Succumb To The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Lenz

Aspiring Trainer
Official Newbie Topic

EDIT: Please post your introduction posts in this topic, rather than starting your own. Thank you.

Hi everyone. I'm Dj Lenz, an italian Pokémon TCG Player. :)

RE: Hi everyone

'loness. Have a good time (Like HypnosProject, this is a little awkward, 'cause you joined before me), etc.

Hope these forums will last.

RE: Hi Everyone! (Official Newbie Topic)

I'd like to welcome our returning veterans back, as well as the new folks. And I hope everyone actually stays around long enough this time. :\

I'd like to welcome....*breathes in*

EVERYONE!!!!

*coughs loudly*

Especially me. :)

I'm a new folk to the forum i guess. I've been going to Pokebeach for quite some time reading about all the cool set stuff and cards so I know the site quite well :)

Hi, everyone! I was briefly on the old forums. Work and my participation in the Pokémon TCG as a League Leeder and a player keeps me occupied. I usually visit the site each day for what is new in the Pokémon world. Dittos to WPM for his hard work!

Hiya! I'm a n00b here! lol. Notice you got here, Hyp.
:)

Je suis nouveau ici. However, I am on another site, where I am well aquainted with Pokeguru... but yeah w/e *looks embarrassed*

Well, aren't we all n00bs? :p Most of us only joined yesterday when the forum was revived? :D

Hey everyone I visit pokebeach often but Im new to the forums I used to post at pojo but now I decided to stop for awhile since I'll get a fresh start here where the forums just started.

RE:  Hi Everyone! (Official Newbie Topic)

DragoniteMaster said:
Hey everyone I visit pokebeach often but Im new to the forums I used to post at pojo but now I decided to stop for awhile since I'll get a fresh start here where the forums just started.

Welcome, glad you could join us! ;)

Yeah, you'd think that it would be a little too early for a newbie topic...when the forum's only a couple days old.

Hiya, everyone! I'm a newbie...well, kinda. I have registered in the previous Pokebeach forum as DJ_X-Dragon...

It's nice to see this forum working well. I hope we can keep it that way. And Dj Lenz, its good to see you making this kind of topic to keep the forum organized.

Keep Pokebeach running!:)

HEY EVERYONE!!!
lol, I think I was quite new on the old pokebeach forums - but now they are new and improved! (yay)
Iv been playing for about a year and I love the game, thinking new strategies, meeting new people, and most of all - having fun!

Hi, I'm new too! lol. I've been trying to post lots on here so the forum doesn't die, it's a sad thing when forums die.
Well I've been playing since the cards came out, but I gave up for a little while after the release of the neos and have only recently started replaying, so I'm still pretty inexperienced. :/ And I'm not really a hard-core fan, it's just something my brother and friend do to waste time. :D

Wish we got tournaments around here, though...

astral boy - there will be WA City Championships coming soon but ya better check out Croftminster.com.au

Well, im new to this forum as I never regged to the old one and I am a regular of the Pokebeach site for long time. So sup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back