SM11 Miracle Twins!

Wechselbalg

brb
This is a bit of an aside, but I've often felt that the main way to make evolution decks viable would be to not count stage 1/stage 2 cards in the 60 card deck limit (provided that those stage 1/stage 2 cards also have a basic evolution in deck -- so trumbeak wouldn't work).

Or just make their basic/stage 1 not suck, like Beacon Vulpic for example.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Wow, that Dragonite is literally SM Vikavolt with Water instead of Grass and 20 more damage.
Not quite, it's not as much of a Vikavolt replacement as people are claiming. Vika attached from the deck wheras Dragonite attaches from the hand. So unlike Vika, you actually still need a way to put the energies in your hand first. I'm pretty bummed Vika is rotating :(

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
  • Latios is good. Loving the psychic support for my mally. It counters pikarom and reshizard. What more can I ask? With mewmew, you can laugh at the ability, too.
  • Dragonite+welder =powered up birds
  • The new sleeves show how to get dragonite out.
  • blue might be good in a format without marshadow
  • Terrakion will be a prerelease promo. I call it right now. (along with victini)
  • cherish ball will be like nest ball in most decks.
  • Tapu Koko prism star still not searchable.
  • Jirachi - I would rather just use a psychic type not weak to psychic in the psychic matchup. You know, like dawn wings and gengar?
  • weavile - in a format without gust, it might actually stay on the board for a turn or 2.
  • Aero sleeves! Please give Aero GX!
Like this, I want this:
Fighting type (stage 1) Hp:200
Quick Dive: Fighting Colorless 70 +20 to 1 benched
Giga Impact (i dunno better name): Fighting Colorless Colorless 140
Primordial Screech: Colorless Colorless Colorless Do 50 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon. Then deevolve them 1 stage. Put the evolutions into their hand.
Lisia searches prism star cards in the new format

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
  • blue might be good in a format without marshadow
  • Jirachi - I would rather just use a psychic type not weak to psychic in the psychic matchup. You know, like dawn wings and gengar?

Blue's Startegy may be a nice addition in a format with Marshadow. Use Blue`s Startegy and bench Marshadow from hand to reduce the own hand and the opponent's hand to four card. At the end of the turn you will be able to draw four additional cards thanks to Blue's Strategy. Did not test it out thus far but it sounds like a nice combo and decent addition to Malamar decks.

Another card that could make use of Blue's Strategy is Psyduck and Slowpoke GX since you can make sure to have a smaller hand size with Tossing Splash and refill the hand at the end of the turn at the same time. I am aware that opposing Marshadow and Judge are a threat to Blue's Strategy but the card could actually be decent even in the current format as an addition to Lillie and Cynthia.

Jirachi GX does not merely shut down weakness on Psychic Pokémon. It shuts down Psychic Weakness on all of your Pokémon which include Fighting Types weak to Psychic. Still not sold on the card but I still wanted to point out that it also has other options outside of Malamar decks.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Dragonite-GX - Again? Another Dragonite GX?! Give others a chance. Anyways, this is the card that can KO Reshizard. The previous one can't (Yes Altaria help but come on! Stage 1, too awkward!), this can OHKO any TTGX. We have the new Dragonite that accels energy and TCE, and OHKO Reshizard for significantly 1 energy attachment. I am not a fan of the GX atk. 4-5 Geodudes

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 14
4 Dratini
2 Dragonair
1 Dragonite TEU
2 Dragonite UNM
1 Dragonite-GX DRM
2 Dragonite-GX UNM
1 Dedenne-GX
1 Mewtwo

Energy - 14
4 Triple Acceleration Energy
5 Lightning Energy
5 Water Energy

Trainers - 32
1 Lance *
4 Cynthia
2 Zinnia
4 Custom Catcher
2 Lillie
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Viridian Forest
2 Energy Spinner
1 Escape Board
4 Mysterious Treasure
1 Lt. Surge's Strategy
1 Red's Challenge
1 Energy Recycle System
2 Reset Stamp

Elliottkoby923

Aspiring Trainer
Paired with malamar for energy acceleration this could be a viable deck cos it can OHKO reshi-zard. Triple Acceleration Energy could also word very well

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Celebi - I choose the PS one over this. Its like a downgrade version of this one. 3 Geodudes. Whoops! It devolves YOUR Opponent's my bad. Still, you have 80 HP and Tag Teams are a thing in the format. My score is still the same.

Last edited: