Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - Looking to Test Run Monotype Team!

Lugia123 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I doubt very good ones to be honest; it was chain fished

Oh ok I was checking if it was competitive but oh well. Still pretty cool that you fished it up though.

Yeah, I only like to collect shinies; I dont really have any that could be truly competitive sadly
But thank you either way uwu

raichulover11 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
-snip-
I may be able to get Harvest Phantump now because of Omega Ruby, but I would certainly appreciate the Analytic Patrat and Gooey Goomy! What were you interested in on my list for them?

EDIT: I was wondertraded a Gooey Goodra, so I will not need the Goomy anymore; I do apologize ;;
However, I'm still interested in that Patrat c:
Oops, sorry for not replying. I can get you a HA Patrat for free.

No worries! But I would certainly appreciate that! Do let me know when a good time to trade would be c:

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - "Imperfect" 5IV Giveaways [Nidorans w/ Hustle] + DexNav Chaining!

Bumps!

> New "Imperfect" 5IV Giveaways! Nidorans with Hustle!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - "Imperfect" 5IV Giveaways [Nidorans w/ Hustle] + DexNav Chaining!

What do you want in exchange for DexNav chaining? I'm trying to collect all shiny Pokemon that are pink. I'm working on hatching a shiny Pachirisu right now and could use help chaining for others.

ilovecommas said:
What do you want in exchange for DexNav chaining? I'm trying to collect all shiny Pokemon that are pink. I'm working on hatching a shiny Pachirisu right now and could use help chaining for others.

What Pokemon would that be?
If it is a Pokemon within the water, desert, or a cave, I may have to turn it down because I still have yet to master the DexNav Pokemon that move around ;;;

As for what I would like in return, I would prefer something within my want list in return mostly or an unwanted shiny of yours if you have any uwu

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
ilovecommas said:

If it is a Pokemon within the water, desert, or a cave, I may have to turn it down because I still have yet to master the DexNav Pokemon that move around ;;;

As for what I would like in return, I would prefer something within my want list in return mostly or an unwanted shiny of yours if you have any uwu

OK, I'll have to check what shinnies I have (not many) and I also have all HA starter Pokemon that I could breed for you if you still need those.

I'm looking for a shiny Spheal, Drowzee, Gloom, or Sneasel. (Plus many more, but these are ones I am pretty sure are in ORAS).

ilovecommas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

OK, I'll have to check what shinnies I have (not many) and I also have all HA starter Pokemon that I could breed for you if you still need those.

I'm looking for a shiny Spheal, Drowzee, Gloom, or Sneasel. (Plus many more, but these are ones I am pretty sure are in ORAS).

Drowzee I know is not possible because only Hypno are available. Sneasel simply is not available ;;;
Spheal I believe is only available in Shoal Cave...
Gloom, however, is very much doable!

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
ilovecommas said:

Drowzee I know is not possible because only Hypno are available. Sneasel simply is not available ;;;

Sorry, I was looking at a big list of pink shinnies. Also, I went back and forth so much between games (X/Y and ORAS) doing my Nat. Dex it has all blurred together! Let's do the Gloom for now if that's OK. :)

ilovecommas said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Sorry, I was looking at a big list of pink shinnies. Also, I went back and forth so much between games (X/Y and ORAS) doing my Nat. Dex it has all blurred together! Let's do the Gloom for now if that's OK. :)

Quite alright!
It may take some time between convention prep for this month and Easter weekend, but I'll let you know when I am able to get it c:

Bumps!
>Breeding requests and suggestions still open!
>Starting to Masuda Breed due to boredom! Will update if I happen upon anything I do not want!

Bumps

>Breeding requests and all that still open
>Also opening for Masuda breeding on a first come-first serve basis! [Cannot guarantee perfect 5IV, but CAN guarantee 4/5 IVs at least]

It's a KB shiny. (or like, Kalos encountered?) However, currently, my goal is living pokedex. Could you trade some of your pokemon for my cause? :)

Back