Finished Rocket's Revenge! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, deadline has passed (3 hours ago) and neither team sended their choices. You are all given 12 more hours, and if there is still no submission afterward, your choices will be randomized. (Or not, depending on the discussion going on, if any.)

Night 3

With us having lost so much in the last fight, we decided to spread across the city.
Since we took so much time to send our actions we didn't really know where to place our people, we decided it would be best to thank Vom for not killing us all let everyone decide where they wanted to go.
Metagross decided to be at the Herbal Depot, one of the most commonly attacked places by Team Rocket.
Tim went to the Weapon Development to get us some weapons.
Bonzo took shelter at the bunker #1, hoping to find something useful.

As Rockets approached the Herbal Depot, Metagross started to prepare for the combat. However, before he could do anything, a frozen ninja star struck him, freezing him and preventing him from doing anything. One of the attackers made sure he couldn't use any of his Abilities, so the fist of one of them was the last thing Metagross ever saw. PlasmaDragon has died.

That means there are only 2 of us left. While we still believe we can take back Saffron, things should be harder now. However, Tim did find something quite interesting...which will be kept secret for now.

~Extract from The Survivor's Journal

Well, I really don't like messing with people's plans like that, but no submission was made so I randomized the choices. Curiously (and kind of funny, actually), Plasma Dragon got the number assigned to the Herbal Depot, the location that has been attacked every single night until now xD. Well, Survivors, you will be receive the info of what you found in the QT.
Game should get interesting pretty soon.
*evil chuckle*

Day 4 has begun and it will end in 7 days! That is the 23/03/15! This should help with deciding. and getting your submissions on time...

Pity the Survivors didn't have me on the team. I would have really helped. Oh well Vom's fault.

Just as a reminder to everyone, deadline is in 4 days and no one has shown any signs of life except for maybe bbninjas. Don't forget :p

Vom, I still didn't fully understand this game! >x< If I didwe probably would have got a submission in on time...

...but I think I might get it now at least. I've got a plan anyway :L

What part you don't understand? Maybe I need to clarify some things :p

I predict that the Rockets will win.... Yes I know I am saying that my team won't win but they have not posted on the HQ post since a week ago....

Just so you guys know I'm alive, update will be up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Sorry :(

Sorry for postponing it so much guys :( So much unexpected stuff last weekend :/ Anyways, here it is, the one and the only:

Night 4

It's been a long time there are no attacks. We suspected something, so we decided to go take a look. However, as I walked out of the bunker, someone hit me in the head very hard, knocking me out.
When I regained consciousness, I found a note:
Hey Tim, sorry bro, but I'm actually a Rocket. I did appreciate all the good times we had together with the guys, though. Cheers, Bonzo.

I needed a moment to swallow that. Bonzo? A Rocket? D: I needed the whole night to swallow that, so I just headed to the now empty bunker, and got some sleep.
*5 hours later*​
EFIL!!!!!! ETANIMRETXE ENOYREVE!!!!! REWOP!!!! I WON EVAH EHT REWOP!!!!!

These incomprehensible words woke me up in the middle of the night. I turned on the cameras, and what I saw made my flood freeze in my veins...the Rockets had revived the Wobbufet!
This was bad. Very very bad. But it was only the beginning. Afterward, I saw an Infernape use Ancient Powers to take the Tyrantrum back from his grave...which should have killed him, but for some reason he didn't die. This means...I'm now fighting against 6 Rockets!!!! D:

Day 5 has begun and it will end in 7 days! That is the 06/04/15! Good luck..a storm is coming.

How interesting...An almost-full team revival isn't what I was expecting Dx
Anyways, perhaps something magical will make some stones get excavated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back