Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Tynamo, Buneary, Elgyem, Kricketot, and others!

Do you have any Victreebel?

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Every Generation's Starters and Other Non-Kalos Pokemon; Tynamo, Buneary, Elgyem, Kricketot, and others!

Eron said:

I do actually have one Victreebell! It is nicknamed so I would have to change it

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Eron said:

I do actually have one Victreebell! It is nicknamed so I would have to change it

Cml for it please!

Eron said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Cml for it please!

Would a Sun Vivillon be fair?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Eron said:
Cml for it please!

Yeah, actually I don't need it.... the Suicune scaped from the GTS, but I will still trade.

Adding you.

Give me a sec, I won a Shiny Secptile in a stream.
Can you get online? I finished to trade.

Eron said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Yeah, actually I don't need it.... the Suicune scaped from the GTS, but I will still trade.

Adding you.

Give me a sec, I won a Shiny Secptile in a stream.
Can you get online? I finished to trade.

My apologies on that; I never noticed the edit!
I should be able to trade sometime today, if that is alright?

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has A Few Harder to Get Non-Kalos Pokemon!

Bumpin'
>New Non-Kalos Pokemon
>Taken away several shinies available
>Added a "Help Complete My Pokedex" into my Wants
>New, color-coded want list
>Did some organizing yo

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Has A Few Harder to Get Non-Kalos Pokemon!

I can get you all your legendaries for your pokedex. In return would you be willing to hand over a Shiny Ninjask? If not could you cml for my wants?

xDkoYx said:
I can get you all your legendaries for your pokedex. In return would you be willing to hand over a Shiny Ninjask? If not could you cml for my wants?

I am going to assume that they are trade-backs then?
Which I am fine with unless we can work something out at least for one or more of the following?: Mew, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Groudon
As well, I'd be willing to part with the Shiny Ninjask and I think I can breed you a Giga Drain Tynamo if given a little time to set it up and if you do not mind IVs since I do not breed for them

Swift Edit!: I also have a number of things in your pokedex completion as well that I believe I could help you out with!

I can help you complete most of your pokedex and you still need that vivillion from me so when your open today pm me.

[split] PokeBeach's XY Drive-Thru Trade Thread

Hey there!
So, I am running a mock Pokemon League at an upcoming convention and I have taken the Steel Gym Leader position so I was hoping to get at least some decently IV'd [meaning I do not need 31 IV pokemon] of the following Pokemon:

-Aron/Aron line- Sturdy Ability- Adamant or Impish Nature- Decent IVs in Attack and Defense at least- Please nickname it "Paladin"
-Beldum/Beldum line- Light Metal Ability- Adamant or Impish Nature- Decent IVs in Attack and Defense at least- Please nickname it "Eren"
-Riolu/Lucario- Inner Focus Ability- Adamant or Naive Nature- BULLET PUNCH EGG MOVE- Decent IVs in Attack and Speed at least- Please nickname it "Link"
-Piplup/Piplup line- Torrent or Defiant is okay- Modest or Calm Nature- Decent IVs in Special Attack and Special Defense at least- Please nickname it "Mumble"
-Magneton/Magnezone- Sturdy or Analytic Ability- Modest or Bold Nature- Decent IVs in Special Attack and Defense at least- Please nickname it "Jupiter"
-Honedge/Honedge line- Adamant or Brave Nature- Decent IVs in Defense and Special Defense at least [Would also greatly appreciate decent IVs in Attack as well, but not required!]- Please nickname it "Saix"

I will offer anything within my list [Except for shinies] and will even do breeding jobs for egg moves, natures, etc., chain fish, give any spare items I have such as evolution stones and the like, EV train, and anything else one may come up with for these!
You can find my trade thread by clicking the Sylveon below
Thanks if you have taken a look and please, let me know if we can work anything out ^^

I`m look for a Shiny Espurr. I will trade you A Shiny Phione .Shiny Gible, Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, and Shiny Hoothoot.

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
I`m look for a Shiny Espurr. I will trade you A Shiny Phione .Shiny Gible, Zapdos, 3 mewtwo, Uxie, Azelf, Xernens, Yveltal, Zygrarde, Shiny Gyarados, and Shiny Hoothoot.

Sadly, I do not have a shiny Espurr. In fact, I have been on the lookout for one myself ^^;
Although, I am still interested in that shiny Phione. Would there happen to be anything within my list that you may be interested in for it?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Rayquazapokemon20 said:

Sadly, I do not have a shiny Espurr. In fact, I have been on the lookout for one myself ^^;
Although, I am still interested in that shiny Phione. Would there happen to be anything within my list that you may be interested in for it?

I trade you my shiny Phione of the Shiny Female Sigilyph. My Friend Code is 4227-2489-5581 and 2Ds name is Tessa. I'm trainer name is Tessa.

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread -- Help With Mock League Team?

I'll trade you a good IV Honedge for your team, do you have a Tropius with it's Hidden Ability?

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I trade you my shiny Phione of the Shiny Female Sigilyph. My Friend Code is 4227-2489-5581 and 2Ds name is Tessa. I'm trainer name is Tessa.

Sounds like a deal to me!
I will add you in one moment and I'll be online momentarily ^^

Galaxy Hunter said:
I'll trade you a good IV Honedge for your team, do you have a Tropius with it's Hidden Ability?

I do, yes! Do you mind if it is Japanese?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Rayquazapokemon20 said:

Galaxy Hunter said:

No I don't, I'll PM you when the Honedge is ready.

Galaxy Hunter said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

No I don't, I'll PM you when the Honedge is ready.

Sure thing; I will await your reply then ^^

Do you still need the adamant scyther?

Back