Finished Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
Yes, that's right folks, the Starter RPG III is over, which means it's time for number IV!

starter_rpg_iv_by_magikarpbeast-d35k03e.png

Plot: Our heroes have left all they know far behind them, as they venture into a new, undiscovered land, never before seen by outside eyes. Unova.

At the end of the War of the gods, a Pokemon named Gladar arrived mysteriously, begging for help from the band of travellers. After concluding their business, they went by boat to this brand new region. No non-Unova Pokemon are found here. But it is a troubled paradise. Balance has been broken, and 3 new Pokemon have been created: Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem. They are polar opposites, and will do anything in their lust for power. You must help restore equilibrium in this beautiful land.

Options: This time around, you have two main choices.

1. An Outsider

You arrived on the boat from the previous lands. If youdid not play in the Starter RPG III or if your character died/got destroyed/settled down and had kids, you cannot be one of these characters. You will need to create a new one. However, if you still wish to remain as your previous character, just post a form with the details about your player.

2. An Unovian

You are a native of the island. Therefore, you may be a Oshawott, Snivy or Tepig (don't ask for any other Unova Pokemon, this is a STARTER RPG). At first, you must be understandably perturbed by these new arrivals, but from there, it is up to you how you form your relationships with the other players. Evidently, you will have a good knowledge of the island, since it is your home.

Rules:

1. I use the 3 strike system. If you aren't following the rules, you get a strike. If you get 3 strikes, you will be kicked out of this RPG.

2. All Pokebeach rules/Game Corner rules apply. You should know this by now.

3. No spamming/flaming.

4. For the love of Arceus do not use asterisks in your posts. If you do something like this:
*looks around*
Or this:
Muddy walked up to the other Pokemon. Hey guys!
Or this:
Muddey wolked up too the other pokemans.
You will get a strike. Asterisks are boring, Quotations are necessary, and continuous spelling mistakes will not be tolerated!

5. Alvin and the Minezumis is my helper/adviser/writer etc. Listen to him too!

Form:

Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.):
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII):
Name (Self-explanatory):
Gender (Self-explanatory):
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc):
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this):
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Tell us how your charrie grew up, did he have any brothers/sisters, was he abandoned, etc)
Other (Optional):

My form:

Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian: Outsider

Pokemon: Mudkip (Well, he's not actually a Mudkip, he just looks like one.)

Name: Muddy

Appearance: He can change his appearance at will, but the X-like scar on his forehead is always there. He prefers the form of a Mudkip.
Personality: Muddy is a very diverse character. He is normally serious and calculating, but sometimes he can be fun and sarcastic (he is shifting more this way as time passes). He always seems to know more than you do, and it is a known fact to his allies (there are very few people he calls his friend) that he is immortal. His powers are immense in comparison to most other Pokemon, but on his home planet of Negocksa, he was a low rank enforcement officer*.
(*: This is not known by anyone but him and Gladar.)

History: Muddy was born on the distant planet of Negocksa, where he inherited many abilities that most Pokemon do not have, including: Teleporting (usually he does this by evaporating and reforming), telepathy, increased power on attacks, and quantam tunneling (he can create wormholes to other dimensions/planets). He grew up with his parents in Negocksa, and was sent on a mission to scout earth when he was around 600 years old. There he met Squirt and a few others, and together they defeated Arceus. When he came again, with help from new friends (and resistance from old enemies), they stopped a war between gods by sealing away Arceus and Giratina in the pits of Tartarus.
Other: Currently, a couple of legendaries have grudges against him, including Heatran, Giratina, and Arceus. However, Palkia, Dialga are allies with him, along a few others.

The Characters:

nabby101 - Muddy (Mudkip/Negocksan)
^ See above. ^

Alvin and the Minezumis - Gladar (Snivy/Negocksan)
Outsider/Unovian: Both...
Name: Gladar
Pokemon: Snivy
Personality: Serious and secretive. Has a deep and mysterious character, shrouded in mystery. Only trusts his friends, and dislikes annoying people.
Appearance: That of a normal Snivy.
History: He is one of the last two of the Negocksan race, his planet having been destroyed. However, he was banished from his planet, and fell to Earth, where he took on the permanant shape of a Snivy and lost his powers. Journeyed from Unova and found other starters.

Chiraami - Pyrex (Tepig)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.): Unovian, but I have a plan for something else later in the game.
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII): Tepig
Name (Self-explanatory): Pyrex
Gender (Self-explanatory): Male
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc): Pyrex is a normal Tepig, but looks like glass in the sunlight. His skin is very strong.
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this): Pyrex was bron in Unova with a strange factor about him. He could have no shadow from natural light, and looked like glass when looked at then. His skin was also really strong, so his parent named him Pyrex after the glass. He didn't have any brothers and sisters. He left his parents at 14, and roamed Unova.
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced.) Pyrex isn't pleased with how he is, due to the fact he was bullied for it at school as a boy. He becomes tetchy when people talk about t, but is usually optimistic and cheerful.
Other: None.

batui4 - Squit (Squirtle)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.):eek:utsider
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII):Squrtle
Name (Self-explanatory):Squit
Gender (Self-explanatory):Male
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc):red crescent moon shaped scar on shell.
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this):Is out going fun wild gets ticked off easy can get pretty mad at times,and he has a short temper.Doesn't trust people that well do to his past he had with pokemon.
History Was grown up in the region of Kanto had loving parents and 5 brothers and 4 sisters they were a really tight family untill the night that the wevile came it killed his parents his brothers and sisters,so from then on in he was alone he grew up the rest of the way by him self he didn't trust many people because of what happened he ended up in the region of Unovian.

shampoo-thief - Raja (Snivy)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.): Unovian
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII): Snivy
Name (Self-explanatory): Raja (Ra-ha)
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc): Green eyes instead of brown, a trait shared with his tribe.
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this): Raja thinks highly of himself, but despite this he can be very kind and helpful himself. He is known to not always be truthful. He is very calm natured and needs a lot to make him get angry.
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Tell us how your charrie grew up, did he have any brothers/sisters, was he abandoned, etc): Lived in a tribe with other Snivies and their evolutions. He was the 3rd son of the leader of the tribe which is why he thinks so highly of himself. He was getting some training to fight as a warrior for the tribe, since his older brother would be the one to rule once his dad dies. However, because he is still young he hasn't gotten much serious training yet. He was out playing on the beach one day when a mysterious ship arrived...

Dark Sonic J - Scales (Totodile)
Is your character a Unovian or an Outsider? Outsider
Pokemon: Tododile
Name: Scales
Appearance (if there are any scars/markings or if you are shiny, etc):Shiny and has 5 scars that look like a star on his back
Personality (at least 2 lines):Is very gentle and can be very protective of his belongings. His friends are his life, he'll protect them at all costs. Is a bit clumsy when nervous and is friendly. He hates when things of his are stolen and will do almost anything to get it back.
History (at least 2 lines): Scales's parents were killed in a fight between Lanturns for territory when he was 10 years old and he has lived alone ever since, training and battling for food. He has had a very rough life and wants only peace. He has practiced staying calm an a dire situation and thinking only positive thoughts from there onward.
Other (optional):

pokemaister899 - Hydro (Squirtle)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.): Outsider
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII): Squirtle
Name (Self-explanatory): Hydro
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc): None
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this): Carefree, acts like he is cool, but really strong and can take the strongest hits. Does not die easily. Not really scared at all, but sometimes could be timid.
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Tell us how your charrie grew up, did he have any brothers/sisters, was he abandoned, etc) Good history, nothing bad, Dad died by a freak accident no one could remember which is strange because no one in is family dies easily. Training to avenge his father's death so when he finds out who killed his father he can avenge him.
Other (Optional): He is 12.

Kaiserchu - Ronin (Oshawatt)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian: Unovian
Pokemon: Oshawott
Name: Ronin
Appearance: Wears full samurai armor minus the face plate. He carries a katana with the following inscribed upon it: 影から生まれるように (To be born from shadows.)
Personality: Ronin is loyal and trustworthy, and yet sometimes objects can come before others. He writes very dark poetry as a catalyst fore his dread, brought on by the loss of most of his memory...
History: Ronin remembers little about his past, and what he does remember is kept secret by him and him alone. When he was found by a Snivy named 'Sis', he saw her as a beacon of hope that could destroy the memories of his dark past; ironically, a powerful witch removed all but a few years of his memories...
Other: His memories can be easily accessed by those sensitive to auras...

Shadow Arceus - Dious (Oshawatt)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.):
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII): Oshawott
Name (Self-explanatory): Dious
Gender (Self-explanatory): male
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc):Looks mostly like a regular Oshawott but is taller, more muscular but at the same time sleeker/more aerodynamic. Has clawed hands, large fangs, a long tail, and a cat-like nose instead of a derpy clown-nose.
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this): He is sarcastic and easily annoyed. He tends to keep to himself around strangers and trusts few others but is easy-going, laid-back, and comical around people he likes, but he is stubborn. He is intelligent and physics to jealousy.
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Tell us how your charrie grew up, did he have any brothers/sisters, was he abandoned, etc) He was a lab experiment. His creators gene-spliced a Oshawott and then grew him in a tank/vat. They tryed to make him into a perfect fighting macchine.They trained and ran test on him for most of his life. He grew angry that they were using himand escaped.
Other (Optional):In dire circumstances he can temporarily evolve into his final form, but it drains a lot of energy out of him for a few hours.(kind of like an extreme Torrent ability). He also uses the shell on his chest as a weapon.

paddy185 - Ivy (Snivy)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian?: Unovian
Pokemon: Snivy
Name: Ivy
Appearance: She has a pink ribbon on her head.
Personality:Ivy is a Pokemon that has many weaknesses-not the brightest bulb, easily scared, and is moderately easy to persuade to do something. She also knows powerful moves such as Leaf Storm, Leaf Blade, Hidden Power and Dragon Tail (I know Snivy can't legitimately learn this move; her previous trainer forced her to learn certain moves before he abandoned her), she just lacks the confidence to use them.
History: Ivy was hatched in captivity, for Prof. Juniper to give to rookie trainers. However, a mistake happened and a different Snivy was sent to Juniper instead. Annoyed, Ivy took it upon herself to go to Juniper, but an arrogant trainer met her as she was traveling. She attempted to escape, but was caught. When the trainer looked at her moves, he forced her to learn Dragon Tail as it was more powerful than Twister. The effort to learn the move drained her, and she only just managed to get to Juniper. After a good rest, she met all the others while exploring.
Other: She knows the moves: Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Hidden Power, Slam, and Dragon Tail.

dragonspit999 - Fearig (Tepig)
Is this character an Outsider or a Unovian? (You may only choose outsider if your character is from Starter RPG III.): Unovian
Pokemon (Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawatt unless you are using a character from SRPGIII): Tepig.
Name (Self-explanatory): Fearig
Appearance (Is your charrie shiny? Does he/she have a scar on his back? Etc):
He is odd-colored. He has black skin and a purple flame when using fire moves.
Personality (2 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Make sure you RP your charrie based on this): He is shy and likes to work alone. If you can through to him, past all the loneliness, he can be a real good friend.
History (3 lines minimum. This will be enforced. Tell us how your charrie grew up, did he have any brothers/sisters, was he abandoned, etc): Fearig was shunned until he decided to run off. He framed his parents to get them arrested, and he has no siblings. He is in hiding because he can find nobody willing to help, due to his strange color attracting trouble.
Other (Optional): Knows the moves Ember and Shadow Ball.

Sean - Piggy (Tepig)
pokemon:tepig
name: Piggy
personality: Piggy has a culmsy personality and when he sneezes he uses nitro charge. This is also bad beacuse he sneezes alot. He is very nice but is shy. After he spends time with someone he wont be shy. Piggy also is a little bit annoying when he is hyper. He gets hyper when he eats oran berry.
Appearance: Piggy looks like a normal tepig except for a scar across his left eye.
History: Piggy grew up all by himself after his parents left him and his older brother. Then his brother was kidnapped by a poacher a year after his parents left. Piggy lived in a hole underneth a big tree. One day his tree got struck by lighting and well over only giving Piggy a scar across his left eye. He has been wandering around Unova ever since then meeting diffent pokemon and explorning big citys.

Enjoy!

RE: Starter RPG IV

sent it through pm like your suppose to do according to the rules.

Don't mini-mod! ~Mudkip

RE: Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Registrations are Open! PM me!)

Yea, Alvin, I would have preferred it through PM.
batui4 is accepted!

Already have my form ready, Nabby look back in Part 3 for it.

Where? I don't see it. Can you PM it to me?

I cant because Im on my Wii, where I can not copy things.
EDIT: Check around pages 140-150. It should be there.

shampoo-thief is accepted!

Nabby are you still looking for mine

My pages are divided into 50 posts each, so SR3 only has 50 pages.

PM'ed you. So excited for the new SRPG4

Ok, so we have me and 3 other people. Once DSJ fixes his and pokemaister sends his in, we can start.

And let's get Alvin in there. Come on, mate! (He uses his DS for the internet, so the limes are smaller for him).

DSJ and Alvin accepted.

PM'ed the correct one Nabby.

Ok guys, don't post saying you PM'ed me.

pokemaister is accepted. Alvin can start it.

OoC: Ok, guys, let's begin!

IC: The boat came to the shore of the land that had been in sight for days. Beautiful, rolling beaches ebbed into turquoise waters, where the waves sighed gently. Palm trees swayed in the pleasant breeze. "We are here," said Gladar "But you must not be fooled by this exterior of harmony and idealism. This island is torn apart. We must stop the three Pokemon destroying it in its outstanding beauty.

A Tepig ran up to the boat. "Ahoy there! Who are you? Where have you come from?" the Tepig said. "My name is Pyrex and I'm a traveller in these lands. I've not seen many people like you before, except on TV. Are you a Mudkip? Wow!"

Muddy stared at the island, transfixed. "Quite the place." He jumped off of the boat and into the ankle-deep water (ankle-deep for a Mudkip... which is probably about 2 inches). He stood on his hind legs and studied the Tepig. "Pyrex... interesting name. I am Muddy. We come from the Sinnoh region." His voice was slow and deep.

Raja was in a bush on the edge of the beach, sun bathing in the rays slipping in, re-energizing him when he heard pokemon talking on the beach. Mudkip? Sinnoh? He got up and peaked his head through the bushes and saw a docked boat and a group of unfamiliar pokemon on it. He also noticed a Tepig, so he decided to stay in the bush and watch instaed of barging out to see what was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back