[T]he [A]nti [K]evin [G]arrett [T]eam - - {KG hates Garchomp =p}

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Your sprites are awesome? P:

But seriously, I can't really find anything wrong with it. Better than the teams I've made so far.

Shawn out.

Salice

What's Pokemon?
Limitless said:
Sounds good to me. The only one thing that my team CANNOT handle is MoP heracross. However, how many of those do you see a day.

You have problems with any SD Cross really but it's uncommon enough I wouldn't worry about it.

Just as a side note though, I think it's funny it's called MoP Cross since he didn't invent it but whatever.

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion
Salice said:
Limitless said:
Sounds good to me. The only one thing that my team CANNOT handle is MoP heracross. However, how many of those do you see a day.

You have problems with any SD Cross really but it's uncommon enough I wouldn't worry about it.

Just as a side note though, I think it's funny it's called MoP Cross since he didn't invent it but whatever.

Yea I do find that slightly odd. Anyways, any other rates?

D

Doma Orichalcos

It looks like it to me that Mesprit can withstand one NSlash from, for example, Weavile.
However, maybe T-Wave might be a little more certain for Mesprit, and as for Gyara, Taunting > EQ thanks to 1 DDance is a bit useful against Celebi, and Gliscor from healing.

Nice Team.

AugustRush

shes got it goin on
MoP didn't invent it, he just used it very succesfully. Also, KG, MixTar counters your team pretty nice D=

Limitless

Doma Orichalcos said:

It looks like it to me that Mesprit can withstand one NSlash from, for example, Weavile.
However, maybe T-Wave might be a little more certain for Mesprit, and as for Gyara, Taunting > EQ thanks to 1 DDance is a bit useful against Celebi, and Gliscor from healing.

Nice Team.

I don't see how any of your points are helpful... Mesprit shouldn't be taking NSlashes regardless.. Plus I have no problem with Gyarados what so ever. Since I have Mesprit + Celebi, and Scarfchomp if they can't even handle it, which is highly unlikely.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
AugustRush said:
MoP didn't invent it, he just used it very succesfully. Also, KG, MixTar counters your team pretty nice D=
Not exactly, Celebi can hang on if it gets a Leech Seed in before the attack and Suicune can easily wall mixed Tyranitar. That's basically setup bait for Suicune. :p

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Sorry, I don't play Singles so I can't really offer any advice. :O Lol. I don't know if it's the wall of text first post or if it's the Pokeon used, but that looks like a gnarly team.

Limitless

Iggybot told me to change Ice Punch for Explosion. He said it will help if I'm in any stalls with someone else. I also was able to get to 1616, and 1639 on 2 different accounts. So ya, just updating everyone.