Finished Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Registrations are Open! PM me!)

(OOC: Kaiserchu is accepted.)

Muddy's sharp eyes caught sight of a different shade of green hiding in a bush. Must be a Snivy. Muddy ignored it for now. "Nice place you have here." He said to the Tepig.

"Really?I don't usually look at my surroundings but rather at the way the Pokèmon in the area live and how they produce their food. It's good stuff. Sinnoh's quite a way away! Why did you come here?"

Hydro came off the boat.

"Sweet place....I'd like to live here." Hydro then noticed a Snivy hiding from the bushes. Hydro went to the bushes and said
"You cant hide from me. Whats your name? Mine is Hydro." Hydro smiled while looking at the Snivy.

"They will be wary of you at first. Most of them will never have seen anyone from off the island before. Unlike Pyrex. I know him, he's been around a bit." said Gladar, hopping off the boat onto the sand.

"Gladar! How are you? I've not seen you in three months, since we met at the Spear Piller!" said Pyrex enthusiastically. "I'll probably forget your name soon, Muddy. I'm not great with names. Seeing Gladar here tells me one thing. You're on a quest?"

"I'm well, well, thank you. Weaker than I'd like to ideally be, but hey, musn't grumble. You?"

"Pretty much. We have to stop Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem."

"Something easier said than done." interjected Gladar, his face darkening. "I was wondering whether we might be well deployed in attempting to gain the assistance of Virizion, Terrakion and Cobalon, who fight to protect Pokémon..."

Muddy nodded slowly. "That might be a good idea."

"That really isn't surprising at all. When I met Gladar, he was fighting some rogue Geodude that had taken over Mount. Coronet. I've seen Terrakion, bit only once. I've got no idea where we could find them. And I'm great, thanks." said Pyrex.

Raja emerged from the bush. "Hello, I am Raja, son of Wajar and Ratu of the Hijau clan" he said proudly. He then looked closely at Hydro, invading Hydro's personal bubble, assuming he had one. "What are you anyway? And your friends?" He looked over Hydro's shoulder and looked at the pokemon on the beach. "What are you doing here?"

"And I'm Pyrex, son of Pyrothor, and heir to the throne of Celebor. Not that Celebor's a big kingdom. It's a small forest up north. These people are travellers, strangers from different lands who unite under the growing evil." said Pyrex.

"Well.... I am a Squirtle, native to Kanto. My friends here are from other regions, like Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh." Hydro said. "I am here for well... vacation I guess." Hydro was getting nervous. This person was asking him so many questions!

Gladar turned to see Raja. "My good friend! Long time no see!" he said. "Are the clan fine? Unthreatened by this turmoil I hope!" He turned back to the others, and explained, "I lived in his clan for a while, where I too my body."

Muddy scanned the new Pokemon with his drill-like eyes.
"Quite the party around here."

Pyrex glared at Raja angrily. "Well, seeing you are on this quest, I will help. We should find a leader. We need someone to lead us and defeat the evil that lies before us."

"Leaders are no good." Muddy replied. "One person in charge is never good. Look what happened to Arceus."

"If we were to vote, we'd end up with someone we wanted to make some decisions. Besides, who here as a Unovian passport other than me?" said Pyrex, looking around.

"Squirtle? Never seen anything like you.." Raja then sees Gladar and pushes past Hydro and runs over to him. "Gladar! It is so great to see you again! So then this means that you were able to find help then? Dad- er, Wajar will be so glad to hear this! We have been fine for the most part, but the storms have been getting worse. I was taking advantage of this beautiful day. We never know when one of the Three will start again."

edit: Raja ignored all the harsh looks when he ran to meet Gladar, as if he didn't even notice them.
(I was ninja'd haha)

"A Unovian passport?" Muddy asked incredulously. "You people need passports?" He laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back