Several New 'Wild Blaze' Cards [2/27]

I was really hyping Mega Kangaskhan because I was really hoping they'd give it some kind of ability or attack effect similar to Raichu Lv. X from DPP Stormfront, due to how it works in the VG. And now I'm just so disappointed :\

On the upside, Ultra Ball reprint! \o/

Camoclone said:
ForeignDude said:
Sadly we've got EvoSoda now. :p
Does that get by the lock?

Yeah Archeops states: Each player can't play any Pokémon from his or her hand to evolve his or her Pokémon.

Where as EvoSoda says: Search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon.

But the thing is that Evosoda is not so used.

So I guess Camoclone's idea is good.

Camoclone said:
The real question is what kind of attack Pyroar will have.

[R][R][C]This attack does 50 damage. You may discard an energy attached to this Pokémon, if you do this attack does 30 more damage.

Or some stupid attack.

EvoSoda isn't used that much now minus Trevenant decks but I'm sure it'll increase in play a bit.

I've been seeing a lot of negativity towards that card though at league today. People think that it won't change anything and the same decks will still remain strong. If that's their way of thinking then I'll be glad to run some sort of Pyroar deck.

The fact that evo soda passes through Archeops also helps... You can just evo soda so you can evolve into more Pyroars and Archeops.

Im not one to spread rumours I got from little asian kids with connections, but apparently there's a female pyroar that makes the secondary effects(ie not damage) of moves not work. if its made up at least its something original, also it would be the bane of my cobalions.

ECHOxLegend said:
Im not one to spread rumours I got from little asian kids with connections, but apparently there's a female pyroar that makes the secondary effects(ie not damage) of moves not work. if its made up at least its something original, also it would be the bane of my cobalions.
I don't believe it's real. It would be ridiculous.

Got my coro coro charizard ex including the page it is sealed in and stuck on today and it really is nice, got me even more anxious to receive my wild blaze deck and boxes now!

Back