SM11 Miracle Twins!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 9, 2019.

1. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

I think only if it's a UB. 100 base + an If/Then statement. If the "IF" condition isn't satisfied, your done. It isn't crystal clear though. I can see how it could be taken to mean no matter what too, but my initial thought feels more logical.

2. Shishigami Aspiring Trainer
    Shishigami

Aerodaactyl sleeves are the art we deserve.

3. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

Or just make their basic/stage 1 not suck, like Beacon Vulpic for example.

4. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

Not quite, it's not as much of a Vikavolt replacement as people are claiming. Vika attached from the deck wheras Dragonite attaches from the hand. So unlike Vika, you actually still need a way to put the energies in your hand first. I'm pretty bummed Vika is rotating :(

iGeek256 likes this.
  5. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

Lisia searches prism star cards in the new format

AngryBokoblin likes this.
  6. Deathfinch The Great
    Deathfinch

why not give electross's ability to alakazam so we could actually use it without candy's

7. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

that is a fair point

8. Dark Espeon Dark Avatar
    Dark Espeon

Blue's Startegy may be a nice addition in a format with Marshadow. Use Blue`s Startegy and bench Marshadow from hand to reduce the own hand and the opponent's hand to four card. At the end of the turn you will be able to draw four additional cards thanks to Blue's Strategy. Did not test it out thus far but it sounds like a nice combo and decent addition to Malamar decks.

Another card that could make use of Blue's Strategy is Psyduck and Slowpoke GX since you can make sure to have a smaller hand size with Tossing Splash and refill the hand at the end of the turn at the same time. I am aware that opposing Marshadow and Judge are a threat to Blue's Strategy but the card could actually be decent even in the current format as an addition to Lillie and Cynthia.

Jirachi GX does not merely shut down weakness on Psychic Pokémon. It shuts down Psychic Weakness on all of your Pokémon which include Fighting Types weak to Psychic. Still not sold on the card but I still wanted to point out that it also has other options outside of Malamar decks.

9. MegaButterfree Old Timer
    MegaButterfree

For Latios-GX, I would note that you could also get around the ability with the Power Plant stadium card.

10. Sombres Aspiring Trainer
    Sombres

Man, I just wanted a Candice FA...

11. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

12. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Dragonite-GX - Again? Another Dragonite GX?! Give others a chance. Anyways, this is the card that can KO Reshizard. The previous one can't (Yes Altaria help but come on! Stage 1, too awkward!), this can OHKO any TTGX. We have the new Dragonite that accels energy and TCE, and OHKO Reshizard for significantly 1 energy attachment. I am not a fan of the GX atk. 4-5 Geodudes

13. Anselm Sim Aspiring Trainer
    Anselm Sim

A decent beatstick for dragons at last! But I wonder if it can matchup with reshizard in the format :confused:

14. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Pokemon - 14
    4 Dratini
    2 Dragonair
    1 Dragonite TEU
    2 Dragonite UNM
    1 Dragonite-GX DRM
    2 Dragonite-GX UNM
    1 Dedenne-GX
    1 Mewtwo

Energy - 14
    4 Triple Acceleration Energy
    5 Lightning Energy
    5 Water Energy

Trainers - 32
    1 Lance *
    4 Cynthia
    2 Zinnia
    4 Custom Catcher
    2 Lillie
    4 Pokemon Communication
    3 Viridian Forest
    2 Energy Spinner
    1 Escape Board
    4 Mysterious Treasure
    1 Lt. Surge's Strategy
    1 Red's Challenge
    1 Energy Recycle System
    2 Reset Stamp

Pokenerd likes this.
  15. Elliottkoby923 Aspiring Trainer
    Elliottkoby923

Paired with malamar for energy acceleration this could be a viable deck cos it can OHKO reshi-zard. Triple Acceleration Energy could also word very well

16. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

17. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

• Celebi - I choose the PS one over this. Its like a downgrade version of this one. 3 Geodudes. Whoops! It devolves YOUR Opponent's my bad. Still, you have 80 HP and Tag Teams are a thing in the format. My score is still the same.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  18. The Rhyperior I am still Mr. Rhyperior
    The Rhyperior

Why do we need Malamar if we have Dragonite UNM that accels W and L energy.

Holden Sheeks likes this.
  19. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

Updated Celebi's translation!

20. xTITAN Training Aspirer
    xTITAN

Because two stage twos is clunky.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?