Shiny Legendary Beasts Fall Tin Discussion

Are the new tins going to be worth getting?

• I plan on getting all three!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I may get one.

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • No way.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters

SourMilk

Undestructable
Just wondering when the Fall tins are gonna be released (specific date).

Edit: Opening this thread to more discussion. Explain your thoughts on the new tins here. ~EspeonROX.

This link says they're released on the 15th. I'm keeping this thread open on a broader subject of the tins themselves.

Pretty cool, 2 weeks!

I wonder what booster packs will be in there. It's a shot in the dark, but I think maybe 2 UD, 1 HGSS, 1 RR/Arceus?

I think the tins are going to be really average or below average because like DarkPkmnTrainer said it will probably have 2 undaunted packs (near worthless imo) and 2 decent to good ones. Also, as for the Shiny Legendary Dogs all they are is promo collector bait which I find worthless because I am not really a collector.

Yeah, I really only want the tin and packs myself. The promos are bad. Only collectors want them. I am not a collector, I collect to battle and trade for deck cards.

I've got mine already on their way from idea808, I just have to give the cash to a friend of mine for them.
Anyways just like dragonpulse20 has already stated, their pretty bad but I don't care as I only wanted them to go with the origanal one's I've got (which I had to trade a LOT to get all 3 of them).

I also plan on getting all 3 once I have the cash for them might buy them all together to get a small discount too :D

I've preordered all three because i can't decide which card i like best. I love the fact that they are SHINY legendaries.

I'll probably get the Raikou one, just because I love Raikou. Not as much as SR, because I do love Raikou. I like the tins for card storage and extra packs are always a plus. Besides, the Raikou card is nifty looking, even if it is worthless for competetive battling.

I know a place where I can get this tin for 15 bucks. So, it will be well worth the money. :D

Yeah, so do I. The internet, and Walmart. These aren't going to be that popular tins since the card sucks(besides the artwork).

Just a tip, buy tins from Target and Wal-Mart (and the internet, too, if it's sealed), but never buy one from Toys 'R Us, they are $20 there, and $15 everywhere else.

Does anyone have a clue on what packs we'll be getting in the tin? I'm sure we'll get two HS-Undaunted, but what else?

AS the three legendary dogs are related to HS Unleashed (legend cards) my guess is that they'll have one or two packs of that but they'll probs throw in a pack from the platinum series or even a late D & P set like stormfront.

Since the blister packs come with Platinum, it's safe to assume the tins will, too. Along with a Arceus-Unleashed pack as well.

Back