Several New 'Wild Blaze' Cards [2/27]

RE: Four New 'Wild Blaze' Cards [2/27]

Looks like we will have a good ability for Pyroar that may help Fire type. Also there's a Meowstic, Helioptile, I think from the Theme Decks.

RE: Four New 'Wild Blaze' Cards [2/27]

Oh so the set features two different Pyroar cards but both which are of male gender? That's odd.

EDIT: Wooo that Mega Kangakhan!! Loving its attack!

50 more for each heads is just wrong. Probably a much more tamer number but still..Hype train for Fliptini starts now. Kang EX=Jungle Kang Reprint alol.

Ah woot just saw the updated version-still redonk imo. Can't wait to mess around with Kang. And yeah, I didn't really stop to think about everything that Pyroar just says no to in this format until I poked though the top decks. This just said "go home Virizion/Genesect you're drunk" until G-booster hits the field ;-; Still lots of crazy support for fire types this set.

*uncontrollably sobs* That is EXACTLY what I said I DIDN'T want Mega Kangaskhan to be! Seriously, go check the Wildfire packs revealed thread, and you'll see that's almost exactly what I said! This is so disappointing, I can't even put it into words. And the regular EX has 120 HP? That's pretty sad. To be honest, it's not actually that bad. Aspertia City Gym makes it even harder to kill, and with Muscle Band and 2 heads (Fliptini can help with that), it can OHKO EX's.

That Pyroar is almost too good. Totally immune to all basic Pokemon? It would take up a lot of space for a basic deck to fit a counter into it. Palkia just became the BDIF, lol.

Wowzers that Pyroar is amazing. If Silver mirrors didn't pose a bit of a challenge to Plasma decks, Pyroar surely will.

I definitely MUST have Fashfire Booster Box once it gets out. Especially that Pyroar! It's Ursaring's (Unseen Forces) reincarnation! Oh, I'm so happy, that I'm fire-type lover! Even if that Pyroar's attack would be not much, that ability really helps me to beat all the annoying EX's ppl are using in these days.
I got an idea for fire-psychic deck that will totally be OP if used in correct way.
Kangaskhan EX's 120 HP is not so much, but it is tied with Mew EX. And Jirachi EX have even less HP, so do Meloetta EX. Plus, Kangaskhan can get up to +40 HP if in combo with Aspertia + Plasma Badge + Umbreon (Plasma) or Aspertia + Giant Cape, so that's not matter.
That Pidgeotto! LoL, it's so sad, that ALL 'mon's, they can evolve, are so bad fillers in these days. It's so unfair, that GF can't think about a playable basic and/or stage 1, even if it can still evolve. And Pidgeot, although I like that bird since gen I, is not much better. Pretty disappointing.
That Meowstic… I still hope, there will be a male version, that support that female… they should definitely make nice combo supportering for male-female differenciated 'mon's (Pryoar, Meowstic; or e.g. Manaphy-Phione…).
Another Fletchling in Wild Blaze? It'd be the third one, if we count Kalos Starter Set… I see an Ultra ball on the screenshot, the same for Shauna…
OK, can't wait 'til the cards will be out in all.

I respect the hype around Pyroar's Intimidating Mane, but honestly I don't think it'll dent the metagame too much.
Mega Pokemon exist and are a non-Basic Pokemon full of power. If anything, Pyroar will drive more players into using Mega Pokemon - especially since even Mega Venusaur can wipe out Pyroar with one attack.

The massive HP difference between Kangaskhan EX and Mega Kanga are surprising (almost a x2 difference!), but at least it still confirms the rule of Mega Pokemon having 200+ HP.

Meowstic's Mastearmind can be nasty with Gourgeist or even any Pokemon that hit more than 1 Pokemon with 1 attack. I'm looking forward to seeing how that'll be used.

It's a shame that Keldeo EX is in the format because it still nullifies Scrafty and Pidgeot's anti-retreating attacks. That's a real bummer.

When will they reveal the full-art Charizards?!

Oh wow.... that is Ultra Ball. Dread Lord Fletchling? Please let that be a sign of a good Talonflame. Pyroar will be a decent counter to Big Basics (If that's even a thing anymore), and the likes of Darkrai. Mastearmind will be fun with Gourgeist, but I'm sad that Meowstic doesn't have any sort of ability. It would have been better as a Dusknoir, in my opinion. M Kangaskhan-EX pales in comparison to the Charizards, but you can blame Pokémon for that. Dear god Florges is in this thing it better be good.

RealSlim said:
Guys.... MegaKangaskhan has 180 HP, just saying :)
Doesn't really look like 180... looks more like 230...
m-kangaskhan-ex-large.jpg

Are they really already remaking Shauna and DCE...AND basic energy! Not again...

You know, with Aspertia City Gym + Team Plasma Badge + Four plasma Umbreon, you could have a 330HP Kangaskhan EX.

Not very practical, but worth pointing out as the highest possible HP you can get in this format.

Glad to see they're most likely bring back Ultra Ball, at least we'll have a good poke search card for the foreseeable future. Also, I think MKEX will see a decent amount of play with Fliptini, just because it has a base 100 damage it will see play. throw in a muscle band and you stand a good chance of OHKO most EX's.

Back