Shiny Legendary Beasts Fall Tin Discussion

Are the new tins going to be worth getting?

• I plan on getting all three!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I may get one.

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • No way.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
The shinies are blackstar promo, the others are SW reprint with with SW logo.

The other card said to look for other shinies. I wonder if that means we're gonna have 'wave' release of what...twelve tins? Or if those are going to end up being 'secret' cards in Triumphant? Or a combo of both? Assuming all twelve of those shinies get released.

Planning on trying to get all three just for the tins and cards.

BF can have the boosters. I honestly just want the tins for display purposes.

Edit: Am I the only one confused as to why they'd reprint non-legal cards for this? You can't even play them legally at the moment, which is a huge dissapointment. Only thing that's bothering me atm.

Yeah,. The new Modified Format is Majestic Dawn cards and on! you cant even use the Secret Wonder cards in Official Tournaments so those Secret Wonder cards are just for collecting.

My girlfriend and I both bought one today and both of ours had a stormfront booster instead of a platinum base set booster. Anyone else experience this?

I bought on of each. My tins had HS Undaunted, HeartGold & SoulSilver, Arceus, & Stormfront boosters

All right! Solid packs for sure. We can actually hope for some staples in each pack: Vileplume in UD, Communication and the bunch in GS, Expert Belt and Spiritomb in PA, and Gengar and Machamp in SF. I'll be getting one.

so is it true that the legendary beasts are not legal anymore? they still have some kind of promo number on the bottom left?

Well today is the 19th my local Walmart, Target, and Toys"R"US should have them by now! Not that I would buy the Tin at Toys"R"US they're more expensive, so I hope my Walmart and Target has them by now! I also still wanna buy a Platinum series collection box mainly for the Arceus figure and Arceus packs, and then we got HS Triumphant and the HeartGold and SoulSilver series collection box with the Entei figure being released in November, and there will probably be more tins coming out in December. so still, there are a lot of cards coming out before the end of the year!

They had tins out at least yesterday, if not earlier here.

Bought one of each. Mine came with:

HGSS Pack
HGSS Undaunted Pack
Arceus Pack
And either SF/LA/PT/RR pack.

i got 1 of each tin,

1 HGUD
1 HGSS
1 Arceus
1 Stormfront

i got

shiny bagon
shiny drifblim

arceus (use all attacks one) lvl x
Scizor prime
machamp

in a garchomp tin on same day i got a floatzel Gl lvl x

Seems like the Booster Packs in the Tins have more rare cards than the Boosters that are sold separately.

honestly i thought that maybe too i did get 3 pretty darn good tins
i also got 3 older tines and ony 1 of those was good (floatzle gl lvl x)
though it was probably jsut luck. i have another 3 new tins on there way

yea, in my 3 tins, i got jumpluff hgss, poketurn, shiny bagon, bts, blaziken and some usefull trainers.
quite a few good rare cards in tins. deff better than single packs imo.
has everyone else gotton "above average" pulls from these tins?

I'm looking for some Legends, Primes, and more Arceus cards. hopefully, I will get some good pulls when I buy the Suicune Tin.

By the way, that Sweepstakes ends today!

Back