• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

SPECIAL PRICES...ONLY THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lotti's Sales Thread...need money for university! Got JPN Promos + Goldstars + more!

Binx345 said:
hey i am interested in the following

any tropical tidal wave
any tropical wind (not 2004 version!)
pikachu skateboard plush
feraligator victory medal
arceus gold victory medal
english tropical beach if you have
Championship arena palkia vs dialga (any way you could sell close to the price you once offered me?)

i will definately buy something from you , but please check my thread to see if anything interests you. I also have stuff from many different series- DC, disney, yugi, power rangers, just name some series you like ( i have comics, figures, etc)

Hi,

I checked your thread but didn't see anything. This might be because I kinda stopped collecting for now.

any tropical tidal wave --> only have the top xx ones I listedpikachu skateboard plush $20feraligator victory medal $8arceus gold victory medal $8Championship arena palkia vs dialga (any way you could sell close to the price you once offered me?) --> best I can do is $85

Let me know :)

RE: Lotti's Sales Thread...need money for university! Got JPN Promos + Goldstars + more!

ok i am interested in buying to buy pikachu skateboard plush and feraligator victory medal. what would the shipping be on those two to NC USA? $85 is much higher then $25.00.

The Pikachu Skateboard Plush will be $20 + $20 for shipping (I've got to send it in a box, and 14€ is the cheapest shipping option they offer :/).
I can put any cards in without additional shipping cost.

Yipes, ok I think i will have to pass on skateboard pikachu but how much would just the feraligator victory medal card be shipped to US?

$11 shipped. PM me if you want to finalize.

BUMP!

RE: Lotti's Sales Thread...[H] 1x Mewtwo Ex, 2 Reshiram Ex (1 FA) + xX code cards!

BUMP!

RE: Lotti's Sales Thread...[H] 1x Mewtwo Ex, 2 Reshiram Ex (1 FA) + xX code cards!

Thinking about getting the reshiram and friends + a lucario JPN promo... FOr $11 shipped?

I'll take the Mewtwo EX for 55, pm me to confirm, thanks

I'm interested in these Japanese cards if you have them:

L1 1ED:
071/070 Alph Lithograph G
071/070 Alph Lithograph

L2 1ED:
063/080 Entei & Raikou
064/080 Entei & Raikou
067/080 Raikou & Suicune
068/080 Raikou & Suicune
081/080 Alph Lithograph

L3 1ED:
070/080 Kyogre & Groudon
071/080 Kyogre & Groudon

Hydro Cannon said:
Thinking about getting the reshiram and friends + a lucario JPN promo... FOr $11 shipped?

Hi,

if I were in the US, I could do that. Unfortunately, shipping for the Reshiram alone is $10.
I could do $20 shipped for those 2.

LMK

kroatia said:
I'll take the Mewtwo EX for 55, pm me to confirm, thanks

Awesome, going to PM you!

NarcoticHobo said:
I'm interested in these Japanese cards if you have them:

L1 1ED:
071/070 Alph Lithograph G
071/070 Alph Lithograph

L2 1ED:
063/080 Entei & Raikou
064/080 Entei & Raikou
067/080 Raikou & Suicune
068/080 Raikou & Suicune
081/080 Alph Lithograph

L3 1ED:
070/080 Kyogre & Groudon
071/080 Kyogre & Groudon

I have a complete set of alle Legend halfs if you are interested in that (all 1st edition and mint).
Just shoot me an offer. I may be willing to split the set up, depending on your offer.
I also have that Alph Litograph from L1.

$10 on a $10 card? Hmm... Ok, well, thanks! A little too much for me, but thanks for letting me know! :)

Lotti said:
Hi,

if I were in the US, I could do that. Unfortunately, shipping for the Reshiram alone is $10.
I could do $20 shipped for those 2.

LMK

Awesome, going to PM you!

I have a complete set of alle Legend halfs if you are interested in that (all 1st edition and mint).
Just shoot me an offer. I may be willing to split the set up, depending on your offer.
I also have that Alph Litograph from L1.

Which alph lithograph? There are two, one from silver and one from gold. Is the L1 red or blue?

Hydro Cannon said:
$10 on a $10 card? Hmm... Ok, well, thanks! A little too much for me, but thanks for letting me know! :)

I know it sucks, but unfortunately, overseas shipping is that expensive :/

NarcoticHobo said:
Which alph lithograph? There are two, one from silver and one from gold. Is the L1 red or blue?

There's a blue L1 on it.

Willing to go any lower on the two Neo Shinings?

If not, would you consider trading them?

SoulWind said:
Willing to go any lower on the two Neo Shinings?

If not, would you consider trading them?

If you'd take both and pay today I can do $90 shipped for the 2. That's a $10 discount.

chrisaquilina, please don't revive dead threads. Lotti please PM me to reopen this thread.

~Muddy68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back