Succumb To The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Official Newbie Topic

Yo.

Some of you guys might know me from the 'gym.

And by 'know' I mean stared in awe at my blindingly beautful posts.

I run league in Denver, Colorado.

Pokebeach is great site.

Hello, I'm LDawg, a dutch TCG player.
I am a very big n00b and only buy 5-6 Boosterpacks/set
Some sets I have more, some sets I have less.

I never played against prof's, only against my Bro and some friends that are approximatily as bad as me ^^

I have a Pokemon website, so I know more about the Pokemon news than about the TCG, but I think it will be fun here =)

Hi Everyone. I'm Teekay a Portuguese TCG player.
Ive played pokemon tcg in its first editions and after a few bad tornuments i dropped the game, but recently ive started to build a Delta species deck and im loving it.
Hope to learn more arround here. :D

Hi, I'm an Italian girl.
I love Pokemon and I've started to play TGC since last week.
...I'm so bad!! ^__^"

hello everyone!
i'm a swiss guy, i love pokemon!
i just started playing the tcg and i think it's good =)

sup' everyone i love pokemon TCG and the GBA games too

I live in Canada (i don't live in a igloo) :F

longlive WPM and pokebeach!!!! ^_^

What's up everyone? I play the Pokemon tcg and Gameboy Games too.

Live in MY.

Love this web site!

Hi you guys :)!
You may know me from all the other forums I am a member of, I focus mainly on fanfic writing and play the the pokemon video games, as well as watching the anime.
I'm a girl and live in Cali :)

well i`m a flame master my name How wai chun and call me Ham How for short i just like to play TCG and pokemon games

i like these website too ...

Hi, can I ask. Where do you get your great avatars from

Heya guys, the name's RetroJape (or just plain "Retro" for short). Just like many other sites, I have been hanging around, mooching off images to use as experiments in Photoshop. And today I noticed that nifty little "forum" link, so I decided to join!

Hi, I am new and i live in the USA. I got convenced by my family who all LOVE pokemon.

Hi I am not really newbie anymore but who cares? I am Slovenian Pokemon TCG player and I really like forums (Got two)

S_H

Hello. I have not introduced myself yet. I am a nerd and a noob at Pokemon (both TCG and RPGs) from Singapore.

Hello. I am new here at this forum. I have been in Pokemon from the start. I live in tha USA. I got in the TCG right after the jungle set came out. I have been a pokemon lover from the start and I will most likly die that way. I am the Blue Pichu or B-Pichu if you want to say. I will love to be apart of this site and I welcome all the people who will say hi and try to talk to me. Thank you!!
~B-Pichu

Welcome to all the newbie's.
Make sure that you read the rules...& have fun!

Welcome all!! (especially my friend-Politoed, that dosen't even know how to post!! LOL!)
I am Flygon, aka "Dragon Pokemon Lover". I started playing the TCG when Delta Species came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back