Writing Seven Days of Terror

RE: Seven Days of Terror (ch 10 mega pwn up)

Dr4g0n said:
If Max DOES come back, shoot him, d master.

Can't wait to see the ressurection. Should be interesting. I hope more chapters ccome out quickly, the slowness of production is starting to get a teensy bit on my already shot nerves. (LOL)

Oh don't worry I will. As long as James or Ash doesn't get there first...yeah, I'm hyped for the end of this story. :eek:

dmaster out.

RE: Seven Days of Terror (it's chapter 11 time!!!)

Wow, PMJ. Just... Wow.

I simply loved this chapter - everything was well done, and I couldn't have seen it end in a better way.

I very eagerly await the next chapter. :)

PMJ.

That was a great chapter.

It makes me very sad, though. Why did everybody have to die?

But you left James and Weavile alive, which is all I really wanted.

I have one request. Don't ever kill James.

Bam said:
It makes me very sad, though. Why did everybody have to die?

teh pwn fic said:
"Money, sweetie," Shelly said, putting her hands in her pockets. "That's all there is to it."

;D

Also to everyone who has been rooting for May's demise:

THERE. SHE'S DEAD. I KILLED HER. JERKS. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY >:O

Lol. I find it funny that, despite all your protesting about killing her, she was the first to go. But holy wow that was a strong Thunder... I guess it's a good thing that Weavile just went SMASH and wrecked him for good afterwards D:

I also find it funny that Shelly was only seeing the casualties on her side, despite the fact that she had already taken out almost everyone on the other side. Nothing like a bit of bias, eh?

Excellent as always my man! Don't you dare finish this prematurely - we HAVE to know what happens! You'll leave a hole in me if you end this before the real conclusion :(

Giovanni must die. >:eek:

Anyway, as usual, awesome chapter. Weavile was awesome. =D

I am so glad Shelly's gone. Hooray for James for stabbing that evil villain. >=D

But I also feel so bad for Caroline. D:
She thought she was sending her kids on a little vacation, and now her children are dead.
Poor woman. =[

Next chapter soon, please. =D

Awesome chapter! I'm so glad that James is still alive and that he got to kill Shelly! :D
I hope that nobody else gets killed, except for Giovanni!
It'll be interesting to see how Ash is going to explain what happened to everyone. Caroline and Misty's sisters are going to go crazy!
You're a great writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!

loooool you think this is over? No way. Ash and James have a job to do ;D

I can just imagine the ending.

James, Ash, Brock and Tracey go to Rocket HQ and kill Giovanni and Shelly. They get a boat off the Island but are attacked by pirates on the way. THey then get abducted by aliens. Max and May come back to life, but then drown in the ocean. AFter getting onto dry land, Galactic come and start threatening to kill everyone and steal the Stark Mountain orb thingy, sayin they will blow up all of sinnoh when Stark Mountain erupts. Ash and co save all of sinnoh, and hten get rid of the glatic head. They then save the whole univerese from some guy called 'Dr.X' who tries to make dialga and palia blow up the sapce time continum. Then....

Caroline hits them with a frying pan and they die.

Epic. :O

Brilliant, brilliant chapter. Can't wait to see the end too. ^___^

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I COME BACK TO POKEBEACH :)

Awewsome chapter as always, but Fridge's idea is the best ever.

WOW, nice pumping out these chapters. I wasn't ready to read it tonight, but I'll read it later this week.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
I'm glad the story is finally coming to a close, it's been too long already. x_x

dmaster out.

*Shock Horror!*
Too long?! It's not long enough!
As always, an amazing read, well worth the wait.

Yeah, I want it to continue, but not at the expense of ending the story when I'm 50. Yeah, still getting around to reading this latest chapter. I have Homework to do, so I'll fit it in sometime this week. ;x

dmaster out.

Hardy har har >:O

I am flying through chapter 12; I already have 5000 words. And by 5000, I mean zero. \o/

I hope that it doesn't take me two months to get chapter 12 done, though. This story will be completely complete by July at the absolute latest. After that, it's idea creation time for the second fic, and I hope to have the first chapter of that done by January.

Hope you guys tune in to that when it comes out. ^_^

Yeah, read the chapter yesterday. I should say "speed read". ;] Great chapter. I'm glad Brock got revived, but kinda expected. May's death was brutal, but I'm happy she's dead. Mr. Mime's was the worst though. It must've killed you to write off your favorite Pokemon's death, PMJ. ;o Giovanni is next. (It never ends!) Funny how all the men survived. (Not counting Max, he's a baby). And I just realized Shelly is from Team Aqua. I knew I heard that name somewhere. I loved her death too. Little confusing with the letters, but I don't mind. It's still a great read.

dmaster out.

Back