Wi-Fi Trades Spartan's Super Shiny Shop! Y Exclusives! LF: Shiny Protean Froakie!

Spartan Sceptile

Just goin for a walk....
Friend Code: 1607-1589-3809
Time Zone: Australia East Coast (EST)
Times Available: 4-7PM Weekdays, 9AM-5PM Weekends

Please Note: I do not IV breed or Hack/Use a Cheating Device, I specialize in Shiny Pokémon.

Seems like Shiny Espurr is High Demand, ill have to hunt for some more.
Haves:
-Shinies
Ordered from lowest value to highest
Paras
Relicanth
Slowpoke
Dedenne
Teddiursa (Gummy Bear)
Hariyama
Magmar
Espurr (female) X2 (Both Are reserved)
Dragalge
Pyroar
Gabite
Larvesta
Gogoat (Ev Trained and has a moveset for a sun team, Level 65 holding big root)
Charizard (With Charizadite Y, Ev trained and IV's in Hp and Attack)
Ninjask (Mcspeedy, Ev trained in speed and has IV's in HP and Sp.def. Baton passer)
Y exclusives - Yveltal and Mega stones

Services Offered:
SV hatching (3577)

Wants:

-Shinies, Preferably 6th Gen, starters or Popular OU pokemon
-X exclusive Mega stones (especially charizardite x)
Looking for a shiny protean froakie, don't care about iv's, pm if you have one and are willing to make a trade for one of my shinies
Hopefully we can make a trade, Thanks for your time

Successful trades
-Dracaufeu Shiny Honedge for Shiny Larvesta and Xerneas
-Lord Xerneas Shiny Espurr for Shiny Chandelure

RE: Spartan's Super Shiny Shop!

I'd really like your shiny honedge and espurr.but I don't have any other shinies.

could you get a shiny noibat or shiny clauncher? if you did I could trade you a shiny sharpedo for one of them.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
Anything off my list interest you for that espurr??
Nothing really interests me sorry, thanks for offering anyway
lucariopulse333 said:
CML for Honedge, Dragalge and Espurr
Same with Royal Xerneas, nothing really interests me

legend-tamer said:
could you get a shiny noibat or shiny clauncher? if you did I could trade you a shiny sharpedo for one of them.
If I managed to get one of them id probably keep it because I don't have them yet but if I do find one and then fine another id be happy to

MountainDrew said:
What is the gender of the pyroar?
Female

RE: Spartan's Super Shiny Shop! Shiny Espurr, Dragalge, Pyroar and More! Y Exclusives too!

check out my trade thread in my sig and see if anything interests you. I really really want that shiny honedge if you still have it.i didn't put much detail into the list but if there is anything you want to know about a specific pokemon on the list just ask and ill tell you.

RE: Spartan's Super Shiny Shop! Shiny Espurr, Dragalge, Pyroar and More! Y Exclusives too!

Whats the nature of the slowpoke? Im interested if its relaxed. I have a shiny lampent, tauros, poliwhirl, and alomomola for trade

legend-tamer said:
check out my trade thread in my sig and see if anything interests you. I really really want that shiny honedge if you still have it.i didn't put much detail into the list but if there is anything you want to know about a specific pokemon on the list just ask and ill tell you.
Got any shinies? if not then im not interested, thanks
JCGKVK6325 said:
Whats the nature of the slowpoke? Im interested if its relaxed. I have a shiny lampent, tauros, poliwhirl, and alomomola for trade

Mild, unfortunately :(

I have a Xerneas, Lv. 100 nicknamed Bambi (got it like that). I'm interested in Shiny Espurr. Can we work anything out? Also, what gender is it?

Sir Taco said:
I have a Xerneas, Lv. 100 nicknamed Bambi (got it like that). I'm interested in Shiny Espurr. Can we work anything out? Also, what gender is it?

Female, sure we can work something out, other things to note is that its level 30 and has iv's in hp and speed

Anything in particular you were thinking? Xerneas for the Espurr perhaps?

well I have a shiny sharpedo. but I'd be willing to trade my zygarde for it if your ok with that.

[/quote]

Mild, unfortunately :(
[/quote]

Thats fine with me. I can work with that. Would you trade for the alomomola or poliwhirl?

Sir Taco said:
Anything in particular you were thinking? Xerneas for the Espurr perhaps?
Sorry I just realised im getting a Xerneas from someone else, forgot you were offering one until I checked just now :( sorry

legend-tamer said:
well I have a shiny sharpedo. but I'd be willing to trade my zygarde for it if your ok with that.
Sorry but I got a better offer from someone else. sorry
And JCG, ill probably go with the poliwhirl

I do have a Lv. 77 Shiny Dragalge for trade as well.

I figured as much, but it never hurst to try. I'll LYK if I run across any more shinies. :D

Sir Taco said:
I figured as much, but it never hurst to try. I'll LYK if I run across any more shinies. :D

True, true, Do let me know if you happen to find a shiny, ill more than likely be willing to offer something for it :D

Back