-Tornadus-GX
-Thundurus-GX
-Reshiram-GX
-Tapu Lele-GX
-Tapu Fini-GX
-Ultra Necrozma-GX
-Naganadel-GX
-Latios?
-Latias?
-Lycanroc?
-Marshadow?

Hmm...I wonder if GX Ultra Shiny will actually give Japan the alt artwork GXs that we've had for a while now.

They eventually got the Necrozma GX, it's 220/SM-P.

You can add these to your list:
- Golisopod GX (Team Skull Pin)
- Salazzle GX
- Kommo-o GX

As for normal cards, they don't have Mimikyu SM99 yet. As well as quite a number of our pre-release promos.

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone want to trade me their Tapu Lele for my Ghetsis, Wally and Hex Maniac cards? lol

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
AH, buyback what do we think of this as an investment? Selling 2 Lele after Guardians rising went out of print ment at least a 120$ price, a 60$ increase. This foils my plan.

OH, WHAT THE HECK! ITS A LELE PROMO! WE GOT SOMETHING THAT WAS IN JAPAN! IT HAS COME! THANK ARCEUS AND GOOMY AND GOD ALIKE!

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
YEEEEEESSS

I can actually afford them now!!!!

I actually don't think this is a bad idea since it makes it easier for new players to get competitive decks.

TheDeckWizard74

I got big beautiful eyes like this flareon
I am so happy to hear about this the week after i finally get a play set of tapu lele's (i pulled the 1st, 3rd and 4th but still)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Lele as an investment Choice just got a whole lot more weird. Think about it. Now what? You buy them cheap, then sell them...when? At this point is Lele even an investment market?

Speaking of Pokémon investments, if Cynthia doesn't get reprinted (highly unlikely), then could we make a market in that? Could $4.60 go into $6.40? Who needs real estate when you've got Pokémon cards?
...as long as they don't become more accessible, that is.

Not trying to sound sour about the whole Lele promo thing. I love it. I might get me a third Lele, with what chances we have now. That sounds like a good choice, I've been needing one recently.

Gardevoirgx

Aspiring Trainer
Finally they are doing the right thing!
This is great for every ptcg player.

They probably can tell some of us are refusing to buy any packs, just go singles.
Because Japan has a GX per pack thing and re-prints of Tapu lele.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
the thing is, is that it is the legality of the card that matters. If it is a promo it survives rotation.:)

Mysticvulpix

Just be chill
the thing is, is that it is the legality of the card that matters. If it is a promo it survives rotation.:)
If they don’t make it a promo then this box will be less purchase, and Lele prices will stay the same. For the sake of the game, they have to make this a promo.