News Tapu Lele-GX in 'Island Guardians-GX Premium Collection' This Fall!

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Options are nice. If you want the Playmat instead of the Pins for ten more bucks I say that's a fine deal.

It is a pain that they have packs that have been out for two rotations now especially with it's two best cards in them are banned in expanded. While I have a strong amount of dislike for Evolutions as a set I'm disliking the Ancient Origins even more being included.

Have we seen versions with the playmats yet as I'm wondering if the promos are fine this year or not as how poorly the Ultra Beasts ones were last year.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This Items is already live on Targets website and price comes down to $30 with promo Target is running of 25% off any toy. Ordered mine already. New here so not sure if can post link or promo code info. Box is under a weird name on website.
Hmm, I see neither the collection nor the 25% discount. This is in the US?

Interestingly the name autocompleted quickly on the search box but the results are not accurate.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Yay! I can just walk to Target on Friday and get this. A 13 min walk from my house. Go in and BAM! I will be the proud owner of 4 Tapu(Kapu in the sub). Kapu Tefefu is kawaii in this alternate art. Oh,
Kapu Tefefu is Tapu Lele in the sub.

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
For people looking to get those cards...

For people who already have them it just means the value of part their collection drops
Oh ok I see. I guess I don't value my cards in monetary value, mostly just the usefulness of playing them.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Since Tapu Lele's value is strictly from its high playability (since it's a card printed in relatively high volume, of a Pokemon that isn't one of the big iconic species of the franchise), there would come a day where its price would plummet regardless (i.e. when it rotates).

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Since Tapu Lele's value is strictly from its high playability (since it's a card printed in relatively high volume, of a Pokemon that isn't one of the big iconic species of the franchise), there would come a day where its price would plummet regardless (i.e. when it rotates).
And that day is today. The regular art (60, not 60a) Lele is already on ebay for around $20. Some for less even in M/NM condition.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
werent these supposed to be $40? i picked one up today, and they were marked as $50, in store and online. thankfully they had a 10% off cards deal... but i still had to pay $45 for a 10% discount off of a $40 box... WTF