[T]he [A]nti [K]evin [G]arrett [T]eam - - {KG hates Garchomp =p}

Your sprites are awesome? P:

But seriously, I can't really find anything wrong with it. Better than the teams I've made so far.

Shawn out.

Limitless said:
Sounds good to me. The only one thing that my team CANNOT handle is MoP heracross. However, how many of those do you see a day.

You have problems with any SD Cross really but it's uncommon enough I wouldn't worry about it.

Just as a side note though, I think it's funny it's called MoP Cross since he didn't invent it but whatever.

Salice said:
Limitless said:
Sounds good to me. The only one thing that my team CANNOT handle is MoP heracross. However, how many of those do you see a day.

You have problems with any SD Cross really but it's uncommon enough I wouldn't worry about it.

Just as a side note though, I think it's funny it's called MoP Cross since he didn't invent it but whatever.

Yea I do find that slightly odd. Anyways, any other rates?

It looks like it to me that Mesprit can withstand one NSlash from, for example, Weavile.
However, maybe T-Wave might be a little more certain for Mesprit, and as for Gyara, Taunting > EQ thanks to 1 DDance is a bit useful against Celebi, and Gliscor from healing.

Nice Team.

MoP didn't invent it, he just used it very succesfully. Also, KG, MixTar counters your team pretty nice D=

Doma Orichalcos said:

It looks like it to me that Mesprit can withstand one NSlash from, for example, Weavile.
However, maybe T-Wave might be a little more certain for Mesprit, and as for Gyara, Taunting > EQ thanks to 1 DDance is a bit useful against Celebi, and Gliscor from healing.

Nice Team.

I don't see how any of your points are helpful... Mesprit shouldn't be taking NSlashes regardless.. Plus I have no problem with Gyarados what so ever. Since I have Mesprit + Celebi, and Scarfchomp if they can't even handle it, which is highly unlikely.

AugustRush said:
MoP didn't invent it, he just used it very succesfully. Also, KG, MixTar counters your team pretty nice D=
Not exactly, Celebi can hang on if it gets a Leech Seed in before the attack and Suicune can easily wall mixed Tyranitar. That's basically setup bait for Suicune. :p

Sorry, I don't play Singles so I can't really offer any advice. :O Lol. I don't know if it's the wall of text first post or if it's the Pokeon used, but that looks like a gnarly team.

Iggybot told me to change Ice Punch for Explosion. He said it will help if I'm in any stalls with someone else. I also was able to get to 1616, and 1639 on 2 different accounts. So ya, just updating everyone.

Back