Finished Starter RPG IV - Chronicles of Unova (Started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So....are we there yet? Or is this some sort of adventure that we have to face before reaching the queen?"

But the end did not come. He lifted his head, and found himself in a black, featureless location. Looking around, he saw nothing. An eerie silence hung in the air. It was too quiet. Then came the voice. "Yes Vivien. You seem surprised. "How am I still alive?'' I hear you think. Well, you survive because you are destined. Time and space are stretched too far around you. But I can scorch you from this universe, and will do so if you do not comply with my wishes." At this point, violent pictures came into Vivien's head, images of burning, of pain and suffering.

"I would never do anything like that for you!" he spat, but the voice did not get angry. In fact, a chuckle came into it.

"But my friend - you already have..."

"Well we are in a forest of ice now, so that's probably one thing. I vote we go exploring. Maybe we can have tea with Kyurem.", Dious suggested sarcastically.

He's a Legendary Pokemon, void of Yin and/or Yang who came from a meteorite and eats people and Pokemon.

OoC: Nabby's right, but I'll go with it.

"Gross. I think that we should be a little more anti-social in that situation. Is there any way out that you guys can see?"

Ronin shook his head, "Nope, I think I've been here before..." the Oshawott sighed, "...But details on this place were part of the memories stolen from me..."

"Well sorry, I figure that this ice has to be pretty thick for this to be standing at all, so I thought that maybe we could try and find a path first. But nevermind that."
She sucks in her breath, then breathes a powerful Ember against the wall.

Freya almost chokes on her fire.
Nevermind him. You have to keep everyo-
The cave shutters.
"It's collasping from me trying to make a tunnel!"
She blows even harder with Ember, desperately trying to create a tunnel.

OoC: Ha! I can imput exciting plot too!

At Freya's efforts, the opening she had made glinted tantalisingly. But not for long. Even as they hurried towards escape, tendrils of ice forked up, freezing so fast it creaked like an ancient tree in a voracious breeze. A crystal lattice again formed, closing them off again. Gladar hung his head.

"Kyurem's power is unfathomed - it works in counter faster than anything can try to stop it. It will not be long before the beast shows itself. Outside, they could see more and more ice, cruelly freezing and thickening the harsh layer between themselves and the outside world. There was nothing to do but wait for Kyurem to show itself.

OOC: Goodbye, Fearig.

IC: "Fearig, you coward. I hope you get trodden on by Kyurem, you pompous little Te... person!" said Pyrex, in an outrage. "Burn in Tartarus! And Hell!"

"Let him leave. He was a blemish to our group anyway. What we should worry about now is what Kyurem wants with us..."
"By the way, anyone seen Muddy lately?"

"I believe he has some sort of teleporting powers, so maybe he's in a different dimension or something?"
She takes a quick breath, and breaths flames again.
I can't give up on my friends!

"He was sleeping on a bench, or something. I dunno." said Pyrex. "But what could Kyurem want? We really need someone to move the storyline along!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back