Finished Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So what just happened..." said Raja with a confused look on his face.
"He wants us to just let them fight it out while they crush whatever gets in the middle of it? Whose side is he on?"

"...Gladar...Lost his Negocksan powers? But...How is that even possible?" Ronin asked, directing the question at Muddy, "At least we're out of there alive..."

"He has completed his mission." Muddy stated simply. "He is no longer a Negocksan, except in memory and mind."

Ronin opened his mouth to say something, but shut it, turning to leave. "Right, hopefully I can go and save my mate from my own memories without anymore interruptions..."

"I know we aren't on Reshiram or Zekrom's side, but we may be in anyone else's. Babayaga, we aren't too sure about. There's another fighting Celebor, but that side can be counted out for now."

OoC: Then who am I going with? I could've swore I was supposed to go with Ronin and the others to help with Bayabayaga (or however you spell it...)

OOC: You may be right, although I'm afraid if this gets locked/deleted we probably won't be allowed to start a new RPG.

OoC: We could always start a new one on Aggie's site if RPG's are no longer aloud. That would attract new members there too, so it woyuldn't just be us 4 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back