News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
YES! If baby Nihiligo ever becomes a thing, it needs too be able to be attached as a tool.

mawile_13

Aspiring Trainer
I'm actually really excited about this set from a collecting standpoint, Mawile being in the set not the least of my reasons! I'd been hoping for one, but not expecting to actually see one!

This set has three of my top five favorite Pokemon of all-time in Mawile, Hydreigon and Gengar and the artwork on all of them is AMAZING!

Love both the Gladion and Lusamine full-arts and I'll definitely be hunting for those too!

Might not be the greatest TCG wise, but it's a very pretty set and one I'll definitely be collecting!

Ecourts

Wanderer | Lvl.2
I could see Mamoswine being interesting with devolution spray...

Shining Legends Celebi would work better.
Devolution spray would put you back to Piloswine, which gives you less total HP; potentially knocking yourself out.
Also, Celebi offers more consistency, since you can just have it sit on the bench (no need to draw it at the right time).

Grimxcore

Budding Professor
These secret rares look awesome. I love the FA A.Executor, and Buzzwole looks well swole, dude just finished at the gym lol

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Altaria I could see being used with Noivern GX or Alolan Exeggutor. I was so hoping Magikarp's evolving attack was an ability but I can't complain. I loved that Kakuna. Evo Beedrill could be a fun deck when combined with Shiinotic (SM Base).

Jacktropolis

Aspiring Trainer
Altaria I could see being used with Noivern GX or Alolan Exeggutor. I was so hoping Magikarp's evolving attack was an ability but I can't complain. I loved that Kakuna. Evo Beedrill could be a fun deck when combined with Shiinotic (SM Base).
Beedrill could be awesome I'm glad they gave the kakuna water duplicates essentially, and I was looking at altaria with non GX Kommo-o probably won't be meta breaking lol but could be a fun little rogue deck

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
Only really interested in Silvally-GX and Kartana-GX so far. Buzzwole-GX seems pretty good as well (reminds me a lot of Landorus-EX, but with a better, albeit more unweildy, 2nd attack), but that's just me being biased towards Fighting types.

FabulousAlolanNinetales

Aspiring Trainer
On the full art side, I'm not a huge fan of the buzzwole or gyarados. However, I think the Nihilego and Alolan Golem Full Arts Look Stunning! On the hyper rare side, the only ones that really stand out to me are Nihilego once again, and Alolan Exeggutor. The Startling Megaphone or whatever it is looks amazing as well though.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
Apologies if someone noted this already, but how about Whimsicott's "Wages of Fluff" + Guzzlord's GX attack...
Lots (and lots) of setup, but potentially 6 prizes in one swoop.
I could be overlooking some caveat, though.

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
....how long has super rare energy been a thing? I've been totally out of the loop for a long time, that's just insane lol.

Love the other two.
They have been a thing since Sun and Moon Base Set. With the release of this set, they will have printed all basic energies, along with Double Colorless, Counter, and Warp. There were some who wanted a Double Dragon reprint though, myself included.