Shiny Legendary Beasts Fall Tin Discussion

Are the new tins going to be worth getting?

• I plan on getting all three!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I may get one.

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • No way.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
OMG! The Tins are now available at my local Target! Finally! I bought the Suicune Tin today! I got an Undaunted, an HGSS, an Arceus, and a Platinum. I got some really great pulls in the Platinum and Arceus such as G Gyarados, G Purugly,(Platinum) and Tangrowth LV.X and Normal Arceus,(Arceus) but I was really disapointed that I didn't get very good pulls from HGSS or Undaunted. but still the Shiny Suicune! so cool!

But still overall, good pulls! Which supports what I said about there are more rare cards in Tins than Boosters sold separately!

In my three tins, all I got decent was DCE, Donphan Prime, and Meganium Prime.

Go figure, all the good cards came from HGSS.

I think I will try to get the other two Tins!!!! Tins are so nice!!! It's also nice how when they release the Tins they release them in varieties!!!!! People can buy and collect Tins based on there favorite Pokemon!!

I won an Entei Tin from the Pokemon.com Sweepstakes. I got:

HSU Pack- Vespiqueen Rare, noting notable
HGSS Pack- Jumpluff holo, NO T/S/S!!!
AR Pack- Psychic Arceus, Tangrowth Holo
SF Pack- Sceptile holo

Pretty good pulls all together, 3/4 packs were holos and lucky I got Jumpluff.

^ Hey, free cards AND a tin. You can't beat that.

Got all 3 tins, nothing special. Ho-Oh bottom, Heatran X, Grass AR were the notables.

@xPOKEFREAK72x How did they send you your prize? My friend won a Tin though the sweepstakes and he faxed the paper from his email he didn't have to have a parent sign it because he is 18 and they said they are supposed to Email you a Cofirmation Email and he hasn't received it yet. So how does he go about receving his prize???!?!!?

@Hikikomori-san and
PikachewTofu

Those are some really nice cards especially the Ho-oh bottom half legend and kyogre and Groudon top half like I said in an earlier comment, I haven't got any Legends or Primes. maybe I will have better luck if I buy the other tins(Raikou, Entei) and when HS Triumphant and when the HeartGold and SoulSilver Series Collection Box comes out and if there are other tins that come out in December.

I picked up the three tins a couple week ago. The best cards out of the packs was a Meganium Prime.

Although I picked up a few extra packs as well, pulled Typhlosion Prime, Kingdra Prime and the top of half of Raikou & Suicune Legend to go with the bottom half I'd had for months.

@PikachewTofu I do wish I had gotten that pull, then I could have finished off my Kyogre & Groudon Legend parts (I have the bottom half).

@teeboy23- I printed the Email out filled it out and faxed it. The next day I recieved a confirmation email and then 2 days later I received my tin. When did your friend fax it?

That legend I pulled completed my Kyogre/Groudon set as well. This is off topic, but I just bought a full set of Deoxys/Rayquaza and Kyogre/Groudon Legend off eBay for $32.00!

You should have posted this in The "I pulled something cool" topic.

He recieved the email that he won the Tin, on the 15th, printed it out and faxed the paper on the 17th it said that if he needed to have it faxed by the 21st. He was 18 so he didnt need a parent signature. I don't understand why he din't recieve it, btw, once you receive the Confirmation Email did it tell you when they were going to ship your prize, did it come through regular mail carrier, or through UPS or Fedx???

This is what the email said:
Confirmation of Receipt of Acceptance and Shipping Information Form
This email is to confirm receipt of your Sweepstakes Prize Acceptance and Shipping Information form. We received your form and have processed your prizewinner paperwork. You will be contacted via email with any additional questions regarding your form.

Barring any questions, your prize should arrive within 2 to 4 weeks via Federal Express Home Delivery!

Thank you for your participation.
Sincerely,
Pokémon Sweepstakes Team

My friend hasn't recieved the Confirmation Email. It's been a week he is getting worried! Did you have to have your parents sign it?

Yeah I'd did and I faxed it twice just in case it didn't go through the first time.
Hope your friend receives it.

He just sent another Email to the Sweepstakes! They said they would reply in 2 business days! Which is around Tuesday. I hope he recieves it too!! Thank you for all your help!!!!! xPOKEFREAK72x Thank you so much!!!

Bought a Raikou Tin:
AR Pack- Kabutops Holo, Psychic Arceus
SF Pack- Sableye RH!!!!
HGSS Pack- DCE RH!!!
UD Pack- Raichu Prime!!!

One of my best tins. Period.

these tins really weren't that good to me
raikou tin - ampharos prime, no holos
suicune tin - one holo
entei tin - 2 holos

no reverse rares, no deck staples, no reverse good cards.
oh well

Back