Writing Seven Days of Terror

RE: Seven Days of Terror (ch 10 mega pwn up)

That was the best chapter yet, IMO. I would've posted last night, but I got kicked off.

I finally finished reading it and I think it was the best chapter yet! :D
How is Weavile going to take out all of those Pokemon by himself? I hope that he doesn't die too.
Now, don't take a half a year to write the next chapter!

Another simply astounding chapter, probably the best chapter out of them all.

I can't wait to read the battle chapter, though I know it's still far from being completed. :3

Wow, chapter 10 was awesome! Since we waited 6 months for it, we wont see chapter 11 for a year. I am hoping for a 3 month maximum wait for it.

" May smiled. "So don't worry. I'll be your friend, all right?" Again, Weavile gave an emphatic nod. "Good. My friends are out here somewhere... I'm not going to to be much help to you in my state. Could you go find them and bring them to me? I'll wait here for you." "

How can May know Weavile is nodding? She's blind! :p

But yeah, great chapter. They should hire you for the Saw movies or something, some of those deaths are gruesome. ._.

THAT. WAS. SO. FREAKING. AWESOME.

Weavile pwns :D

PMJ, if your story got into a fight with every other story combined, it would win.

May can sense subtle changes in air currents. Sixth sense. Really.

...what? Don't look at me like that!

Chapter 11 update:

Don't have much. Someone is already dead, though.

Bravo PMJ Bravo now when are you going to reveal that... Shelly is actually me in disguise! Well anyway best chapter eva! i hope you make many more like this and make plenty of sequels and even a movie, and thats just this chapter! (P.S. i managed to burn through that in an hour and a half *feed my learnient hunger...*)

When you are done with this, you should make it a video on Youtube. If you don't have a Webcam, just make it through Windows Movie Maker.

That was one holy crud of a chapter. 3 deaths, and an ultimate climaxy part of the story :O

This story is insane.

I also ind of think you've done a pokemon ripp-off of Agatha Christies: And then there were non? Loads of people go to a remote island and one by one die, whilest the others have to find the murderer?

Anyways, epic, PMJ. ONce again, epic.

Agatha who?

I don't think I've ever read any murder mystery novels (if that's who this Agatha Christie person is, someone who writes murder mysteries), so if there are any similarities to any of her stories, they are entirely coincidental. I'd be willing to bet no one has taken Pokemon in a direction like this before.

When I started writing this story, I wanted to make a story that was something other than the standard "kid starts his journey, beats the bad guys, beats the league, yay!" Also, in 2004, my friend (who this story was originally written for) had (and still has) a deep hatred for Misty, and so I set out to kill her. Yes, that's right - Misty's death was planned from day one.

Of course, I'd have to kill off other people, too, and so I first needed to determine who survives at the end of the story. I know who this is (if anyone) and I've not yet strayed from it. However, I will say that with the exception of Misty, none of these deaths were planned. I planned out possible deaths involving Misty years in advance, just to please my friend. (She has since read chapter nine and is very happy with the result.)

However, that's the extent of her intense hate, so the rest of the deaths are of my own doing.

Boy did I digress, or what?

I hope to get this story finished soon so I can at least start the planning stages of my second fic.

Speaking of my second fic - for those who don't know, it takes place in the world of Mystery Dungeon 2. The main character is a Buneary named Shirley who is traveling with the rest of her exploration team in an attempt to find the seven treasures. The reason I decided to make this the background for my story is because I was quite disappointed to find that the seven treasures is a wasted side quest - you get nothing for collecting them all, and if I recall correctly, you only can actually utilize about three of them. My story will set out to turn it into something cool.

However, due to Explorers of the Sky (Mystery Dungeon 3) intending to be a continuation of Mystery Dungeon 2, it's possible that it would explore the seven treasures in more detail. I may not even get a chance to make my story come to fruition, which would be lame on so many levels. Even if that should come to pass, I'll still find a use for Shirley.

And who knows? Even if it does involve the seven treasures, the story could be really lame and I could write my own! =D

PMJ said:
And who knows? Even if it does involve the seven treasures, the story could be really lame and I could write my own! =D

Even if the story isn't lame you should write that story. Your fan fics are the definition of epic. ;)

Someone else just died.

James do suicide! James do suicide! James do suicide!

Since you already missed your chance with Jessie.

Anyway, great story PMJ!

James is really the only character I want to live in the story. He is pretty much the only loving, sincere one out of all the characters.

Ash should die simply because I don't like his attitude (he deserves it imo).

edit: please please please don't kill James PMJ. At least give me a reason to hate him first before you do (that will be very hard to do as you can't simply change a character's personality just like that, it takes a lot of explanation and effort).

James is my favorite character, so I don't want him to die.
I don't care if the others die, especially Shelly. She should get shoved off a cliff and land on a bunch of sharp rocks! >=]
It's your story, though. So kill whoever you want! :D

Hmm... That fact that two are now dead leads me to believe... Well, nothing. It's still a guess for me. xD

I still look forward to the chapter, but... Knowing two people are dead kind of ruins part of it for me. Oh well. I guess I should have known that Weavile wouldn't be able to protect them all...

^^ He never said that another person died. He said that "someone" else just died. It could be one of Shelly's Pokemon or Shelly herself. Hopefully it was Shelly!

Back