Succumb To The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Official Newbie Topic

after a long while of inactivity, and a fight with krucifier, an idiot from crofty, i' have made my decision on returning.

so yeh.

Well, there's me. Hello everybody!! I'm new here, as you can see, and I just wanted to say hi to the crew of Pokebeach.com!!! I'm gonnal like it here. [attachment=1480]

Attachments

• kirby.gif
    kirby.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 48

Greetings to all. I am Magnum Chaos, an amateur Pokemon TCG player. I think this place is a comfortable hang-out, and hope to have some very vibrant discussions.

I have 7 names/handles on various sites.

1. 1.) Magnum Chaos (Here, The Cave of Dragonflies, FF.net)
  2. 2.) Dragon_Buster (Fanart Central)
  3. 3.) DreamIllusion (Deviant Art)
  4. 4.) Chaos Revenant (Flame Warriors)
  5. 5.) Blood Bane (Boredreader.com)
  6. 6.) Decimator (The Wire Cutters)
  7. 7.) Leviathan (HeroTV Online Forums)

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie from Chile, and I hadn't played the TCG since six years ago... but I like the cards anyway. :)

Hi. My name is Creepy_Kecleon and I've been a Pokemon fan for a long time now... I'm a teenage boy from Bahrain, and I enjoy wasting my time on random Pokemon forums more then anything and watching random video on Youtube, in which happens to be a popular free video sharing Web site which lets users upload, view, and share video clips. That has been Founded in February 2005 by three employees of PayPal, the San Bruno-based service utilizes Adobe Flash technology to display video. The wide variety of site content includes movie and TV clips and music videos, as well as amateur content such as videoblogging and short original videos. Currently staffed by 67 employees, the company was named TIME magazine's "Invention of the Year" for 2006. In October 2006, Google Inc. announced that it had reached a deal to acquire the company for US$1.65 billion in Google's stock. The deal closed on 13 November 2006 though.

Asl? :>

Hello, hello. ^^ Shokoraider has come, wanting to return to playing an old TCG which he adored during his younger years. Bah, I'm not really old at all. I merely put up my cards when I could not find anyone who wanted to play the game with me. Well, I've taken them off the shelf, and boy, they're dusty. I've not played since Team Rocket and Gym Leaders were first released. ._. Also, there were a few mishaps, but I would seriously like to play Pokemon, again. It seems there is so much more you can do, now than ever.

I've got a lot of questions, too, so you guys are probably going to see me everywhere and have to deal with me for jus' a lil' while until I get my bearings back.

i'm new here and i just wanted to know how do you get your avatars posted up and sigs

You can read my newbie guide, which can be found in Site Discussion.

Good day, everyone.

I'm an averagely avid fan of the Pokemon games, but my knowledge in the trading card game is limited. I will not disclose any information of myself, so please do not ask. I hope to that this forum will provide a strong and safe community for all.

Thank you.

P.S. A suggestion: This thread could be named the "Newbie Introduction Thread" instead.

Hi! I come in peace from WOM! By the way, whats the do-things at the side underneath the avatar for?

hi, I'm new here.

nice forum^^

I love pokemon and pikachu!

Hi, I think Nintendo's the best, Star Wars is better than Star Trek, Pokemon's the best RPG ever, graphics aren't everything, gameplay is, and Naruto's the best thing since sliced bread.

Fav Bands:All American Rejects, Audioslave, AC DC, Static X, Black Sabeth, & Rage Against the Machine

Fav Food:Pizza

Fav Comedian:Dane Cook

Fav OS:Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back